What was your first redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/arts/faludy_3872.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA isn't white.

kikes behind the romanoff's holocaust

Media and Press are lying & History is written by the winners

The anglob*tch

I went to a water park when i was young with my aunt, uncle, cousin, and brother. We tried getting into the wave pool but it was clogged with fat niggers. Anytime we went in we were clobbered by them since they have no regard for anyone but themselves. It really ruined the whole experience and when we got home I told my aunt and uncle that I hate black people. My uncle taught the word porch monkey and my aunt laughed her ass off.

Everything on pol is complete bullshit

The only people who didn't vote for Hillary are rural and suburban retards.

I guess ill answer my own question, my first was probably that feminism is and always has been an unnecessary, marxist movement.

Pollitics are a circus.

opendemocracy.net/arts/faludy_3872.jsp

All middle eastern "tyrants" did was stabilizng the region

can't even remember but it was probably finding out all the niggers shot by cops deserved it

The goverment doesn't work in the judicial process my social studies text book purported, but rather is Satanic and corrupted.

The redpill isn't a single piece of information, it's a genuine wiliness to follow information where it leads and be questioning.

The west is legitimately fucked.

Santa, that faggot never existed.

I took a stats class.

That democrats aren't the party of being nice like they claim

Marxism doesn't work, then it was Islam is bad, then it was Democracy is irredeemable chaos, and then the Left is literally insane Satanic evil and most recently, the homicidal gas chambers of WW2 did not exist and most labor camp inmates died of typhus.

hard to remember my first, but definitely one of my first redpills was when I took shrooms and walked through a busy neighborhood in gr10...I knew something was wrong with the world right then and there but I couldn't put my finger on it....I just knew as I looked at nature then looked at the city that we weren't doing it right...I love civilization but the way we are doing it now isn't the best way

Libs wanna censor too much

Wait...what?

The Greatest Story Never Told.

Really babby ones from back when I used to watch TheAmazingAtheist all those years ago, like that feminism is anti-men and that society is stacked against men more than we think.

Poor people are all assholes

There is no god

Rassenlehre is true.

Paris terrorist attacks.

the holocaust was greatly exaggerated

Bluepills

rothschilds bow to them

Coming out of the womb.

college admissions

I had scores way the fuck higher than the average incoming student to my top choice school, but my whiteness would've really fucked up their diversity

Used to think blacks were the way they were because of their toxic culture and that if a white person grew up in the same conditions they would likely turn out the same. After coming here I got a lot of facts showing it is HEAVILY because of nigger genetics and it makes so much more sense now. And of course after learning that I learned of the Jew.

probably that jehovah is false god and is actually what we would consider the devil and lucifer is the creator and loving god.

I have a problem. This happened long ago, I've been redpilling myself a little more everytime. the problem is, right now, all the "redpilling ways" seems to go into magic, esoterism and that kind of stuff, and I've never been interested in that subjects. Am I getin lost? is this normal?

Trump is a neocon jew puppet

1. pyramids 2007
2. 9/11 2008
then the hole start getting deeper and deeper.

today i literally despise jews.

Blacks are dumb.

Knew this back in Middle School. All of the kids who disrupted the class and got shitty grades were almost all Negro.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Red pill = hard truth to swallow
No god = red pill

>1. pyramids 2007

what?

Yea, I also think it was the quote about history being written by the winners. But My father was really red pilled to the point of insanity. I never understood him because I was stupid kid. But then he dies and I got involved a bit more i to politics and realized shit isnt the way they say it is. Then a bunch of red pills happened.

Mostly at 03 am on youtube.

Explain trailer parks

Muzzies

Going to public school in the south and simply observing how niggers act, I don't know how a person could not be racist after spending enough time around them

the world is a simulation, a social experiment

Trailer parks may have drugs and other petty crime but the senseless violent crime is no where near as high as blacks. Also trailer parks represent the low IQ end of whites and the overwhelming majority of blacks fall on the low side of the IQ range.

Grew up in an enriched area. Got into small trouble at age 9 for spontaneously making fun of the natural retardation of niggers I could see around me. I had to shit up until the end of the term and the year after my parents sent me to a 98% white private school.
My life improved so much is such a short time span I'll never forget it.

tl,dr around blacks never relax.

Truth. There is no redpill. There are many repills that lead you to the truth. First you learn that hating yourself because you're white is stupid. Second, you relize multiculturalism is bad. Then you learn Hitler was right, the jews control the world and finally realize that you're fucked and can't do anything about it.

>pyramids 2007
>9/11 2008

Explain pls

It would have to be Islam. What a shitty religion. All the loopholes it gives Muslims to outright lie about the religion. Convert or die, leave and die. The world's largest cult.

77.1% White
13.3% Black
2.6% Other/multiracial
5.6% Asian
1.2% Native
0.2% Pacific Islander
Ethnicity:
17.6% Hispanic or Latino
82.4% non-Hispanic or Latino

>no God
>redpill

>>>/reddit/

The Federal Reserve system and central banking

>only whites care about personal freedom and keeping the government at a non intrusive size

and so I turned from libertarian to white nationalist

>live in predominately white community
>new student at middle school is black
>go to show him the ropes and introduce him to people
>keeps calling me milkshake and smugly laughing like he's so fucking proud of himself for thinking of the name
>don't really like it so never talk to him again

>same school
>literally only other black kid
>punches me in the nuts completely out of the blue
>double over in pain
>kid just looks at me and laughs "ha! what are you complaining for, it's not like you have anything down there!"
>stab him in the arm with a pencil and he never interacts with me again

Also just listening to people complain about how the world owes them everything while they put in zero effort into anything.

