I swear to God

What is wrong with modern White women?

You fucking man, White boy? This White cunt wants superior Black seed, not your inferior, White boy, boi-pucci seed. BTFO

they wont have sex with you

she looks half retarded, who cares if some mulatto kid gets generated. do you want your own kid to be a dodo bird looking motherfucker?

>Looks like a derpy retard
>Loves black guys
I wonder why, pic unrelated

repost

Besides her light complexion, she looks black. I bet she even has an average-African level intellect.

puffy vagina.

Some friend of mine told me a whole group of girls she knew were dating black guys
I met two of them at some random party. One of them was in the city I live because he had a child there. Yet he was partying and hooking up with some other random girl.
So yeah, they enjoy black guy for sex. Then they become ugly bitches and they suddenly cry because they have a child with some random tyrone and then try to find some cucked-beta feminist who would accept her worn-out pussy and her retard child.
Wait for a few years and this white woman will be all for white dick
But not until she'll reach the bottom of relationships with blacks

>critical of women loving black guys
>imports MILLIONS of black rapists every year

kill yourself cuckold

>what is a cuck

Stop treating women like they're worth anything.

Yea the the German user on pol personally imported all these Muslim, cretin
It's you leafs posting cancer that should kys

>voters arnt responsible for their votes
I SAID LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF RETARDED KEKOLD

>One eye in chip shop one eye in chinky
>Likes black men
>Permavirgin triggered

Do you not support living in a society where people are free to love who they want? Because if you support master race eugenics only you must asses your own position in the gene pool, user. And let's be honest it's near the bottom isn't it, or you wouldn't be hung up on derpy looking jizz buckets online....

Here's another of those princesses.

im okay with two downies going to prom together
but begging for their picture to be viral on twitter is full on nigger tier shit

That guy was in the super Mario film....

are swedes white?

Part of them.

not anymore you fag

Cherry picking

There are still respectable qt3.14s out there

Is that how sweedish women look or does she have down syndrom or something?

Dont reply to canadians. Problem solved

Fucking kek

Ayyyyy

OC

american white women
swedish white women
polish white women

no difference

all coalburners, all sucking nigger dick.

she looks like the type that gets beaten, raped and ditched in a forest by some immigrant cultural enrichers

It's cute until you imagine them having sex. He probably smells like coconut and piss and will drool on her retarded face while humping her.

Reminder: Girls take 400 pictures and post the best one

>thats her best one

>she is on tinder
thats whats wrong with that particular female

the dick is superior but not the seed

And what is the bottom?

We have this thread everyday and Im fucking sick and tired of explaining whats wrong with women to then be harassed by legions of horny retards going NOOO YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT MY WHITE ARYAN WAIFU!!!!!!

So fuck it Im just filtering the words:
women
woman
girl
girls

on this board.

>damage control
>sour grapes

>uses a fancy name for a babysitter to make herself feel like she's accomplished anything
>worth your time

Why is literally everyone in the world targeting white women? From blacks to jews to corporations to government.

I don't get it, there are much more productive things to do.

Fuck off Vladimir, turn your proxy off.

why are swedish women so goofy and inbred looking?

They like black guys

Where are the people whos kink it is for people to refer to them as the wrong pronoun? In a sort of masochistic way. All i see it as is a reason to get upset at somebody for something outside their control

Whatever this mental disorder is, it gives them all the same eye color and dumb arrogant expression.

>tfw when it's always some fat ugly white trash-tier dumbass who loves BBC

Holyshit what she likes in that nigger??

I can't even get close to him or else he will infect me with space aids.

Look at fucking face... Look at it

>tfw she has my mum's name
>tfw when she looks retarded
>tfw when she wants BBC

Swedes all look like chinks

>has ugly face
>lowers standards for black guy
what are you so upset about, OP? also
>2 posts by this ID
i'm starting to believe that russians really are targeting us with agitative propaganda

She looks retarded.

men forgot how to be men and women forgot how to be women. this generation was raised by the cuckest generation so far. I mean for fuck sake Sup Forums aprtly exists to teach young men how to be a man.

She likes appearing "progressive"

i can smell him from here

>that profile description
Stay classy, america.

Underrated post.

>BA in bio
What?

Always a fatty.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on her?

Their beautiful

modern White men

Go pay your taxes, cucko. Your woman is at home getting high and sucking black did while you suffer in a cube.

>brazil
Since when do down-syndrome-spanish speaking favela monkeys know anything about class?

... Well, aside from class warfare ...

Does Sweden really have that many black people? I thought that was just a meme.

she's fat and ugly

Is the one posing with the 1040 trying to hire an accountant?

Ppl with green eyes usually have big lips. Thats a trace desu.

t. green eyed big lips cunt

Women spend 75% of income, and whites run the world.

I believe it's Wladimir in Polish

she looks kinda niggerish, some user black her face in photohop.it can be the new mark of shame

Nice spelling nigger

Don't forget about the estrogen ridden water supply, food, products, etc the modern, civilized man comes in contact with. The result of a government and society that cares more about money than the health of the nation. Capitalism is cancer.

We need NatSoc in every nation asap. Every single human being on earth would benefit from it.

>Why doesn't anyone love me!!!!???

Lol faggot

It's the
>welp, guess I can't suck my favorite dick for my favorite gifts Look

>Swedish

I've solved the mystery

t. Libcuck

Kys, Black cock sucking cuck.

>Swedish
>white

cool story bro

Aaand we're loosing another qt to the muh dick.

Another white people meme thread? these are my favourites

I am not going to make a joke,this is just to easy.

Do you think her asshole smells good?

Looking for a nice guy on a dating app

I believe that OkCupid attracts the worst people. I feel like at least 25% of the people on there have a mental illness.

Most omega level shit ever.

“Is He /Our Guy/?”

Sauce?

what do these whores make a living of? riping their parents?

>cuck
>black cock
>sucking
>cuck

Its good to get it all out instead of internalizing and then projecting like this. Blaming other genders and races isn't going to solve your girl problems.

She has crossed eyes. Got kicked n head by horse. Now craves negro. Interdasting fampai.

I can tell exactly what kind of person she is (contrary to her summary) just from her profile pic.

>the only white person messaging this hambeast looks like he's about to shoot up a black church
truly shocking

I dont know man, I still see way more white guys with asian chics than anything else.
Btw would you really bang that? Really dude?

Kek!