Muslim Chechnya opens first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler

They’re not killing them outright: they must be moderates. The Qur’an contains numerous condemnations of homosexual activity:

> “And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.’…And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.” (Qur’an 7:80-84)

Muhammad specifies the punishment for this in a hadith:

>“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.’” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4462)

- Robert Spencer
jihadwatch.org/2017/04/muslim-chechyna-opens-first-concentration-camp-for-homosexuals-since-hitler

good

Chechnya can do whatever the fuck it wants, I don't care. We all already know Muslims are barbaric and leftists are retarded. Go shill this on reddit or some other leftist safe space.

No Chechnya cannot do whatever it wants. It's a Muslim enemy region (officially ruled by Russia, but not really).

Chechnya must be stopped. Also, who is "shilling" but you, Achmed?

guys is islam secretly based aside form coming from sandniggerstan?

What happens in Chechnya, stays in Chechnya.
Shut your filthy mouth and mind your own country's business, moralfag.

It's the redpill Sup Forums hates the most

Can somebody explain to me why Russia has such a hard time making Chechnya fall in line?

I find it hard to believe that a few Islamic terrorists could be giving Russia this hard of a time for this long.

Are they controllled opposition?

The leader licks Putins ass.

How will non Muslims recover?

>Shut your filthy mouth and mind your own country's business

ooooh looks like Achmed from Germany is getting a bit hot under the collar? How is it going to feel when you get deported to Somalia?

If I had the power I would raze chechnya to ashes

>jew
>muh holocaust
>gays
>muh chehnacaust
We're fucked
>gay jew
>???

I got it
>gay jew
>all your holocaust are belong to us

The British had concentration camps in Kenya in the 50's during their genocide. The Serbs and all them did in the 1990's and AmeriKKKa has Gitmo and Abu Gahrib. Genocide and concentration camps are here to stay.

Good that you're demonic and God hates you. Clammosexuals are the reason we killed every man woman and child and started all the wars. September 23? Your doing. Near a sky vagina. Sodom increased their numbers. Without surrogacies why are we wiping out fags again? Hi fags. Here are my daughters. For you fags. Let's bring our grand ma's to a public gang rape. Strange flesh is not angels. It's men! Hurr I fuck the devil's sloppy seconds. Christ said what would be worse than Sodom. Inhospitality. Grab em!

Does this not kill two stones in saving Sup Forums's image?

Based Chechnya.

> raping 12 year old boys thats ok.
> grown men giving reach arounds, round them up akmed

They're not REAL muslims, real muslims love gay sex, bacon and alcohol. Real muslims in Realmuslimabad don't agree with this.

>t. triggered fag
Chechnya is a sovereign nation and should be free to create whatever laws they want to. Aren't happy? Get out.

>dying of cholera
>b-b-baaased

Let's do a favela monkey camp. Don't like it get out

>Chechnya is a sovereign nation
Well they're a part of Russia, but I think Putin couldn't care less

Not since Hitler, Castro did the same in Cuba.

>irrelevant bullshit
>somehow invalidates the fact they are purging degenerates

>being this salty
Stay butthurt leaf. Go cry to Trudeau, maybe he will accept more muslims.

Kys. Go drink a period

It's a tough one to swallow, but I think Islam run by whites has potential

White muslims are fucking crazy people.

Post butt and I'll decide whether you're put in the labor or gas line.

Kek. Back to the faggot camp with you.

We had for you 6,000 years ago. God banished you for your feminism. You are not a man

They'll just buttsex each other if you concentrate them, this is silly.

No, actually... how are there any men left in Chechnya? I thought the Russians did a good job there?

What's wrong with Chechnya again?

Sup Forumsacks whine about the fag mafia.

Chechens do something about it.

You should be asking why it's no longer permitted to publicly criticize faggotry in supposedly civilized countries, never mind lock up faggots.

Show me the people you're not allowed criticize, and I'll show you your masters.

Hint: it's not the Israelis.

and the liberals don't care because they're muslim

>leaf attempt at bantz
Stop sucking cocks and try it again.

Gas yourself Moishe

I dont suck on fucking mucus holes. Enjoy your throat cancer zika herpes and incurable gonorrhea. Ill take Truvada

It's actually one of the fastest growing regions in Russia

So do they have swimming pools, mail service, camp currency, dramas and plays, commissaries and other amenities like the germans did?

They'll probably only attack Putin/the government

It exists.

They will just ignore the muslim part.

>Muslims are barbaric
>Achmed
wat

chechyna is the key to getting leftists willing to battle islam as it proves it isn't about race.

fuck off kike

based

They can't genocide them because the world would have a reason to invade and start carving Russia up then, so they have to try to control them instead.

What has Brazil given to the world?

Based
Mass faggot electrocution when?

I see Steven Segal is still eating through his direct to dvd money

After wormwood kills your ass

Dick to your mother.

