WW3 chances

Lets be honest here guys.

What are the actual chances of WW3 starting?

over 9000%

100% because it has already begun

I am 66% sure that it will happen under Trump.

In the distant future, likely. Next ten years, not a chance

My last two digits is the percentage chance of WW111 in next 6 months

why not 67%?

>it hasn't begun

44%? Seems a little low.

all this shit seems like a mock show for mass histerya, titles and for retarded Trump yo show off

really sad

0%

There will be no World War... There will be only chaos.

What I'm wondering is what are the chances it escalates to the point the gubmint starts drafting? Two years ago I would have enlisted without a thought but now I just actually started to get my life together. This sucks.

So we're just gonna skip 3-110 and go straight to world war 111? DUUUUUUUUUUUUMB

40%

Not yet user.

At this point it's very low, it's just happening fags being their usual selves. The "Russia knew about the attacks" things that was revealed today was really not good, but I don't think we know for sure who did the gassing. Even if it was Assad and Russia knew, that's not enough to get this thing started. Now, if it continues to escalate for the rest of the year, maybe there is a chance for another world war. Right now I'd put it at a 5-10% chance max.

Zero chance in the next 40 years, I think my numbered post will verify this.

We are in it, you just haven't realized it yet.

ww3 happens Thursday if I gets a get, and its a 55555 get.

There actual change for that, which is a lot more than could have been said like 10 years ago.

And we are talking actual nuclear war.

think, nuclear!

Id never thought i would live to see this, after i watched berlin wall collapse.

Everything happening now is because of muslims and niggers that breed uncontrollably.

Not very likely, unfortunately.

Because the happening fags need to die.

the chances increase the more we meme it :^)

Digits and it wont happen in our generation

0% stop larping

if my posts ends in 3, 33, 333

time to get to the bunker ASAP

~1%

Not at all really. People are very hesitant to destroy everything.

Less than 20%. Don't be stupid, another world war won't happen.

30%

If we invade Syria and confront Russians than it will be around 70% chance that WW3 will occur.

None

A 10th crusade? 100%

Digits confirm

not sure if you are trolling or really didnt get it

100% tonight digits confirm

DENIED!
Also, Checked.

Checked WW3 on Thursday.

tends to zero because I'm not a larper

Re-rolling due to failed captcha

Kek, give me another chance

10TH CRUSADE WITHIN A YEAR, DIGITS CONFIRM

Why am I always a few away from trips

Am I wrong, is WW3 imminent?

Not today, my dude.

Pretty much fucking zero. Putin isnt going to go down with the ship over Assad when he has his personal Versailles to retire to

Oh fuck

It is almost certain to happen eventually, in our lifetimes? I'm not so sure.

Checked. Guess it ain't happening in the near future.

is this command and conquer

Kek Demands a more specific Thursday.

>Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Kek Wills It.

Almost 100% if you aren't putting a time limit on it.

Dubs=WW3 happens before I die. Trips=within a decade. Quads=this year.

It'll happen as soon as faggots stop larping. Now please /pol, you seem very sleepy, I heard you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow.

Let's see what the digits say.

Last two digits are the official chance of work war starting. Repeats do not matter.

If dubles, war

trips, ww3 combined with supervolcano

quads, world war 3,asteroid, volcano, tsunami and global pandemia

fives, satan comes

almost 0%

world war* these last two digits override the other one, apparently there is a 45% chance of a work war starting.

>45%

Still a toss-up.

I SAID KEK WILLS IT

>32

None of the Above

100%

Not going to happen

In the modern world, nothing would be gained

about tree fiddy

WW3 is certain if this post ends in 03

At anytime, your jewish loving leaders will never stop, until all goyim are wiped off.

>40
No WW3.

No you retard, we're going to fight 109 world wars between now and October.

You're supposed to type III

As soon as those tapes of Trump fingering Ivanka surface.

putin wants to unify the soviet republics with their help or not, chechnya has started with the concentration camps, tensions in the middle east and estern europe are high as usual... i mean idk if it will actually happen but there is definetely a chance

World War 40 confirmed. Kek help us all

>44%

There's still hope for us.

>Soviet forces directly engaged american forces in Korea and Vietnam
>US fought proxy war againist USSR in Afghan without hiding it
>War did not happened

>Drumpf launched some missile at some random syrian base
>OMFG WAR IS TOTALLY HAPPENING GUISE

Underrated

Kek

No, but the race war will happen.

And the blacks will win.

If dub$ ww3 under trump

So glad I live downtown, I doubt I will feel a thing. Have fun starving to death and being raped by packs of niggers.

FPBP

Let it burn, let it burn.

>What are the actual chances of WW3 starting?
In the next few years? Slim to none

WW2 and WW1 both started after several years of military buildup by all involved powers.

Today, the US military is stagnant. China's only taking baby steps, and Russia's military is a joke. Not to mention nukes make WW3 not worth starting in the first place.

It is written

As someone who has been on pol since /news/ I have gone through so many fucking possible happenings - the shelling of the south korea in 2010, the Israeli invasion of the gaza strip, spooky possible end of world happenings etc but never before have I actually believed WW3 was going to happen, though now I am not too sure

HOWEVER, I do believe WW3 is also about to be avoided via joint efforts by Russia, China and America to bring about regime change in North Korea. All nations working together would negate ww3 and give em all a bunch of money and shit to do

It was also block all the fucking news for months with this one story and save each country hassle when it comes to negative news reaching the masses, cos everyone will be hooked on north korea/south korea

Either way we are now passed breaking point and something will happen soon and it will be big, though I am not sure if it is ww3 just yet

Oh shit KEK WHY

actually quite likely believe it or not

Modern "world war" will just be nukes being fired left and right. Nobody wants that.

Murica' is the ONLY winner

Thanks, Alberto.

Russia will begin ignoring the U.S. like the Cold War days and the world will continue. I think many people had their hopes up that there would be a U.S./Russia alliance against ISIS, but we were never really close to achieving that.

HEROIS DO MAR

Korean war, they said they will use the a bomb, they didn't because Russia had performed a successful test just a year earlier, so they did a conventional war.

Every war since then has been fought the same way.

There's no need for nukes to kill each other, old fashioned war is as deadly.

There also hasn't been a real war since WW2.

about 20%

>What are the actual chances of WW3 starting?
100%. Global thermonuclear war.

0-5%

Too much money tied up the big players economies. Money talks, plenty of sabre rattling and flash points but no major off.

NOBRE POVO

If it didn't start during the cuban missle crisis, when conditions were optimal and everybody was ready for a fight, why do you think it'll start now?

In 2 years, whether Clinton or Trump is in power

It will happen in the African plains

started on 9/11, goy

Offbyone.jpg
>why even?

Checked.

30%