The economy is made to hinder the poor. I.E. me.

Literally this desu changed my entire world
Newfags

my first red pill was that no one would ever love you, care about you, or be your friend. Everyone is your enemy and out to get you and hurt you in the most brutal possible way.

The only prevailing fundamental forces of life are hate and suffering of others and ensuring you are not victim to their actions.

typically, this is by harming others before they can harm you.

Jews, their lies, their plutocracy, their loxism, their degeneracy, their brainwashing of the goys via desert psyops, everything.

Also if you had to move into a poor white neighborhood or a poor black neighborhood don't tell me you would sit there and think "I have no idea which one is going to be more violent". The percentage of blacks/Mexicans a community has is LITERALLY the best predictor of how violent a community is going to be.

Watch the Matrix. Learn your place

Blue pill as fuuuuuuuuuuck

Dude...

Jesus Christ is the Only-Begotten Son of God.

PC is cancer that disrupts our civilization and I am telling this as a nonwhite (Korean).

It feels really sickening to see my place of origin (worst Korea) is now starting to be plagued by PC and is about to elect a president who is very embodiment of PC and marxism (Moon Jae-in) while the West (at least some part of it) is seeing its awakening from PC.

While I still prefer my new country (USA) and voted for Trump, it still feels really hurts to see the place I was born is now beginning to see the dire consequence from PC

Common sense

the tutorial stage of red pills is that the holocaust didnt happen. you fucking insufferable newfags who think "multiculturalism isnt actually good" and shit like that are red pills need to lurk for two more years

When I saw my first chemtrail.

When I was like 5 years old I let some niglet play with my gameboy and never saw him again.

1st grade some black bitch kicked me in the head and didn't get in trouble because racism.

2nd grade some nignog stole my wallet out my backpack on the last day of school as we were going to the busses.

3rd grade, the only two black kids in my class were the fastest runners but could not read out loud for shit.

Everything we're told is bullshit.

Kindergarten 9/11 when I watched people jump to there deaths on the news instead of burning to death after the first tower went down.
>Islam is a religion of "peace"

i already knew cultural marxism and multiculturalism were bad and i thought i knew why, then saw the truth about the holohoax and the rest is Sup Forums as usual

The "refugee" crisis. Yeah i know. I was pretty late to the game.

>replying without any evidence
>"muh feelings"

You're bluepilled as fuck.

I noticed in elementary school that my teachers were strange people and I wondered why it was okay for them to teach children. Same time I watched as my classmates were all the same robotic cucks and never questioned authority.

>Be black
>Mom is a librarian
>Dad is a dentist.
>Parents are the only black people in a small town in Montana.
>Literally never dealt with racism here only read about it.
>Think why would anybody hate black people. Hating people for their skin color is stupid.
>Spend a summer with my uncle in Atlanta.
>I get it now.

Only the most red pilled will understand this.

jews

Hahaha amazing

macro-based racism is superior to micro-based racism. you should hate niggers because of overall encompassing qualities, like the fact that it is in the dna of niggers to despise whites and want to destroy them and their civilizations and culture on at least a subconscious level, things like that. hating an entire race of people because one of them stole your gameboy when you were little is retarded

Nigger literally came into my store the other day
>asked to borrow a pen
>I give him my pen
>started walking out of the store with it
>I give him a look
>states he isn't going to steal my pen
>dont want to cause a scene so I say ok
>never see him again

Thats all I need to know.

Debating retards on the internet. Kek. You're a faggot

What are civilized Black people's opinions on so called 'street niggers'? I actually found that African students (literally from Africa like Kenya or so) in Ivy colleges think American 'ghetto' blacks to be very uncivilized. So I'd be interested in hear some opinion

In an infinite universe, you cannot prove that something doesn't exist.

libya. Libya event was when i changed, never to return

You're on Sup Forums in a thread talking about things. What a fucking stupid response.

i don't hate the black race but i do want them all deported from white countries. they shouldn't be around whites if they act like that at such an early age. i was only just listing my earliest negative experience with blacks. it redpilled me on race even as a child.

>"civilized black people"
>implying that pure africans are not the most savage race

Islam and muslims

It was like being in this weird world where rationality didn't exist. Way to many people care about their Street rep instead caring about stuff that matters. I met a girl there who had the chance to get a scholar ship to university there. Instead she didn't she was girl rich by being a female rapper. Last I hear she became a welfare queen. Also that was a fucking thing. So many people being on welfare instead trying to get a job.

This is a share thread, retard

2007, Zeitgeist movie, after I saw a graffiti "zeitgeist.com" on the street around my way.

You cannot prove that something exists either.

Funny I had a similar experience at a water park with dindus as well.

Trump did nothing wrong

dayquil