Look at where Christianity has led us. Do you like these results?

muh but christian-sharia, muh mike pence!

t. Faggot

Any of you guys have penises? Nooooope

ohhh noooo

that sucks

t. zombie
Ey bud. Fags make vaginas cheap for you. Go use em. Fatty lonely bastard

wtf did I just read

>tfw the redpill is that concentration camps don't automatically=death, but normies only know about the six gorillion and this will turn them against mudshits faster than anything else

That fat twat isn't deporting anyone.

>leaf

seriously. what the fuck did you just say?

The truth. Think about it. You are Molech prostitutes. The numbers you do on people. The lies. The duping. All you guys. Answer some of the holes I poked in your theories or become a kike or a mud slime. Vaginas are demonic. Satan LOVES vaginas and you have no purpose in life. The vaginal jew must be stopped

The piece of shit you call your lives

You're gay.

>Show me the people you're not allowed criticize, and I'll show you your masters.
- Jews

Ahhh, that's about it.

>forgetting about "pray away the gay" camps in the USA where parents can force their children's attendance.

has Sup Forums decided if it hates gays over Muslims? Or the other way around?

You're a weak ass defiled corrupted stinky diseased less than a nigress jewess sum bitch. Ill be raptured or in the 144,000. You will be left behind

a fags meth-addled shitpost

-Jews
-Niggers
-Faggots
-Mudslimes
-Assorted oppressed cunts

and you are gay

You can't handle it. These are not replies or arguments. Read the Bible. Stop sucking off fucking rabbis. All the curses in genesis had to do with procreation. You fucked up. You are the original degenerates. You cant see this? Youre inebriated. Not me. How you get boners to fucking stanky ass stab wounds that leak the nastiest substances known to man. Ill never know. And you think youre better than anybody. Go make my electronics in your cage city, biatch

>Good that you're demonic and God hates you. Clammosexuals are the reason we killed every man woman and child and started all the wars. September 23? Your doing. Near a sky vagina. Sodom increased their numbers. Without surrogacies why are we wiping out fags again? Hi fags. Here are my daughters. For you fags. Let's bring our grand ma's to a public gang rape. Strange flesh is not angels. It's men! Hurr I fuck the devil's sloppy seconds. Christ said what would be worse than Sodom. Inhospitality. Grab em!

Put the crack pipe down, you're that guy that keeps spamming Jordan Peterson threads aren't you

Islam looks more and more appealing every day.

>Geermans defending concentration camps

Are you programmed to invent riddles?

And you are a stuck record. Insert your tampon better. Having a heavy flow day there bitch ass cunt nugget? I have dingle berries with more dignity than you. Stupid fucking cranky lady. You only help fucking dykes and kikes and feminazis
That guy is a woman. Your frog killed us all. Nice relevant response

>niggers are our masters because we can't criticise them
Wew lad

Nice try. Im gone. I have a life to live and a job to do right now. Nobody said Christ's message would be well received. This is the scum of the earth. No need for me to be here. I hope you all die

Stop putting your dick on someone shit hole you Sodomites

>Muslim Chechnya opens first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler
What about the brutal labour camps that Castro set up for gays in the 1960s?

Oh, right, we're not supposed to talk about those. The list of approved topics when it comes to Cuba are: free healthcare. And that's it.

Also, being gay in the Soviet Union could get you sent to a gulag. In fact, pretty much every communist country had camps for gays - according to communist dogma homosexuality was the result of decadent bourgeois capitalist thinking.

But again, not supposed to talk about all that. You're only allowed to talk about the right-wing persecutions of gays. Left wing = pro-gay, right wing = KILL ALL THE GAYS. Everyone knows that - after all, the media says it all the time so it must be true.

farewell and god bless you

>b-b-but muh based Putin

you wouldn't think he could get that fat of his DVD sales. If I were asked what a sensible estimate of the money he'd received in the last ten years was, I'd say about $20

> Geermans

It's an Akhmed lol

pls have cancer

keep crying

Why does this matter? It's not like Saudi Arabia is much better.

As long as they don't bring this here.

You mis-spelled atheism.

Islam is inherently arabic in nature.

The Ottomans took so many European concubines that a decent number of senior figures in the empire had blond hair and blue eyes. Didn't stop them from decaying into a centuries long malaise under the influence of Islam.

Chechnya NO!

>Chechnya must be stopped.

Must be stopped by whom exactly?

How many Russian lives were lost just to keep the republic from the secession from Russia Federation?

Are you shills going there form a paramilitary group to overthrow this "group" is doing this concentrations camps impose "your democracy" - battle-hardened officers from Chechen Wars against the LGBT community from USA or the liberal universities camps from California?

So many crying faggots in this thread,this is what all countries need!I wish the US had those.

degeneracy solved

That's no jew talking. That's an Achmed.