ACCORDING TO (((POLLS))) WE REALLY ARE AGAINST THE SYRIAN ATTACKS

Do not believe the shills, Sup Forums is universally against or cautiously giving donald the benefit of the doubt.

Supporting Assad is not a russian shill tactic, saying trump fucked up is not a shill tactic, a good majority of our board thinks this way, our board has loved Assad throughout the entire syrian conflict, we know that Assad is a Bastion against ISIS, that the russian airforce is bombing the "rebels" and the united states is actually funding them and sending them weaponry. We know from every source of information we have that the U.S is the bad guy in this conflict.

T_D is non-ironically shilling and trying to say that anyone who disagrees with them are shills. Do not fall for these threads or posters. Only a small minority of Sup Forums itself blindly believes that Trump did the right thing.

For the rest of us

>Russian Intelligence communicated to the U.S up to two weeks in advance of Syrian plans to bomb a rebel weapons warehouse
>When the strike was carried out, they expected a secondary munitions explosion. Instead there was none, and it seems it was instead a chemical laboratory.
>Poisonous gasses (only confirmed to not be Sarin) were exposed to nearby villages.
>From the foaming at the mouth and other symtpoms in videos, it's likely to be chlorine gas.

It sucks, but trump got played by Israeli intelligence agencies into bombing 20% of Assad's airforce, when Russia literally called us ahead and told us it was a chemical depot.

So yes, trump trusted the Jews over the Russkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug
youtu.be/5VAWRYQN6S8
pewresearch.org/2008/03/19/public-attitudes-toward-the-war-in-iraq-20032008/
youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w
web.archive.org/web/20140125123844/http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go away redditor subverter everything here is ironic nobody here actually believes anything that's going on in the world to be relevant to our own lives

No shit, Trumps policy was Isolationist. I cant believe we elected this baboon into office

u wot m8

Daily reminder Trump is still our guy. Ignore all shills trying to convince you otherwise. Image explains Trump's latest chess move if you're too fucking stupid to realize what's going on.

Trump generals a faggot tier shit now. The entire board knpws they are JIDF.

Kys jew!

>Don't criticize our god emperor for anything, you must unconditionally support him and every action of his
What a cancerous shithole. How the fuck do they have the gall to call anyone else a shill? Projection at its finest.

Im not a jew. Trump can never be my guy!

Wake the fuck up!

holy shit im sick of hearing about reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug

>falling for false flags
The gassed victims were actually kidnapped by Al-Qaeda

Prosper Group

Join the club. Purge Trump General!

I think that its very likely he told russia to make those strong threats against further US action to pull us officially out of the syrian conflict.

It makes sense if he did, because syria threatening to bomb israel if the US attacks is a pretty brilliant move.

youtu.be/5VAWRYQN6S8

>2am poll when all of the intelligent working people are asleep
nice

Why do you assume there are no t_d retards here at 2 am?

Wait, do they legitimately ban anyone who says anything remotely negative about Trump because they might be shills? So, what exactly is allowed in that site? Do they just have a thousand different threads about how based Trump is?

>us
>we

You are the shill.

Shhh shill, no more tears, only dreams now.

Yes

it was brilliant statement by a master strategist. It showed he wasn't a pussy and America will take the lead.

Dude, there are faggots in trump general that rat you out for abusive language because the bants are too heavy for their safe space. On this board. On Sup Forums.

>strawpoll
REDDIT GET OUT
>REDDIT GET OUT
REDDIT GET OUT
>REDDIT GET OUT
REDDIT GET OUT
>REDDIT GET OUT
REDDIT GET OUT
>REDDIT GET OUT
REDDIT GET OUT

(((republicans)))

>blind support for an authority figure
>jingoistic and aggressive foreign policy
>obsession with returning to past glory real or imagined
>spewing of catchphrases
>arguing in bad faith
>rabid hate of communists and minorities
Literal fascists, lad. I thought it would be Sup Forums's cup for tea.

>T_D
>T_D is non-ironically shilling

It's time to go back MATshill

here are some better stats

What did Kek mean by this?

fascism =/= statism

>Only a small minority
Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Did that 2013 gas attack get confirmed as a false flag? Obviously it was a false flag attack, as Assad was winning at the time and had no reason to use chemical weapons, but I never saw the media issue a retraction saying that the attack wasn't conducted by Assad's forces after all.

