Brit/pol/ - British Seaside Edition

> Syria crisis: Russia raises prospect of war if it is given G7 ultimatum as it mocks Boris Johnson's no-show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/08/boris-johnson-spearhead-diplomatic-drive-get-russian-forces/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39544432

> Salmond says May's indyref2 position will 'crumble'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39544580
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/09/alex-salmond-prime-ministers-indyref2-position-will-crumble/

> Defence Secretary - Russia responsible by proxy for Syria chemical deaths
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-britain-idUKKBN17B08U

> Brexit Migration Cap Gets Backing of Former U.K. Tory Ministers
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-09/brexit-migration-cap-gets-backing-of-former-u-k-tory-ministers

> Kay Burley, Fiona Bruce and Huw Edwards named on ISIS 'kill list' of high-profile news presenters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4394964/Kay-Burley-kill-list-jihadist-website.html

> Outlook for City after Brexit 'has improved'
bbc.co.uk/news/business-39544130

> 100th anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge, in pictures
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/08/100th-anniversary-battle-vimy-ridge-pictures/

> CARNEY: Brexit could make or break the global financial system
uk.businessinsider.com/carney-brexit-could-prove-highly-influential-on-global-financial-system-2017-4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4398152/Steve-Coogan-John-C-Reilly-transform-iconic-duo.html
youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4
youtu.be/xFOoRAp5QtM
strawpoll.me/12719133
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJKsG7Npuc
youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KARENPOSTING IS BACK!

Hey Hey

I'll av you m8

It shouldn't be.

*Breaths in*
WRONG

Assad did nothing wrong

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4398152/Steve-Coogan-John-C-Reilly-transform-iconic-duo.html

This movie could be worth keeping an eye on. This was around the time that Laurel & Hardy were on hard times.

Honoka > Karen

GIRUGAMESH

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4

America needs some fucking culture: pic very related

based

Hey it's Natalie Imbruglia

God I want to rim her sweaty arse

Based as fuck. Yes

NEW MASTER BREW

youtu.be/xFOoRAp5QtM
youtu.be/xFOoRAp5QtM
youtu.be/xFOoRAp5QtM

fukin saffend innit

Anyone noticed how much Tories love posing with tanks?

Red pill me on Georgie

Based George RAISE THOSE TAXES

Eating an entire pack of cheese really gives one a sense of wellbeing.

strawpoll.me/12719133
strawpoll.me/12719133
strawpoll.me/12719133
strawpoll.me/12719133

>Not forcing it to become part of Britain

So depressed about the Trump bombing. Gonna have to quit all news, politics, and revisionism for a while. We can't rely on anyone but ourselves. Gonna focus on making money, buying property, and starting a family.

What did the Manx ever do to deserve that?

Hey, the Isle of Man is beautiful. Don't shit it up with every bender from mainland.

>im going to be 35 years old in 3 days

fuck.

>Gonna focus on
You're gonna need to fight off the muslims when they turn on you guys. Mo is waitin for an opportunity.

Muslims are way worse than gays

Would far prefer to live next to a lesbian couple than a brown paki family

>putting you faith in man and not God

>Gonna focus on making money, buying property, and starting a family.

What were your objectives before the Trump bombing, lmao.

yeah no doubt. islam is undeniably the biggest problem/issue/threat in the world today. has been since WW2 in my opinion

if you think the nazis were a problem that is

I finally did it, lads.

communism was the worst threat in the 50s

How can you list pierced slut and BLM women along with actual, meaningful things like tank man?

International Jewry is behind it all

>69%

>no kendall jenner w/ a pepsi

WENGER OUT

post historical buildings from where you grew up!

Show off some British history

We need to turn Blackpool into the next Vegas to appeal to the under 21s in Burgerland.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJKsG7Npuc

Hever Castle

> Yes at 65%

Is this a muslim board now?

oh man that's pretty, can you go into it, or is it private?

>muh black olympians
>muh nigger in a dress
That's genuinely offensive to the memory of a man who was probably brutally tortured and executed by the Communist government.

Why do you Brits keep worshipping Elizabeth "Lackland" the Second?

So go on home, british soldiers go on home, have you got no fucking homes of your own?

How many of these castles are actually castles? To me, that's a manor with castle-like architecture.

It's too far away from most people though, people don't wanna drive 6-7 hours for shitty Blackpool. One of the ironies of having an amazing amount of coastline, it's basically a bit shit everywhere, instead of being great in a few places

Think I might miss this one.

Better to have won then lost then to have never won at all.

RT is saying there's 275 fashy goys in the Bundeswehr

Jesus Christ, no?
As a fucking panelist?

So how do we fix up Blackpool? What do we do to make it better?

Yeah, you can see where Anne Boleyn grew up.

You're right but we do have many castles that were used for troops.

Aye looks like it.

