Joe Rogan raid

Where were you when Joe Rogan was sucking Jewish dick live? Joe blow kike is literally spewing Jewish praise loud and proud with the guest kiker and fucking lost all of my respect in a single instant when he said, "Jews are genetically smarter". Joe Rogan needs to be raided right now.

Does he even know what the fucking kikes say about goy in Jew book?

>WTF Joe you blue pill faggot

Why would you be so retarded as to ever take Joe for an antisemite?

I don't really care

Jews are superior, or else, why would they be at the top of everything?

Last week he was advocating for globalism and universal basic income.

He's a hippy leftist with muscles and a gi.

>Joe blow kike
LOL!

nepotism

I don't know what it is specifically but I know for a fact that this post was made by someone very unfamiliar with board culture for no reason other than an attempt to fit in. It's like some creepy uncanny valley attempt at approval by incorrectly mimicking behaviour without fully understanding the intention behind it.

BTW Jews are genetically smarter according to statistics you triggered nigger.

This

Everyone does the same in all capacities, you folks know this since you argue for tribalism. Plus, who wouldnt hire family or friends first?

And it still begs the question, how did they even get to the top positions to begin with when there weren't any friendly faces to just "promote" them? And how have they maintained their position since, if they are in any way inferior?

Answer = look towards iq

They weren't all that superior 70 years ago now were they?

Not according to Hitler, or his (((banking))) backers...

Kinda sounds like an AI

Jewish nepotism and deconstructing whites identity using psychological warfare through academia and the media.

those were the days...

This, it's why they're the true enemy when there are so many minorities being savage. They are the guiding hand.

Alex Jones

Did you forget your med today?

This kike is possibly the worst guest I've watched.

aww he mad

Haha this dude Moshe married Natasha Leggero, female comic who is not fat so her whole routine is based on how much of an aging whore she is since she can't use the dyke or fatty angle other female comics use when the audience needs a breather from sex jokes. 6 years older and outspoken slut is literally her career

If you doubt that Skypes have a knack for analytical intelligence, then open up the bibliography of a number theory textbook and peruse the surnames. Obviously they are quite nepotistic tho.