I have 8GB of info on the Jews

What's the fastest and easiest way I can get this info out to everyone?
I have documentaries, short videos, shorter clips, 200+ infographs about all subjects from the holocaust to white genocide. I also have pdf's of "The International Jew" and "The Protocols of Zion".

Help me redpill the masses Sup Forums? I was thinking about buying 50 8GB memory sticks, filling them with this and leaving them in libraries etc, but that is expensive as fuck and so I could only reach a very small number of people.

Thanks Sup Forums

Make a torrent for your online friends. And upload to file hosting sites.

Maybe create a Dropbox or google drive for it

Bump for download, make sure you clear all your cp before you upload it though

I second this.

I will, but that will only get it to Sup Forums and the people already in the know about Jews. I want it to get to the average every day person, how can I best do this?

>I want it to get to the average every day person
>implying average person cares about autistic rants
>implying average person wants to watch 6 hour long fantasy documentaries

kek

Put QR codes around campus with links to the drive/download/torrent

You can also leave usbs. Multiple methods

>i think that $150 is expensive as fuck
>trust me i have the answers
lol k

>not putting out a torrent and seeding it everyday

Brainlet detected
Torrent are literally the only way to concentrate shitload of info and spread it

Bump
Spread the redpills

Good idea, will be hard to convince people to download it though as they'll 100% think it's a virus. The memory stick thing is the best idea IMO but it's about £4 per memory stick so 10 will set me back £40, let alone 1000 or the amount i'd need

I'm a complete retard when it comes to computers so you're not wrong. Gonna look into doing this tomorrow

I like this idea but have nothing to add

If it's something you're absolutely certain about, you'd want to ultimately preserve it, no matter what happens. The solution is I2P

$150 to redpill 35 people is not worth it. This isn't something that can be done in the long run.

>8GB of shit we already know

I'm talking about distributing it to normies specifically roo.

i have reported you to the thought police, prepare your anus

can you give it to us?
I know a good deal about the jews, but not as much about white genocide or zionism

>Leave USB sticks around in hopes people stick in their computers

Just make sure you write a note saying that it's totally not a virus.
Put a ;) in there too. Bitches love winky faces.

i hope you kill yourself once you find out no one cares about your retarded obsession. happy passover you autistic neet, lmao

Make fliers that say nothing but "8gb of evidence to take down Trump" and tge QR coce for the torrent.

This is not a bad idea for other hazard dumps in the future. Plausible deniability for why someone would have leak-tier doccuments downloaded. Can feign outrage at "getting duped" and post files everywhere "warning" others.

You will burn in hell for your satanic ways you kike. No doubt you're sacrificing a christian kid somewhere in the world for passover, you sick, sick fucks.

PDF: docdroid.net
Video: archive.org/create

Wow the west is really hating on Muslims and Jews, yet both of them hate each other

>Download uTorrent
>Google torrent
>Go to torrent site
>Go to upload torrent
>Name it "the truth about Jews"
>Add chwtchy descruption
>Choose your redpill folder
>Always have the torrent active at last 10hors a day =seeding aka making it possible for others to download

Back in the day I downloaded 20gb of concentrated redpilled

No the torrent is long down by the knowledge lives on and is succefully passed on

That's the beauty of it

1. burn into 2 parts.4GB/DVD each. write part 1 and part 2 on 30 dvd's 15 each. drive to the selected cities (summer road trip) and replace 2 in each city/part 1 & 2 respectively.
2. goes viral physically/virtually (we'll have a new HWNDU and SJW will scream about it into webcams.
3. sit back and watch the world burn. IMO (((lawyer))) up for congressional subpoena

Make a torrent we all want it.

It isn't a bad idea really. However most people would not be able or willing to read through so much information without an already existing interest on the topic.

The best method of distribution using your USB memory method would be to purchase a large amount of cheap USB sticks on alibaba.com (bulk sellers)

Identify what information is most important to get across.

Compress information if possible.

A great way to pique peoples interests is to put a document on the USB that suggests the information is intended for someone else, and should not be in the hands of the public.

>Utorrent
Don't download this crap. Download something like deluge. Same premise but without the bitcoin miner and adware.

what is this image?

I second this. Normies must know.

this is a redbox is what i forgot

Very good idea

Can't realistically get a plane to America any time soon

I'll make a torrent tomorrow as it's late here and I need to be up tomorrow. I'll make a new thread then

TRUTH

Don't do this I mean you could but don't just do this.

Upload all video content to multiple video sharing sites. All your images should be uploaded to any information dump. Upload them to image hosting sites as well like imgur.

This is good as well

Upload to a cloud like Dropbox and give us the download link.

Why would you want the drives to be downloaded you need someway to present the information without downloading on mega or something. Lots of normie would be to scared to download stuff

>Let me tell you about the Jews...

Antisemitism is such a stupid and destructive meme.

this right here OP. way cheaper than leaving USBs around. way more effective

make the sign capture people's curiosity. like "they won't teach you this in school" or some shit

Fine.
We count on you britbro, it can be big