*Record Scratch*

>*Record Scratch*
>*Freeze Frame*
>Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fy0y7
twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096
youtube.com/watch?v=MsQmLRwV6uQ
streamable.com/8n3iq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sibly ebin xD

what is this?

Is that Deadpool?

He has to go back.

2ch original content.

Gtfo redditcancer

wew

so this is just another "event" to distract people from the jews bombing syria, right?

>*Record Scratch*
>*Freeze Frame*
>Yup, I told you I was the master. You’re probably wondering how I summoned Dark Magician with no monsters on the field.

>This schizo is a Dr in his country

He's gonna get more than $800 isn't he?

kek

But seriously though, Chinese people are monkeys.

You saved the ant version.

What is this? A violation of the NAP for ants?

can I get a link pls

>mmm your circumcised cock tastes so good mr United Airlines
t. Sup Forums

I hate to be that fag, but Story ?

streamable.com/fy0y7
twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096

>he saved the thumbnail

I really wish mods would IP range ban you and any russian poster simply because there are raid threads up on 2ch /po/ about coming here and shilling for putin and shitting on Trump... yet if i were to post there under a usa flag I'd get banned unless I glowingly pro-putin.

Whoops

Dear Sup Forums,

It has come to our attention that there has been a great misunderstanding of recent events concerning the disembarkation of one of our passengers.
Our research indicates that Sup Forums is an internet incubator where misunderstandings of news and recent events can often go viral.
In these troubled times, please understand that we at UnitedAirlines have the utmost respect for minorities and non violent confrontation and a long history of uniting families of all colours and creeds across America (!!MAGA!!).
Enter the code UNITED on your next purchase to recieve a small discount (see terms and conditions before flight)

Thank you for your understanding, UA

And remember, we are better off UNITED

>meanwhile every lawyer in the country

PLEASE GIVE LINK TO VIDEO

Passenger was voluntary removed voluntarily and resisted his voluntary removal so he had to get his face bashed in. Voluntarily.

shut up. youtube.com/watch?v=MsQmLRwV6uQ

Not when it comes to airlines. Not after 9/11. You basically have to take it up the ass if they ask you to when you fly. You do not have to do much to get kicked off a plane.

>Tfw everyone is calling him crazy for the whole "I wanna go home I wanna go home kill me kill me I wanna go home
>tfw they don't understand that if he doesn't see his patients and does his job he's dishonoring his entire famiree and might as well commit sudoko.
Cultural differences cunts.

> Buzzfeed

Just look at that fucking face.

>twitter.com/JayseDavid/status/851223662976004096

Who is that nigger doing the dragging?

>wonder why reddit iwas so insanely giga-assblated about this

>watch video

>instnatly realize they're all furious because he's not white and that reddit would be covering this up INSTANTLY if he was white

it all makes sense.

>faceberg memes

violating the name focibily trowing you out of the plane, but everything is okay you AA missiles are ready to go.

That's bullshit, they don't have a right to forcibly remove passengers from a flight to make room for their own employees.

I hope he sues the ever living fuck out of them.

I work for the bank that hosts United credit cards, if any customer is mistreated (even if they are NOT a customer of ours) our concierge desk will work with United (up to and including the authorities in the event of criminal negligence). What occurred here today is going to heavily impact United customer base and they are probably going to settle out of court (they already lied about the man falling on his own, witnesses state otherwise).

Typed all that to tell you you're a faggot, and completely wrong.

>there are raid threads up on 2ch /po/ about coming here and shilling for putin and shitting on Trump
no there aren't

Why is reddit trying to hide the fact that the _TSA_ was behind this, not united..?

I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home. I Neeh Go Home.

They do have the right, dumbass. However, the guy can claim they used excessive force to remove him, causing bodily injury.

AND he's about to find out, leaving a plane, isn't as easy as he thinks

If this action were to be considered ancap why is it United Airlines requires federal law to exercise their policy.

United Airlines policy states they can bump people from a flight at their discretion, but they require a section of federal law that allows for the removal of a combative passenger.

If this were ancap wouldn't United be required to use their own security force to remove the passenger without legal consequence?

Twitter banned me for using this for my profile

because united called in the TSA to pull him out

its like asking why a cashier isnt dealing with shop theft, not their job

Its about fucking over the customer to bring on more useless fucking flight attendants. God knows how much more important it is to serve nigger tier wine from a plastic cup rather than seat the actual passenger.

godammit , satan airlines is ruthless.
> they can bump people from a flight at their discretion
trowing people fron planes is completely legal on air too?

>(they already lied about the man falling on his own, witnesses state otherwise).

you mean when the police dragged his ass out? That's not a United issue anymore, it's a police one. Now odds are United will still offer some sort $$$$ just to stop some old asian doctor from doing a press run over this..

being once you clean him up, put him in a suit and he goes into clam well spoken doctor mode on a bunch of cable news shows it's going to look even worse.

then again the news cycle for something of this nature is a few days, at a best. United can wait it out and by the weekend no one will even give a shit anymore.

