Sup Forums BTFO

interracial couples are the key to solving racism..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34ypjNECaVc
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good looking white man
Pretty dark black woman

Ogrish monster mongoloid type offspring

Nice

>Dead eyed cuck
>Ugly ass baby that looks like the typical race-mix atrocity
>Baby with please kill me face
>Baby looks like neither of the parents, with neither of their complexion.

Gee whizz OP, you sure showed me.

these two people should be executed. they have made an abomination out of good white genes, which should be considered a crime. niggers should all be exterminated anyways though

how did two good looking people end up with a ugly mulatto offspring? rly makes me think

This picture ends racism...

What a fugly baby.

Also, that bitch looks like she is actually made from chocolate.

Gross and scary.

More like racism is the key to solving dysgenics

Only because the nigger will end up killing the white woman after she pops the nigglet out.

why are mulattos so fucking ugly? interracial should be a crime again

Serious question. A 6 ft guy gets with a 5ft girl and their son will probably come out 5'8, 5'10 or something. Or a 5'9 guy gets with 5' chick girl creates a 5'5 - 5'7 kid. Here's my question: if women are on average much shorter than men, then how the fuck do tall people even exist? Or at the very least, there should be like 5 of them in the whole world. How does every generation not get shorter and shorter???

Sorry OP, too many virgins here for this to resonate

"what a cute baby where did you adopt her from?"

rememer kids, 98% of casaulties in war are psychic casualties

>Black man and white woman
>White men get upset
>White man and black woman
>Black men get upset
>Endless cycle
AND NO ONE WINS

If anything causes racism, that's a fugly baby

>good looking nigress
>relatively good looking white man
>the child is all fucked up

He looks like the gay guy from nsync

because usually you get more of your father's genes than you do with you mother's and the child will always grow taller than the mother

a sensible chuckle

Beat me to it

Why do people care if someone is prejudiced about other people? Aren't we all to some degree?

As long as we don't legally infringe on their rights this should be a non issue.

Let people believe what they want to. If they think fucking niggers is gross, who the fuck cares?

>see white girl with mulatto kid in front of me in line
>no wedding ring
>hmm
>start talking to her
>"Thats such a cute baby, he looks just like you!"
>watch the smile slowly fade as that compliment sinks in

Damn she is black as night. You know what they say, the blacker the berry...

Are you retarded?

If you look at your same (stupid) example from the other way around you could say that every time a woman breeds, her son gets taller.
So we should all be giants.

The answer is that your starting axiom is false.

My mom is 5'4'', my dad is 5'8'', and I'm 6'1'' so I already disprove it.

Genetics work on averages; learn what a recessive gene is.

My mom is a small 5'2" korean lady, my dad is 5'10. I ended up being almost 6 foot. It's just luck, I'm sorry you were born a manlet.

C O L O N I Z E D

Lol what an cretin merilard
Genetics isn't that simple
My mom is a manlet as is my dad
My brother is taller than my dad who taller than my mom by 30 cm (14inches?) , I'm taller by 20, my sister is taller by 14-17cm

that's not how it works, fucking burger

>How does every generation not get shorter and shorter???

Because that's not how genetics work. Being tall is a dominant gene, so if one of the parents are tall, it is likely that the child will be tall as well.

Of course, it's more complicated than that, but that should answer your question well enough.

She literally looks like neither of them

no your dad just got cucked by a Jamal

You have a very poor understanding of genetics

>Good looking white man
lol...

He's ugly, no wonder he has to date some charcoal bitch.

Diet and nutrition?

He's a German, their known for being tall so I doubt that. Probably got cucked by another Hans.

YOU DEVIL! I wonder how many race traitors regret breeding with niggers? when ever i see a race traitor with carrying a mulatto around they always have that look in their eyes of regret and despair, it's really funny!

Katie Price had a vaginal yeast infection when she gave birth to Harvey, it's why he's blind.

Also.

youtube.com/watch?v=34ypjNECaVc

>My mom is a manlet
Germany YES

>why are mulattos so fucking ugly?

Racemixing is fucked, in order to build strong families people must stay within their own race.

I'm sure most of them are stuck with no way out, as no self respecting white man will wife them with a shit child in tow. The ones that would be willing to do it are usually too pathetic for the woman, so the circle continues. I enjoy making them miserable by subtly pointing out the error of their ways to them.

They're both good looking people in all honesty. Shame they threw that away. Halfbreeds are ugly as fuck and this one is no exception.

dat pic actually fuels racism in black "men", you fucking idiot

>destroys racism
It only makes me feel angrier to think all of the thousands of years of his lineage being preserved only for him to waste it.
How would his ancestors feel?
Fuck even the black chick, at least she could've got another black dude and make a pure black, not a halfbreed.
That half kid is definitely going to identify as black, fuck i hate that about race mixing

We must come together (the black king and the white princess) to end the white race and end racism once and for all.

