North Korea Powderkeg? A real HAPPENING?

>150,000 Chinese soldiers massing on borders
>Kim broadcasting cryptic messages to sleeper cells
>Military exercises with South Korea being treated far more seriously than usual
>US Armada on the way
>Axis of Russia, Iran, Syria rearing their head

Is it actually happening, Sup Forums? I know we speculate happenings all the time but what is the probability? If so, how will it all go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604504/north-korea-attack-coded-messages-radio-broadcast
fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1452560.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=tOign1Z-r_I
upi.com/Defense-News/2017/04/10/Orbital-ATK-granted-92M-in-US-Army-ammunition-orders/9641491845000/
nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
news.usni.org/2017/04/10/russia-sends-warships-toward-syria-following-u-s-tomahawk-strikes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Getting real comfy here

>3 months in an trump triggers world war 3

i saw you faggots posting he wouldn't start or be in any wars hourly for months

I feel you, OP.
This board used to be reserved for real happenings. Now it's just larpers who think fake happenings are fun. They are worse than the sjws they talk shit about.

It may be something serious but it looks more like a regular old day that just so happens come after we did a small thing in Syria. I wouldn't assume we are on the happening train yet

>no source for any of that rubbish

What cryptic messages?

At least we stopped it for a few months.

NK's borders?
So they're gonna shut down Kim so that they can keep their buffer state?

>Kim broadcasting cryptic messages to sleeper cells
Proofs?

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/604504/north-korea-attack-coded-messages-radio-broadcast

Only news source I have, isn't a great one. One of my buddies stationed Seoul is telling me about the climate. He's been there for 3 years and evidently everybody is really nervous about this one.

Google it and supposedly their number stations started broadcasting again last year.

It's happening, see you in hell

RIP SOUTH KOREA

F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F
F
>F

It's really habbening!

MASON

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN??

War with NK is being shilled.

They just want to make sure that when the U.S. invades the entirety of North Korea, we don't go too far.

What happened in Cuba?

Looks like there are 3 sides to this war, maybe 4.
Side 1: Russia, Iran, Syria
Side 2: China, North Korea
Side 3: US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, UK
Side 4 (wildcard): EU

Nuke LA! Make America great again! Bye bye (((Hollywood)))!

Fine. Literally no downsides to it since NK is a thorn in EVERYONE's side.

Let's see...

US jeta take off, bombs nork facilities and stuff, norks throw everything they got at South, massive casualties happen

Seems like a good plan!

Now the other option
>no one does anything
>no one dies
>people get rich
>no war no deaths just happy life continues

You didn't do shit

But think of the MIC's stock value goy
Be a patriot, somebody's gotta die for Israel

Fake news

fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1452560.shtml

Virgins and NEET losers want war. This is why you don't have girlfriends.

russia doesn't like syria, they only tolerate their bullshit
same with china and north korea

it's a secret china/america/russia coalition vs the world and you're all losing, faggots

It was inevitable.

China exists to serve the west. Their entire economy is based around being the labor behind the west's consumerism.
If china goes to war against the west it will force itself into economic collapse and, at the very least, a mao style suppression if not all out civil war.
Ruskies don't give a shit about kim, they're actually more westernized than you think, and even if they cared, it would be suicide to go against the entire fucking world without china's support.
Iran is irrelevant.
Syria is literally a crater.

So... No! It's not actually happening Sup Forums. It never will on the scale you imagine.
Probably won't happen even concerning just NK. Well, unless kim got tired of his people and suddenly decided it would be best to see most of them die by drone.

>no deaths just happy life continues

Except for all those people in north Korea labor camps who are worked to death.

Enough with the larping

NOTHING will happen in North Korea.

If it was to happen, massive preparations would be under way.

>WWIII over NK

This is why this Sup Forums is dying

They have the least amount to lose. Normal people who have loving families don't want anything to happen for obvious reasons.

twofold reoccuring number: US military intervention within weeks
threefold: intervention plus nuclear retaliation
quadrupled: intervention, retaliation und US SLBM strike

its cancelled guys

Not saying they like each other, each side just has their own interests in other countries and are willing to work together to enforce them.

China is probably just positioning to prevent refugees.

>tfw you're on the winning team

>north korea recently fired up its numbers station for the first time in decades

youtube.com/watch?v=tOign1Z-r_I

It was a 100% chance of war with Clinton and the very likely chance of war with Trump but at least Trump while running was somewhat anti intervention compared to everyone else with a realistic chance of winning.

I fully expected Trump to renege on his anti intervention stances you're a delusional idiot if you didn't see this coming.

It's raining here. Can use some /comfyhappenings/ tonight to match my mellow mood.

>>Axis of Russia, Iran, Syria rearing their head

I don't believe that is a thing user, while Russia wants to stabilise Syria to keep part of Mediterranean, alliances seem relatively sparse between these countries. Russia and Iran have been good friends for a while mainly due to them both being the black sheep of the western world. While Iran and Syria are often lumped together due to misinformation.

Troop buildup is not a carrier strike force. You're right

yeah sure, lets just wait until NK can blackmail the whole world instead of just SK and japan

North Korea? Nigga we are going after the South

always and forever

may God bless us and only us

memeing aside, i think trump will increase the pressure and NK will back down and allow the destruction of its nuclear program in trade for being allowed to stay in power.

scenario pleases pretty much everyone.

BEST KOREA WORLDWIDE LEADERSHIP WHEN?

if kek wills these digits ww3 will start on friday

mark my words boys

Trump's excellent diplomacy skills will allow him to crush the Norks with his mind while avoiding fallout from CHYNAH.

