Somethings not right

Anyone else been picking up strange activity?

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NqxdjGSVVE
priyom.org/number-stations
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this?

K625SI STAND BY
K625SI STAND BY
K625SI STAND BY

K625SIUPV4DTFGTCEKIZTQPP25KP3

SAY AGAIN

K625SIUPV4DTFGTCEKIZTQPP25KP3

Planet x

Yeah seriously what is this tho?

spectrograph imagery, it seems.

OP keep recording please

Last night we were listening verbal fight between Novorussians and Ukrainians over that thing. Hilarious.

what were some of the bantz thrown?

Are you picking up north Korea secret message to sleeper agents that are totally ignoring it because they are eating a cheese burger and banging a black chick living the American dream

AH4JCD8B6FC965HHHSDVBJG52H8BD5

Top fucking kek m80

> newtwigs

calling each other faggots, joking about Trump strike in Syria, Ukrainian was praising USA...

im a newfag link me i was here this morning

That's not even 8992.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

3500 LSB/CW are Russian channels

US Navy is at ~8900 USB/LSB

Right now listening to some Ukr/Russ channel from Donbass

3647.05 LSB

that's the Australian beyond the horizon radar IIRC

NKorea on 6400 AM

Morse at 6604

bloop

lgit thx bro i love you like all my jesus to you

What the fuck is 8992? Is it a numbers station?

Anyone know how to identify these signals?

I downloaded a program called MULTIPDK that decodes stuff, but I can only identify morse and RTTY.

11610.88 khz AM

NORTH KOREA THREAT!

USA Air Force

sometimes you hear them saying ALPHA, CHARLIE, ALPHA, BRAVO...

>11610.88 khz AM
Thats chinese

Is it supposed to sound so i can barely hear talking while hearing static noise that is making my ears bleed or am i doing something wrong?

semi officially air force related messages related to nuclear things. But that sounds like a numbers station. 8992 is repeated on 6737 and 11175 KHz, USB

That's the sound of literal nothingness. Fuck off LARPers.

probably just weather forecast, nothing special

you have to narrow your filter

when you listen on CW/LSB/USB keep it at around 1.7 kHz

hambro checking in

BUY A SHORT WAVE RADIO WHICH CAN RECEIVE SSB

do it before WWIII

4214.47am

8992 USB

Turn squelch and noise reduction on

don't do this

you will miss any weak signals

Not seeing anything at 6604. YAWWWWWWN I'm really tired, aren't you guys? We should all go to sleep.

It's the channel the usaf tacamo planes use, ie airborne C&C if the shit hits the fan. you'll hear EAMS - emergency action messages, pic related

>when you listen on CW/LSB/USB
with CW you can go very narrow

with USB / LSB the typical bandwidth is 2.7-3 KHz

What frequencies are these EAMs broadcasted at?

I got pic related a couple of years back as a light pocket scanner option. Rate?

wtf is 9110

8992khz USB repeated on 11175khz USB

>SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Activity on 11175 (US Air Force radio)

Thank you. Have we got any recorded samples?

Wtf is a sky king

>heighten tension
>disrupt sleep cycles of your opponent.
You should get some sleep, shill, you look tired. Your side has lost now, you've lost everything in fact: Presidency, Congress, SCOTUS, and the public has even turned against you.
You must be exhausted after that fight. So go have yourself that well-earned nap. We'll get your participation ribbon into the mail as you sleep.

Hey if you go to 8992 USB, and filter to 2.40 kHz then turn up noise reduction to almost full, it's like my computer is singing me a song.

that is fucking hilarious if real.

I'm a radio noob and i have a question;

If the hackers could override the signal and make it play whatever they wanted, couldn't they also have the technology to locate the station/find out what it's about?

No SSB, which means you'll miss out on the Kangz and other interesting transmissions, but you can still probably pick up some short wave broadcasts if you use an external antenna. A piece of wire 10+ feet long should get you started.

