Gluten Intolerance is a Vegan Agenda

/leftypol hates sweet treats.
Their intolerance has made their brains weak. The body needs Carbs, Proteins and Fats.

Can we all help BUMP their intolerance?

Gluten intolerance is the latest victimhood trend. It EXISTS, but it's not widespread by any stretch of the imagination.

Americans eat too many carbs. That's why so many people are fat, depressed, and tired.

But yeah. Bump for cupcakes for leftypol. Wash it down with plenty of white milk.

>/leftypol hates sweet treats.
Gluten isn't sugar.

Sugar is degenerate.

Exports of wheat.
Feed a Nation. Feed your Army.

nice pepe cake

REDS females ready to get back in the kitchen.

Two weeks until French cupcakes.

freedom cupcakes

Nordic cupcakes?

Cupcakes will Unite.
Down with gluten free agenda!

These treats make me horny.

Does /pol like?

Pron hub does.

>you will never eat mommy's cupcakes made with her mommymilk while she tells you what a good boy you've been

Milk does a body good.

Pretty much.

If you have Celiac Disease, you'll know.

Ironically one of the biggest signs is weight loss.

Gluten is vegan, dumbass. It's in wheat, barley, and rye.

no it's the roundup pre-harvest spraying

that shit is poison and they spray down the grains and beans now before the harvest

ironically, vegans who don't eat exclusively organic are going to suffer more than anybody

Sugar love.

I want mommy's milky sweets in my mouth!!!!

Reminder that celiac disease is most common in northern european whites.

give em your best cup cakes lads

'Gluten intolerance' is most likely BS, but don't let anybody know, please.

I actually have celiac disease, and all those dietary hipsters are actually making my life easier because they are creating a demand for gluten-free products thereby increasing options and reducing prices.

Yeah my dad has celiac and its a noticeable change in gluten free awareness. Its somehow a good thing that these hipster fucks are mainstreaming this

There is three times more of the gluten protein molecule in genetically modified wheat than the pre-genetic manipulation or organic stuff. Pre-1990's to the beginning of the universe basically gluten wasn't a problem. You shouldn't be eating white flour anyway, subhuman food.

Those that dislike this cupcake?
What is your replacement?

I was a waiter when I briefly fell for the college meme a few years ago, and the gluten-free thing was the fucking bane of my god damned life.
>Uh does this contain gluten?
>No, it's a steak.
Jesus fucking christ the sheer number of unbelievable fucking retards who convinced themselves they had a "gluten sensitivity" made my job 10x harder.
After a while I would just start lying about it, because I figured most of them were too retarded to tell the difference, and I didn't want to have to slow down the entire kitchen because some absolute fucking moron wanted us to do the special gluten-free handling procedure on their god damn pork chop when I knew for a fact that they were full of shit.
Gluten-free is the worst meme that ever happened to me.

>Tfw celiac

Honestly, not that bad. Easily allowed me to cut all of the shit out of my diet, don't really need it anyway. I'll still drink beer and eat the occasional pizza but it has worked out for the better.

That being said, nothing is more infuriating than listening to whiny numale-types bitch about muh gluten when in reality, they probably lack an intolerance themselves/don't understand basic nutrition.

>be me
>2010 Gluten allergy is a bunch of horse shit
>2015 Eating bread makes me shit blood
Thanks Monsanto!

>I'll still drink beer and eat the occasional pizza

Why would you do that though? The downsides of not sticking to your diet are pretty severe in the long-run.