Is Canada first world?

Is Canada first world?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3e3_1491846309
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no.

It's an impoverished 3rd world frozen hellscape where people have to spend 200% of their income just on shelter alone.

I'd rather be homeless in California than stuck in this frozen shithole.

I'm moving to southern France by the end of the year.

bump for discussion

Obviously idiot. I make good money, have good health care, an safe and free and have infinite opportunity. Go visit a 3rd world country and educate your dumb ass

yes because alaska is first world

The worst ghetto in Toronto can't even come close to being as shitty as an average ghetto in Chicago or Los Angeles

>good healthcare

Canada might be total crap but Toronto is the center of the universe. Your pic, OP, is awesome and makes me homesick.

No, pic related

canada is a gigantic ugly shithole

>he's never been outside of a city

Most small towns look like this, retard

You obviously havent seen other places

2nd world earnings
3rd world debt and government corruption

1st in cuck envy

Canada has some dumpy towns like anywhere else, but stepping into some of these older towns is kinda cool.

It's like being transported back to the 1950's where you had unique shops instead of McDonalds and Starfucks on every corner. At least out west

There's no such thing as the first world in 2017. All the nations that were first world 50 years ago are now 2nd world dystopian authoritarian shitholes

First world if you like being a subordinate cuck drone communist.

Funny you should mention that. Alberta (AKA "Out West") reminds me of America more than it does Real Canada (AKA Ontario).

It's just so flat. All the streets have numbers. People drive around in pickup trucks. Albertans even sound like Americans.

>all these proxies

I'm for real, eh.

3rd world debt and government corruption

I study finance and you could not be more wrong

I live in Alaska salmon cruncher.
pic related: sitting on my cabins porch.

I actually live right below Alberta, and we get tons of them down here shopping because stuff is so much cheaper.

Only real way to tell them apart is license plates and ID's pretty much. Although once you get past Calgary into the mountains, it's absolutely gorgeous. The Canadian Rockies are absolutely amazing, such a beautiful place.

Yes you are first world, stop being spoilt.

You're basement dwelling from there so I guess that answers your question.

Lol, bitter white trash detected.

Yeah, my family owns 3 homes and rent them out to scrubby white people like you.

They pay for themselves and appreciate in value. If white people had half a fucking brain, they could get a house, but surprise surprise, you losers can't even do that.

Indians and Chinese are beating the fuck out of white people in BC. Lmao

Stay mad, wage slave white trash peice of shit.

buddy do you not know anything about Canada, our towns out west are canadian.

From ontario westward all streets use numbers, and we are gun and bible loving conservatives, except for a couple of ridings. Also Americans sound like us.

>cowboys are canadians

Yes but only because 95% of the world is somehow worse than your shit hole. Keep being mediocre

>I'm moving to southern France by the end of the year.

Good riddance, take the rest of quebec with you.

You proved my point. You are interchangable with Americans. Why not just rename yourself North Texas and be done with it?

>starts thread about Canada
>posts picture of China
Dumb leafnigger.

>be leaf
>be attacked by deer
liveleak.com/view?i=3e3_1491846309

Nice meme, Americans are interchangable with us. Canadian culture is superior. It isnt my fault you don't love her majesty.

That's nice, but Albertans aren't Canadians.
They are their own horrible thing out west.
I'm sure it's all great if you grew up in a vast wasteland of cultural nothingness.
For anyone east of Manitoba and west of Quebec, being a Canadian matters more.

I passed that street in Toronto two years ago on the street car and thought what a fucking shithole and the same street car was full of non whites, an old white lady got on and none but me got up to give her a seat.

Lol, once again not my fault you have no patriotism in your country and don't understand how it works. We have a strong culture of democracy and freedom.

We never have fought an offensive war, and all we do is liberate the oppressed. Like the Dutch under your guys rule.

>North Texas
Great idea
t. Texas