His daughter is a Jew, her husband is a Jew, Trump supports Israel, his cabinet is filled with good goys. Of course he isn't our guy. Only the_cuckold and its cult worship of Trump supports the guy now. Look at Breitbart, hell even look at the Infowars comment sections recently and you'll see everyone is dropping him. He's lost so much support.

This is way more serious than it seems. Americans are normally very excited for limited military actions, especially after warcrimes. 51% will only decline as more information trickles to the normies. That 11% of Republicans matter too. Trump won with a minority of the votes and can't afford to lose friends.

pewresearch.org/2008/03/19/public-attitudes-toward-the-war-in-iraq-20032008/

Pic related for perspective.

I'm against but I want to see what he is planning to do. Is it really a plan? I can't say anything yet we will see.

One term kike! Sad

Not my guy.

the united nations confirmed it was done by the rebels

But that's WRONG.

[[[ Polls ]]]

To be clear the gas attack is a false flag. I was arguing from normie understanding.

>Make sure we destabilize Syria

Is Spicer trying to tell us something?

youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w

>another divide Sup Forums post
kill yourself

WE WUZ POL AND SHIET.
as far as we know it this board is policaly incorrect,
intead of shilling fron trump or russians it does not matters.
the policaly incorrect on this insue is.
GAS ALL SYRIANS
soo take your poll and place inside your rectum.
thankyou

Sup Forums has been pro-Assad since 2011, no amount of shilling will change that.

This is bullshit but I believe it.

Said it many times before and I'll say it again.

Those that are true Sup Forums know the history of the board, True Sup Forums would not be swayed into fighting an Israeli kike war because of some dead muslims.

Anyone who disagrees with this needs to lurk the fuck moar before they even attempt to shill.

Choking down that hot jew cum, huh?

This, unironically.

We elected trump to do what he said he was going to do, not to think. He's a goddamn doofus.

That was the plan the whole time.

web.archive.org/web/20140125123844/http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm

I`m for Trump, but I side against ISIS (not for Asad, but if it`s Asad, then oh well...).

On the plus side these Reddit ShareBlue faggots have started to get tired. Every day there's less and less anti-Trump shill threads on the catalogue.

You niggers must be the pathetic faggots that kept donating to Bernie right to the very end. I almost admire your tenacity sticking around here and still trying even after the board found you fags out and started blowing you all the fuck out.

Why are we even still talking about Trump?

The guy is fucking finished, man. He's getting maybe 40 delegates tops, and that's being generous, according to what Nate Silver writes on project538.com. After 8 years of Obama, people want someone who's got a proven record of having consistent conservative values and who hasn't alienated half of the voter base with his divisive comments and demagogic rhetoric.

I can't support Klumpf especially after he's turned out to be just another neocon Jewish puppet. Trump is fucking finished, he's not recovering from this. This really was the last straw. All the credible news outlets estimate his approval rates at something like 40% anyway, that's lower than any other president at this point.

Do you HONESTLY think that Klumpf can recover after launching the nuclear missile codes at based Assad? I mean, do you even read the /sg/ threads? Everyone knows you cannot Mossad the Assad. There even was a Turkish minister who said that he didn't like Assad in 2011 and he has since then resigned and is no longer the minister. There is clearly a curse associated with people who try to Mossad the Assad.

Literally all the prominent intellectuals who used to support Klumpf and helped him win the election like Stefan Molyneux and also Jared Taylor have repudiated Klumpf, and no longer want him to have access to the nuclear codes.

I'm telling you man, Klumpflets are delusional if they think they can keep the nuclear codes. Klumpf will get impeached any second now. It's just a matter of time.

Even Sup Forums, which makes up about 95,3% of his supporters, according to Nate Silver has turned on him. He's not getting the nuclear codes anymore. He'll have the nuclear codes taken away from him any second now.

I even heard from sources that there are people on their way to take away the nuclear codes from wummpf as we speak.

This

This is Trump's secdef. Mattis is a known neocon Rusophobe.

