Is NPR biased? If so, in what way?

Is NPR biased? If so, in what way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQRi9zpS0o
youtube.com/watch?v=kQSO0RbmHBI
youtube.com/watch?v=AsHSB6zxlvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They lean the same way college professors do

they're biased because they only talk about things that support their narrative, and add or remove skeptical editorial language when they want to emphasize one side of a story instead of the other.

so basically, they're like every media company ever but it's worse because we have to pay for them to exist.

Lurk more

>youtube.com/watch?v=yqQRi9zpS0o
>youtube.com/watch?v=kQSO0RbmHBI
>youtube.com/watch?v=AsHSB6zxlvU

kek

ha

All biased. Kai even worked for the State department during the Clinton years.

They are biased in that they are selective about what to report, but they avoid trying to outright lie nor pretend that conservative Americans don't exist.

They have bad programming 50% of the time though, like this morning was a 1 hour long discussion about feminism in hip hop.

Extremely liberal.

Apart from Car Talk. Miss them guys.

agreed.

When Columbia voted for the peace deal with FARC, NPR only covered the left wing side and were very disappointed it didn't go through. They didn't even interview anyone representing the status quo.

Best radio show around. I have a huge stupid smile even thinking about that show.

spreading their cancer to minorities for a change is fair and balanced imho

lol, truer words have never been spoken. NPR is biased as fuck

Have you ever listened to even a second of it?

I tried and I realized we're paying for Huffpo-tier national radio

Yes but it's an acceptable "progressive lean" if you have half a brain you can quickly discern the leftist bullshit from factual statements. Sometimes you get redpilled people on there. Callers will often drop redpills. It's good information on FM radio. Better than any other channel by far on FM.

I hope it gets 100% defunded. If leftists care so much about it, they should support it on their own dime.

>Extremely liberal.
I'm right-wing on all fiscal and some social issues. I have a 2 hour commute to work every day so I listen to NPR every day. It covers a lot of left-learning stories, but I've been impressed with the quality of reporting and the inclusion of conservative voices.

So you might be terrified of NPR, but that's because you're ignorant.

"I think NPR tries harder to be fair than just about any other media source. It doesn't mean they succeed. They do give evidence of trying. I listen almost every day to Morning Edition and All Things Considered. I think that they do as good a job as anybody in media in reporting the news."
--Michael Medved, syndicated conservative talk radio host.

Local shows are good (kojo namdi in Washington DC is based). But it's literally a globalist outlet.

Family Guy is fucking garbage

>f leftists care so much about it, they should support it on their own dime.
>refugees
>illegals
>abortion/birth control
>poverty
>foreign aid

This can apply to everything that liberals like and force the rest of us to pay for. Really makes you think, huh?

>State sponsored radio
>endless leftist propaganda

really activated the almonds. I do like the classical channel tho