You deserve it

I feel zero sadness when terror attacks happen in US, UK and France

You people deserve it.
Your governments destroy fates of entire peoples, meddle in sovereign nations, install dictators
You stay silent

You fucking deserve all of this

yes, you are right.

Not to worry.
The US is going through another Fourth Turning.
This time it might be Civil War II AND WWIII.

Do you, as Turk, think Muslims should be tolerant towards catholics? I'm asking because if I get to choose between Secularism and Islam, I'd pick the latter one

Ok, I really don't care. More terrorist attacks happen in Turkey.

What did Sweden do to you sandniggers?

Since when does what our governments do have to do with us? We didn't do it, we didn't ask them to do it, we didn't even vote for them to take charge. Anyone who thinks we control our governments is an idiot.

y-you too

>I feel zero sadness when terror attacks happen in US, UK and France

I feel zero sadness when I stomp on a Turk or spray a nest of Turks with Raid. Tell your family to stop hiding under my fridge, Mehmet.

^^^
>fags mad cause they ain't us
vvv

then you're an idiot. Islam cannot exist in 2017 in an institutionalized fashion, in a community, it's beautiful, in running a country its cancer. Also muslims dont care if you're a jew or christian at the end of the day, this radicalization is a zionist machination

On behalf of the Northern Irish and the paddys, you're fucking welcome.

>Terror attacks in glorious Hellas
bullshit

You are right in the fact that Europe bears at least part of the responsibility. It's naive to think you can bomb a country and they won't do anything back to you. Don't want to defend the terrorists, but it is true. The thing that bothers me is that the US and Russia, the biggest contributers to the war, seem to get less backlash than France does, for example.

Those guys were the good guys though.

that's a bit rude desu

Get this, for those 10 attacks in 14', we've killed hundred of thousands of you since 03' alone. Death to Islam :)

>I-I deserve this
Cuck

i dont practice islam you inbred amerifag.

>install dictators
and now you yourself are installing your dictator on your own

>terrorist attacks in greece

The civilian are not killing mudslimes
Why isnt ISIS killing the elites causing their "problems"?

I used to have sympathy. I used to feel angry for them. I used to feel sad for them. It's like watching pandas going extinct. But in the end if they are weak enough to get wiped out from inside like that, maybe they weren't better than those savages after all. Then who am i to say they deserve to survive and preserve their own culture?

we
don't
care
roach

france/sarkozy destroyed libya, hence opening the floodgates of illegal immigration. If theres a bitch with an hijab in your grocery in the morning, its directly your fault for not stopping your state

erdoğan is a CIA asset gone rogue

There has only been one terrorist attack, which was recent, in the UK in the last year or two

>roach
>giving lesson on imperialism

Also
>implying we care what insects think

Call me back when you reach the next step of your evolution, roach.

Sarkosy is a globalist jew and I really mean it, not a meme (jew from hungary just like Soros). He destroyed libya and gadaffi only to cover his ass.

I think they count more than just islamic terrorism. It could also be political. Leftwing, rightwing, animal rights, anarchists, seperatist movements.

pls hang out in crowded areas anons

We should isolate ourselves completely form the middle east. Then when 100 years later you are all still killing each other and molesting little boys you'll have no excuse.

>You people deserve it.
No, the government deserve it, not a single citizen is responsible for what is going on in the middle east, for supporting the terrorist groups, for allowing ISIS to bring weapon in syria from turkey
>Your governments destroy fates of entire peoples, meddle in sovereign nations, install dictators
actually they've been removing dictators and that's why shit caught the fan
>You stay silent
Because every time we criticize the mudslims and terrorist we get labelled as racists, we get called anti-semite when we criticize Israel for setting the world on fire and shit

You are wrong. They would still say we are guilty to not have shared our wealth with them.

So OP thinks all those kids, family men, innocent students, normal people like us "deserved it".

Somebody get this psycho in asylum with a medication already, wouldnt be the first virgin shooter

should i surgically disprove you idiots through your hypocrisy? or can you do that yourself, just think for a second what you said

show this thread to your dad and ask if he´s proud of what you´re doing with your life

If you can measure the guiltiness of a people by counting the terror attacks it endures then I guess we are just the same dear Turks.