We've done this a million times before. If the result has white features they're often fine. But if they have black features then they're usually a monstrosity

props to that dude for getting tribal pussy

Checked. Nice digits

>Obama was a half-breed mut.

Didn't exactly stop him from race baiting and enflamong racial tensions for 8 years.

>those kids are 95% white

Exactly, it makes whites and blacks feel pissed, nobody wins when people racemix.

>white features
What's the feature that only whites have?

>I enjoy making them miserable by subtly pointing out the error of their ways to them.
me too. it's fun to insult people with sarcastic compliments

Lmao do you ever consider the people who are actually TOGETHER? Who gives a fuck about what irrelevant people think?

Holy shit she's so fucking ugly

she's ugly af

>good looking white man
>two good looking people

Where? He looks like crap.

blue eyes down the toilet and she's not ugly btw

Am I reading that right?
She's beautiful.

shre's full on ayyyyyy mode

gree

Yeah, girl I used to date had a friend that went coal-burning for awhile...to just get attention. Well now word has gotten around so much if someone didn't know at first it's within the week that somebody found out. She wanted to find a white guy, no white guy would date her (despite her being a solid 8). She eventually left town, I think it was her running away from her reputation.

>she is not ugly
Your standards couldn't be lower

P I X E L S

God that kid is fucking ugly.

Yup, unfortunately for them they got the hot air wide nose going.

I love how her eye shape is, especially under her eyes.

She looks like a fairy.

>Irrelevant people.

It's a good percentage of the population user. It's genetically encoded in our tribal mentality, so if it's just 1% of a specific people that are pissed off, that's still millions.

A job

A dad who stuck around

or maybe you just have shitty opinions?

Actually, interracial couples I've known get more racist shit than any other couple. They get hate from both of their races for mixing.

Is there a difference in the white dad/ black mom and white mom/black dad offspring ?

>Wish I had the face protruding examples.

What features? Lol are you one of those "race is a social construct" fag?

Environmental factors such as those are thought of contribute to 20% of height. Over either 120 or 400 (sorry i forget) genes have minimal effects accounting for the other 80%. These are estimates though as you're not allowed to experiment on humans of course

Spotted the nigger. Or you're just playing dumb.

Whites don't have wide, smashed noses with nostrils that can comfortably fit a chicken egg.

Whites don't have large, clownish nigger lips.

Whites don't have hair that you can scrub pots and pans with yet somehow can't comb.

You must be new

also known as Ebolaids

No. Stop being retarded and pushing this egalitarian crap
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

I don't get the whole interracial phobia - I mean, I don't want a black woman, that's for sure - yet:

Imagine how wars would often mix in like 10-20% of the genetics per generation - for example the people of south America have like 9 times more Spanish/Portuguese genes than Aztec.

What I am saying, this bit of lower class mixing (because that's who usually does), has probably a rather small long-term effect. I mean, as soon as the the general level of wealth declines in the West (which is already happening), the overcucked bs is gonna end anyway.

What are you, freak looking "people" to have such low standards? You also find pic related attractive, right?

>mfw me and a militant black friend see some shit that repulses both of us

Race mixing got us Slash. Rock and Roll fans win?

#
>both good looking people
No. She's gorgeous. He looks like crap. She's just a racial beta orbiter who clung to any white man she could get

Agreed, really strange she went with literally average looking white guy. Is that guy super wealthy, and she's a super model? Something like that maybe?

race mixing is pretty much a lottery, super low odds your kid turns out to be halle berry

>just another polish coalburner
kek

Interracial couples are the key to the extinction of Europeans

She looks like an evil fairy who wants to poison me

nope nope nope nope

...she'd look marginally better if she had black hair to match all her eye make up though. But she still looks evil somehow.

It's funny to me that if you posted this on a nigger forum they'd be bitching hard

I think Jack Daniels got us Slash more than anything else.

>MEANWHILE FUCKING ASIAN WOMEN KEK THEIR MEN ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE GLOBALLY

She is kind of funny looking... like she is high

Try it, see what happens.

Is there a black equivalent to Sup Forums?

100 black women + 1 white guy = 50 less blacks
100 white women + 1 black guy = 50 less whites
In theory I mean. In reality the white guy would be busy slaving his life away by the government after 3 kids, meanwhile the black guy will be shitting out kids days and nights

oh fuck

This is also very true. Except black people can't be racist.

I wish I had a black friend like that. Mine is unbelievably athletic, but the whitest black man you could meet...would have no idea what I'd feel if an ethno-nationalist state was set up.

kek.

at least he'll have died making a contribution to the white race