Please say it ain't so

>be some literally who libshit
>go to EDL protest
>smile at one of the protestors
>get invited onto one of the biggest politics shows in the country

And just to add insult to injury, that snivelling cuck Owen Jones will be on at the same time.

Just FUCK me up

I kno rite, how the fuck are any of the other moments comparable in any context, such a joke.

The guy stood in front of a big line of tanks. These lefty fucks love the idea of communism as well, such buttfucking moron scum.

You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perfect

>It's too far away from most people though

Vegas is in the middle of a fucking desert, lad

>people don't wanna drive 6-7 hours for shitty Blackpool.

Other user was saying make it less shitty

Is this a fucking piss take?

No doubt the BBC will do everything in their power to not make her look like a poltically ignorant retard.

You can go into it, but why? It's tiny and shite. Too many mentalist kids around and you have to queue for hours to get in. Has nice comfy grounds though.
That is exactly what it is. It feels like a home inside and is not very castle like.

She'll be worse than the footballer.

Yes, the grounds are brilliant and can we ban kids from these places?

Fuck no, the Manx don't deserve that punishment. Deport them all to St Kilda

>tfw no Cape Town to Cairo railway

many castles were converted into manors when they became less useful for warfare, for example Cardiff castle has old walls but a beautiful smaller manor house.

Yeah but when you get to Vegas after driving through vast desert you're hit with massive gorgeous skyscrapers and you're immediately on the strip. What do you get when you come off the M55 into Blackpool? Council homes and overgrown concrete.

Abso-fucking-lutely. What sort?

youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU

I live near Manchester airport and for the second day in the row I have seen an AWACS and Voyager refuelling aircraft flying around.

Speaking to my neighbour who is a plane spotter he says although its not unusual for military aircraft to be flying around they aren't on any Flight Radar tracking services.

I think this really might be the end lads.

People fly cross country to Vegas though
Flying cross country in the UK is for bourgeois pricks

Does the House of Lords need reform? And if so, how would you do it?

Personally, I'd make a fixed proportion of seats (for arguments sake, let's say 70%) directly elected every 5 years, like the house of commons. However, candidates can in no way be affiliated with any political party and cannot run as part of a party (it is okay if they were part of a political party, but they must leave the party before becoming a lord).

The other 30% would be made up of members of institutions within the UK, similar to the guilds in the City of London. The CofE would have a fixed number that they nominate every 5 years. As would the Police, Fire service, NHS, Armed Forces, etc.

The executive power of the Lords would stay the same.

Why not Greater Gibraltar?

>implying blackpool needs fixing

how do you improve on the best there is?

Fucking hell, as if calling the picture "iconic" wasn't rage-inducingly pathetic as it was.

>Do literally nothing
>Get hailed as inspiring
>Get 15 minutes of fame

So the only vaguely right wing panelist there will be Priti Patel, who, if we're honest, is just another average Tory with a pretty face.

As for the rest:

>Len McCluskey - trade unionist, Labour
>Owen Jones - Prissy cuckboy
>Saffiyah Khan - Smiled at an EDL protestor once, big whoop.

SHAN'T be watching this one.

Someone has to be able to make a meme out of her

Shilling for Making Anglos Great Again

>it's an "user dreams about the entirety of North and South America belonging to the British Crown and being entirely white" episode

we blew it

Manx here, YES!

>directly elected every 5 years,

The good thing about the House of Lords is that they do not appeal to voters and instead use their expertise on issues.

They should be appointed and nominated by the MP's or nominated by the MP's and then voted for by the people

I wish it would happen but kids are great for revenue so it will not. The only thing is, when I was a kid my parents didn't let me run around in public and cause nuisance. I knew I had to be respectful. These days kids seem to be super annoying and the parents don't care at all.

is this a fucking joke?

we've have to do something about this. send the BBC/QT a blanket tweet or email

wtf lads

I have an uncle that works there. Kent County best County

The best thing I like about this is that together between us we could fund a navy to provide protection to our trade transports globally meaning lots of companies would love to trade with us nations that would provide them free protection.

can confirm /INVICTA/ best county

What they making em concentrate on? Cocks?

where is Designated Leftist? i miss proving him wrong and BTFOing him in arguments

Retard Gen X and Millenial parents let their kids piss around on scooters everywhere, does my head in.

I always book my annual leave away from school holidays but those mongloid parents want to ruin their kid's education by taking them on holiday during school time.

>sit on Facebook
>drive kids to park
>sit on Facebook
>kids harass elderly couples and ducks
>sit on Facebook
>drive them home
>make chicken nuggets and chips
>sit on Facebook
>let kids play on iPad and watch TV
>send them to bed
>drink win and sit on Facebook
>repeat

Literally motherhood nowadays.

Just force all under 12s to come with an accompanying adult or something.

>likes the thought of another man's shit on his penis