I shill the Sony ICF-SW7600GR on here because it's the best consumer portable shortwave on the market at its price point. Even cheaper are the many DV stick + down converter SDR options that people use with a laptop, but I don't like it for an emergency option because you'll only get a few hours of use if the power goes out, whereas the Sony runs for days on a couple AAs.

Here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NqxdjGSVVE

STOP USING NOISE REDUCTION

bloke in the background saying numbers too
> the numbers mason
> what do they mean

8992 has activity

Yeah Kek visited me in a dream and told me all leafs will be judged by God soon

Thnx. I saw you recommending the sony plus loop in a thread couple of days back. I'll definitely check it out.

8992 usb

They do test messages every few hours on 8992. If you listen for a while, you will for sure hear something.

shit its on goys

They don't need a powerful transmitter, they need to be close to the receiver. Which might mean that it was only a local broadcast.

As for locating the station, yes, it's called triangulation. Amateurs do it too sometimes. But it's hard to do on a short transmission. Regularly broadcasting pirates might find some strange vans with antennas cruising in the neighbourhood eventually, however.

Checked. Nice desu

Kek visited me in a dream and told me to lift more yesterday

over the horizon radar bleep

Digits.
>the numbers mason
See priyom.org/number-stations

Lots of activity today....

That was me ;^) and if you read reviews you'll see people agree.

ATTN

is somebody answering back? That's rare

8992, the clear reading stopped, but there's still something faintly being read

> the numbers mason
Those quints.

Seems the sirens have changed

Sounds like a police siren now

there is like 20,000 heading to Syria if not already there, they passed trough merrican base in from here in Romania

JESUS THEY ARE ALL LIGHTING UP AT ONCE

DUCK AND COVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

especially right now. a few broadcasts at the same time even

these settings are... interesting. sounds like a LOT of morse, or just a weird signal

my home station has very bad pulse type noise atm, this sdr is better reception

Forget about 8992, you don't have a cypherpad anyway.

1610 to 1690 AMsync is where it is at. Local pirates broadcasting, good music, quality time.

P-praise K-kek

Anywhere I can pick one of these up nowdays?

How does this compare to the PL-660? I can get one for $95 NIB

music is music, this is more interesting.

Been monitoring for a couple hours now. Nothing surprising yet. Just the routine transmissions. Should be like one again at ten after and one again at 40 or 50 after (IIRC), perhaps the next hour since it sounds like the guys have been slacking tonight. If you hear skykings or chatter start blowing up more than a couple of transmissions an hour, that's when something's probably fucky.

been listening for a few days

wouldnt the defcon be raised to 4 by now if shit was about to get real ?

Degen DE1103 is another alternative. Haven't used mine in a while, though, living in a concrete jungle cuts the fun.

Fellow Leaf

Are these radios worth picking up?
Is there much worth listening too in Canada?

Steep price tag, $250 for the Sony.

and you wouldn't know it. the defcon website is a guessed level, real defcon level is secret shit.

Anons, recommend me good radio recievers.
No need to be something shiny and expensive, only decent.

I don't know, the Tecsun looks to have AM synch which I didn't know about. That's a great feature for AM broadcast band and shortwave broadcast listening.

How about this, buy it and then find me in a skyking thread and tell me how you like it. It looks to be a bit cheaper than the Sony.

Meanwhile I have this bad boy coming in the mail:

Tecsun PL-660

SKYKANGZ SKYKANGZ DO NOT ANSWER
JULIETT ECHO WHISKEY SIERRA DELTA INDIA DELTA NINER WON WON JULIETT ECHO WHISKEY SIERRA DELTA INDIA DELTA NINER WON WON

websdr.org

TANKS IN THIRTY
MINUTES

Something started at 8992

What he read out before on 8992 was this:
LHKNFE standby
LHKNFE standby
LHKNFE standby
LHKNFE EHDMW46UDJS7IMNLEM6LDLAL
LHKNFE EHDMW46UDJS7IMNLEM6LDLAL

Kek

Russian morse at 3505 USB