How can NK be taken down without hundreds of thousands of SK deaths via Seoul being immediately attacked?

if nukes hit the ground then im gonna rape a qt from work in the conference room

So an usual day in Spicland then?

US Army just ordered $92 million dollars worth of ammo.

upi.com/Defense-News/2017/04/10/Orbital-ATK-granted-92M-in-US-Army-ammunition-orders/9641491845000/

let's face it, you were going to do this anyway

North korea has cameras????????

Never thought we'd actually ally with China for this.

God I love that picture.

I would do so many depraved things to choa jesus christ

How much 5.56 and 7.62 can $92 million buy?

Good. I want an end to this slavery society

f

Trump is anti-establishment and the Assad regime and Kim dynasty are very established.

All it took was a very timely missile strike. Best 60 million we ever spent.

I just hope they don't blow up Japan or something. I want to go back there someday.

Source or sage

Mexico in one post

>Trump is anti-establishment
>"I am the candidate of order"
wew lad

China has been sick of them forever, and out right done with them since they started having successful missile tests. China acting like they have DPRKs back has kept them way more chill for the past 20 years than they otherwise would have been. Same with Russia, since Putin came to power. They've only been trying to keep the Kim family somewhat tame, gathering what intel they can on what they are up to and using them as an even-cheaper-than-Chinese-labor workforce. They haven't actually given a shit about DPRK for a very long time.

Why do you assume he had any real hope in stopping it? These plans have been in the works since before you or I were born. Trump was just someone who might slow them down some, and give us a better chance once shtf. Other than that, the now was going to have their world war no matter what.

Anyone else kind of admire N. Korea for all they have accomplished even though they're basically cut off from the rest of the world? Not letting anyone push them around

She is a woman of lower stock. She will never compare to my 3d waifu Taeyeon.

This shit will never happen. Think about it.

The North Korean government live like kings. They arent retarded and believe their own bullshit, no one does. They just put on this shtick to keep getting free shit and to keep living like kings. Other countries dont buy it either but just go along with it because they at least want to give all the starving slaves some rice. Why would they want to lose their fucking awesome lifestyle by actually starting shit they know they would get fucking wrecked in?

Quality gypsy post.

China has done nothing to suggest it ever really wants to go to war unless it is against India. There is alot of domestic civility towards western relations, they have probably thousands of people who are dissecting western culture to present themselves in the best way.

Russia is sort of dying and is just trying to secure any power it can, it has been doing this for years. The west needs to appease them in ways that will enable them and us.

Iran is irrelevant, honestly the only thing they've done that people don't like is the nuclear thing and even then nuclear is hazy because nuclear technology is so diverse. They have been stonewalled for so long after they got fucked over and rose up against America, people often forget that.

Syria is a shit hole I agree.

N. Korea is a human farm. Anywhere that has to put guns on the border to keep you in is a terrible place to live, obviously.

So comfy dude

Order as in law and order. He wants to bring criminals to justice and the Assad regime and Kim dynasty have done a lot of bad things.

I didn't say I want to vacation there

i am selling my weapons to 2 only

Imagine being this inept, unable to do a simple search.

nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

the possibility of a happening is null.
kim jong is only stoping someone fron fleeing the country.
someone "related to his cousin death"

>Axis of Russia, Iran, Syria rearing their head
First of all... if you think that russia iran or syria will do anything about it you are the most retarded man alive.

>AXIS
Calling them "Axis" is a shill move trying to imply that they are "MUH EBIL TEAM"
So.. now i dont know if you are retarded or a shill of some kind sublte trying to push the MUH EBIL AXIS.

anyway, kill yourself. There are already a bunch of threads talking about this shit.

Why give a damn about north korea, unless they have nukes?

i'm ready to die for grorious reader

i wish they blown up japan again, the massive butthurt on Sup Forums would be worth it.

This. I regret nothing

kek

Would not surprise me if China takes over control of NK

Russia moves 2 more warships to the eastern Mediterranean. These corvettes are armed with Kalibir cruise missiles which are similar in capability to the Tomahawk.

news.usni.org/2017/04/10/russia-sends-warships-toward-syria-following-u-s-tomahawk-strikes

Where do you learn your geoplitics? In a fucking toilet paper on a gay bar?

>Side 1: Russia, Iran, Syria
Thats only a busyness deal on the pipe line.
>Side 2: China, North Korea
Yes china is throwing people on the border to invade his partner. You are idiot?
>Side 3: US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, UK
THE NEOCON ULTRA GOY TEAM!

This shit would be US-CHINA vs NK and if shit goes south, JAPAN and SK will join in. But the chinks and burgers will do the heavy lifting. Probably china will send troops and USA will blow the fuck out of everything from the ships.

You are welcome my uneducated friend.

I've never seen a comfier picture in my entire life.

please please please don't nuke me mister kim don't nuke me i don't want to be nuked

Un isn't the most sane

quality thx romanon

China is telling their proxies in NK to take kim out and establish a new regime because trump has shown he will get some fuck if kim doesnt go away. This is posturing, and telling their people to initiate the coup.

I've lost count of how many times the world flips out over NK and SK. Every single time, the world spergs out and people in SK don't bat a single eyelid.

kys OP, this shit is fucking tiresome.

It's literally NOTHING. You're always wrong, you idiots always make a big deal of nothing.

Trump intervening to stop a rouge state which despises the west and the USA from developing weapons capable of striking the mainland isn't exactly starting a way, its saving millions of lives.

>Implying anything worth using a nuke on is in Brazil

>They are worse than the sjws they talk shit about.

>they
>worse than SJWs meme
>trying to make Sup Forums feel as though it has lost its luster

Are you even trying, shill?

Please let a war start, I'm so bored.