So why are people NOW complaining about the President golfing...

So why are people NOW complaining about the President golfing. Where was the OUTRAGE when OBAMA was golfing every Sunday. I'll tell you where it was - NOWHERE.

The freaking Libs will harp on this until the moon falls out of orbit. It's just ridiculous the HIPOCRISSY of the left, a convenient truth only when it's convenient.

Any LIBS want try and defend this?

Protip: (you) can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C2hWRSLc_go
youtube.com/watch?v=mOkLU0sOUHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Obama isn't allowed on golf courses for obvious reasons m8

>>>reddit.com
??? he literally golfed every Sunday you fucking ignorant twat. go back to complaining about Brexit fucking loser

He golfed 306 times in 8 years.

Trump has golded 17 times in 3 months. He's outpacing him bitch tits.

>waaahh trump's not healthy he eats mcdonalds
>waaaah trump shouldn't get exercise, what a slacker

exactly this, President is the most stressful job in the world and Presidents age like crazy in office. So now Trump want's to keep his mental and phisical health together and he gets crucerfied for it.

Excuse him for not working 24/7 like "every other president"

It's such a joke the double standerds Trump is held to, completely unfair and unprecedented for any president in history

Are you inbred? Your language has a downy look to it

Why are we even still talking about Trump?

The guy is fucking finished, man. He's getting maybe 40 delegates tops, and that's being generous, according to what Nate Silver writes on project538.com. After 8 years of Obama, people want someone who's got a proven record of having consistent conservative values and who hasn't alienated half of the voter base with his divisive comments and demagogic rhetoric.

I think maybe Jeb! has the best chance of winning, or maybe someone like Rubio. Can you imagine someone like Klumpf getting the nuclear codes?

I can't support Klumpf especially after he's turned out to be just another neocon Jewish puppet. Trump is fucking finished, he's not recovering from this. This really was the last straw. All the credible news outlets estimate his approval rates at something like 40% anyway, that's lower than any other president at this point.

Do you HONESTLY think that Klumpf can recover after launching the nuclear missile codes at based Assad? I mean, do you even read the /sg/ threads? Everyone knows you cannot Mossad the Assad. There even was a Turkish minister who said that he didn't like Assad in 2011 and he has since then resigned and is no longer the minister. There is clearly a curse associated with people who try to Mossad the Assad.

I'm telling you man, Klumpf will not recover from this, he's not getting the nuclear codes anymore. He's finished, just ask Nate Silver.

Literally all the prominent intellectuals who used to support Klumpf and helped him win the election like Stefan Molyneux and also Jared Taylor have repudiated Klumpf, and no longer want him to have access to the nuclear codes.

I'm telling you man, Klumpflets are delusional if they think they can keep the nuclear codes. Klumpf will get impeached any second now. It's just a matter of time.

President is the most stressful job in the world and Presidents age like crazy in office. So now OBAMA want's to keep his mental and phisical health together and he gets crucerfied for it by republicans.

Excuse him for not working 24/7 like "every other president"

It's such a joke the double standerds OBAMA is held to, completely unfair and unprecedented for any president in history.

>Where was the OUTRAGE when OBAMA was golfing every Sunday. I'll tell you where it was - NOWHERE

what are you talking about? Republicans were comlpaining about it all the time

This what was great about the Obama years, minus the fact he destroyed America . Trump can do whatever he wants and just say "Obama did it"

>President backstabs us
>Lets talk about golf
Even when Sup Forums is divided you shills are hopeless

>golfing is exercising
Americans everyone

You expect a 70 year old man to run a marathon or something?

And aren't you guys the chucklefucks who have a literal landwhale as your "health" minister?

uhm.. obama wasn't golfing and trump isn't golfing either :) they're hiding

youtu.be/C2hWRSLc_go

329j8fjumpf is fucking finished.

Even Sup Forums, which comprises about 95,3% of his supporters, according to Nate Silver has turned on him. He's not getting the nuclear codes anymore. He'll have the nuclear codes taken away from him any second now.