>calls people a jew when called out
>10 posts by this ID
yea kill yourself niggerfaggot

oh i agree with he think part. I don't think hes a doofus but really it confuses the fuck out of me why he would this now. It makes no sense so it has to be part of his plan though right? Come on we did vote for him thinking that he wasn't a complete retard. I'll publicly say what he did was fucking stupid but I am not going to denounce him until there is a pattern. Until then I am on the side lines but really not like what I say matters much anyway.

>cites nate silver

Leaf

All subreddits are circlejerks at this moment. I don't know why do you cry.

kill yourself

So why did we still have the idea of helping the rebels? Why is anyone supporting the rebels over Assad at this point? Maybe he's not the best leader in World history, but he's certainly better than the alternatives.

Trump is a jew. You are a jew or a jew lemming that drinks cum from kushners balls. I see it no other way

kill yourself and take the other shitskin faggots with you

>polls

The more you spam them, the more we feed them shitty data.

Support Comrade Bashir al-Assad in his struggle against American Capitalist Imperialism.

quagmire

This is how Obamadrones kept claiming Obama EARNED that Peace Prize even while he was drone striking half the middle east.
So long as Trump stops with putting a pothole or two in an airstrip, we're still okay. He did a fake attack in response to an Al-Qaeda false flag. If he actually bombs Assad instead of bombing the shit out of ISIS or the Saudis then he can fuck off.

>T_D is non-ironically shilling and trying to say that anyone who disagrees with them are shills
I'm going to speak for all Sup Forums users. We don't give a fuck about reddit!!!!!! good or bad we don't fucking care!!!!.

you don't like dictators who are flooding the world with refugees getting a taste of their own medicine. thus stopping their actions and the refugeeflow

kill thyself

when did pol become such peacenik cucks?

Its true. Shill all you want. Trump is a one term reality tv jew. Niggers like you will literally bend over for his jew bosses

agreed

Trump got devoured by the Swamp

He went full Obama 2.0 on this one

I hope he can see his mistake and rectify

Yes, actually.

[citation needed]

faggot

>we are banning

all you fucking need to know about the useless snowflakes

Sup Forums was always pro-Assad, whoever lurked /sg/ knows that, there is no discussion, only ones against were incoherent sunnis or shitposting Turks.

precisely

I still support Trump, but the strike on Syria was a big fuckup.

>its another leddit looks to Sup Forums for material episode

And I pick none of the above: the whole thing is fake. Fake chemical weapons attack, fake response.

I don't support Trump any more or less because of this.

The shills are playing both sides here: shilling with the "I am off the trump train" and shilling with "i support trump no matter what"

Both are the same shills trying to drive out real voices.

All of this noise is distraction from the truth: the whole thing is fake.

2 lazy sorry i looked for my image but i don't know where i saved it.

google it if you really really really care (which you don't).

how to tell old/pol/ from nu/pol/

>old/pol/
hates jews more than it loves donald trump

>nu/pol/
loves donald trump more than it hates jews

the antisemitism isn't a cool, ironic meme, you underage shitheads. if you aren't genuinely disgusted at donald trump sucking jew dick, you deserve to have your face raped by the foul demon of international finance. donald trump was fun while he caused offense and upset the order but if he's going to bend the knee to the jews he's no better than any other politician so why give a shit about him?

lol u mean that family guy

I am against the strikes.

This means that we have to take even more rapefugees because you bring even more """peace""" to the middle east.

>>>/reddit/

That's exactly what a shill would say

>put three options for Pro-trump
>surprised when Assad wins.
All of the other options were pro-trump. Trump supporters don't blindly follow him but they give him a chance. Also 2am is a stupid time to make a poll. You are getting people from half-way across the world.

Why don't you follow your god emperor?

>Our stance is: We stand with the President
stopped reading there
do you use subreddit style or default style?
RES installed or not?
>shilling this desperately

bump

fuck off reddit Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. where you force consensus.

This one's correct

sage hide report

finally
and to "the donald" users who keep bitching, this is why we oppose the syria strike
-he promised no mideast involvement
-rather have fagssad killing jihadists than create another isis
Sup Forums was never for syria/israel involvement. you cringey fucking 14 year old faggots need to realize that

I hate newfags so fucking much

Assad>Trump btw