I can see the insanity

They don't have a right. He paid for his ticket.
They can't just kick you off last minute because they want to make room for someone else.

>*gong hit*
>*man goes "yoooooo!'*
>freeze frame
YA DAT ME! YOU PROBRARY TINKING, "HOW HE GET HERE?!"

Your sources stink, niggers. Here, have some video edited for multiangle plus footage of the authistic shreeking the chink had:

streamable.com/8n3iq

But why would someone sue a man before throwing him out of a plane?

I miss the times of Wright brothers were flying was a privilage not a right.

You are pretty fucking stupid. The POLICE took him out. Got anything else to say, faggot?

11/10

Asians have the best self-bantz.

This has nothing to do with flying, and everything to do with honoring contracts.

most of you are worthless retard shut in gigaNEETs but for those of us who actually fly, we know how fucking worthless and shitty united is and that they deserve to be fucking crucified because they're a shit garbage kike company.

SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN FOR FUCKS SAKE

jumping fron a cliff would give more airtime that wright brothers first "flight".

t. John "我真的不是澳洲人,相信我" Smith

Bitch thanks to (((corporatism))) you literally have zero rights

I hope he sues United out of existence just like Hulkamania did to Gawker.

If he sues he will win, guaranteed. Doctors, Lawyers, Judges will send a message to the Airlines companies that you cant treat professionals whos time is actually worth something like niggers.

Lol shut the fuck up and pump my hot air baloon.

He needs a good Jewish lawyer, he will make millions.

Why was he removed though?

>trowing people fron planes is completely legal on air too?

I have no idea what you're implying right now.

> TSA removes passengers

> United gets blamed

OK Wong. Send me your wininz!

To give his seat to someone there was no more room for. The airlines are overselling tickets and usually try to bribe people to take the next flight, this time they threw someone already on the plane off for someone who wasn't. United is going to get fucked up the ass.

Rob Schneider is an Asian Doctor with everything going for him, but then one day United Airlines overbooked his flight
>*record scratch*
And his life changed forever
Now he's getting the shit kicked out of him by air marshals

Rob Schneider is "Banned From UA"

Rated PG 13

dumb kshitter

United accidentally overbooked the flight... They needed to clear seats for staff that were working on connecting flights.

Para meter a cuatro trabajadores de la aerolinea en standby en el vuelo para que pudiesen cojer el siguiente desde ese otro aeropuerto (como tripulación en ese caso)

*aerodynamic screeching*

Because they overbooked the flight and needed to get 4 of their employees home

>Overbook flight
>Tell people if they get off the plane they get $400 and a hotel room
>LOL NO
>Fine 800
>NO
>Ok we are picking 4 random seat numbers and you are getting pulled off

>MATTE
>Hyoshigi clap
>Hai, that's watashi. You probary wandaring how I end up in this mess.

Not real money. $800 in UA funbux.

This is fucking spectacular. Especially when the sound was perfect in my mind.

>"please kill me! please kill me!"

This is what happens when you fuck with someone's private property you fucking gook twat. It's not your fucking plane.

I love how we're literally bombing another country now and the only thinks American fuckmorons care about is a Pepsi commercial and some fuck getting taken off a plane.

Should have went to $1600. Maybe make the max $5000 before they can pull people at random. We need to stop being cucked by corporations who can't schedule properly

united is british??

>go to restaurant
>buy hamburger
>sit down to eat
>restaurant staff announces that some of their employees are now hungry and need to eat
>have a computer decide who has to give up their hamburgers
>computer picks you
>your hamburger was for sick hospital patients
>dont want to give up the hamburger you paid for
>restaurant staff start beating you up
>they eat your hamburger

>accidentally
they consistently do this
it is literally their standard operating procedure and pretending otherwise is absurd

Thanks lads. They're fucked.

Oh even fucking better

>Guy is a doctor who has patients in the morning
>GET OFF MY PLANE THAT YOU PAID TO FLY IN

Anybody who's time is worth anything would not accept UA's bullshit deal.

So you work for chase?
Can you put some more miles on my account?

>make reservations for dinner
>show up and sit down
>order your food
>waiter comes and tells you that you have to leave because an employee is hungry and needs your dinner
>refuse
>cops come and kick the shit out of you
>SHOULDA DONE WHAT YOU WERE TOLD NOT YOUR PROPERTY

NEXT TIME GET OFF THE PLANE YOU STUPID CHINK

kick rundown lads i dont understand shit of what's goin' on

>Private property
>Use Federal funds
>Use Federal agents to remove passenger

holy pounding boners batman
we're gonna need some sauce on that webm!

what's with all these morons who fail to recognize... IT'S THEIR FUCKING PLANE

They had the right to KILL that gook and you're all sitting around here whining about "muh ebil airplane pilots!"

You have to follow the rules like everyone else.

This.

Airlines are the biggest jews of all. When I used to do tech I could work from anywhere, so if I was flying for work I would offer to miss my flight for vouchers. Shit was fucking a nightmare to cash in for actual flights.

Tsa doesn't take any one off the plane it was the whatever local police has jurisdiction in that airport