I even heard from sources that there are people on their way to take away the nuclear codes from dbsfiumpf as we speak.

>lil trumpkin's panties in a bunch

it's harder to listen in on someone's conversation when they're golfing on their own property. pretty obvious why he's playing so often

>And aren't you guys the chucklefucks who have a literal landwhale as your "health" minister?
no?

well, it's belgium. belgium netherlands same difference

pic related (Maggie De Block, Minister of Health to Belgium).

>he literally golfed every Sunday you fucking ignorant twat.

source

Not having an elite swing like sissy boy Obongo, I can see why.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOkLU0sOUHU

Dude he's 98% chance a fraud, let it go, user, he tricked us. Don't get upset with the media's obviously, transparently prejudiced standard of judgment. They know it's biased beyond what people can bear, and it's to deliberately frustrate and driving you insane.

Let it go, user. 98% controlled opposition from the beginning, like (maybe/probably) Hitler, who was beloved by Germany but ended up embroiling it in wars and its own demise and eventual total subjugation to international monetary powers.

Let it go, user: It's not real. What is this man to you? You live your life the best you can in the sight of God. Fuck Trump. If he redeems himself, great, and I'll be the first to say I was wrong. If not, though, get off the bandwagon NOW. It's only going to get worse and the deception is only going to get thicker. You don't want to serve forces like that.

I feel you.

>Where was the OUTRAGE when OBAMA was golfing every Sunday. I'll tell you where it was - NOWHERE.
You can't be this stupid. The only reason it's making news is because Trump made fun of Obama golfing all the time.

ew wtf

What the fuck man. I lived in the Netherlands for a year when I was 19. I had an underweight BMI.

Everyone there was obsessed with their weight and was always accusing me of getting chubby. They ate like anorexics, but only junk food - nutella and cheese on toast or yogurt cups for like, every damn meal

I'd go out and get a pack of frozen vegetables, just so I wouldn't get scurvy or something. The Dutch would all be like "waaaaaa you're going to get obese stupid Amerifat"

I never met anybody so paranoid of getting fat yet so ignorant of nutrition.

Obama was black, why would they criticize him? Gotta keep that Jew narrative up and running.

>Where was the OUTRAGE when OBAMA was golfing every Sunday
Did you live under a rock, it was seriously bring complained about. Pay attention, will ya?

But Trump sold out his family to the Jews, I'm sure (((they))) all love him.

use google u lazy cunt, obama played golf 333 times while Prez.

Trumps still a fucking hypocrite though. Obama didn't golf for the first time until he was in office for a few months. Trumps already played nearly 20 times and he's traveling to his own courses meaning he's pocketing taxpayer money to play golf.

Obama mostly played at military bases.

The military bases is crucial. Obama played a ton at Andrews Air Force which is like a 5 minutes AF1 flight from the White House. So he could golf for 4 hours and then get back to work whereas Trump is literally vacationing and he's been in office for less than 3 months.

333 times over 2920 days.

Trump 17 times in ~100 days. while also golfing in Florida which has astronomically higher costs.

Oh wait the white house is bugged by Obama and the shadow government so he has to go to Mar A Lago to talk in private right?

>Why are people only now complaining about Trump and not Obama Waaah
Perfect example of an echo chamber babby who isn't even aware of his own side's flaws.

Well where's yours?
Lets here some complaints to see if your side is the one to rule them all.

Dude read past my first line, you're agreeing with me. I was just stating facts.

It's been a long Monday at the shareblue shill facility.

Please forgive me lol.

>Oh wait the white house is bugged by Obama and the shadow government

Why bug it when you have hallways full of Obama era appointees to listen in and leak shit?

They're better than bugs. They're "supposed" to be there.

Sounds like Bannon and Kushner are doing enough leaking of their own.

Along with the White House leaking info directly to Nunes.

>golfing
>exercise
l m a o