T_D is attempting to make Sup Forums their little bitch

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

T_D is trying to spread the hate of the Syrian airstrikes as a "shilling" by shariahblue. Come on Sup Forums, don't let this sub become the Isreali cock-sucking board its been the last year. Bring old-Sup Forums back.

No you dumb fuck
The donald reddit fags arent the ones shilling against us or trump

The number of false flags and counter false flags has been ridiculous. Then there's zealots that have suddenly switched to pro-intervention because Trump suddenly changed his position.

read my fucking post troglodyte, T_D wants to make it look like Sup Forums is on their side, but the natural hate to Trump was going to surface eventually when (((Kushner))) was given more power.

They're shilling for Sup Forums to accept them. Which is just the same as killing Sup Forums.

Fellow nazi antisemites (((T_D))) is raiding us

But they are actually correct.

Nobody is talking about chemical weapons anymore are they? Trump won again and all he had to do was bomb some asphalt and put the media spotlight on himself.

24hr early warning. Zero casualties. ZOG cucked. No WW3.

Only a reddit kike would think taking out Assad is a good thing, you know its really easy to spot you Juden.

>Bring old-Sup Forums back.
You are too late.

what a crappy fake news site, i mean they are posting this fake (((screenshot))) as a real thing? also faggots go and read the comments there, its cringeworthy how they look at pol, like this cool badass exotic place with nazis ...

this is the mentality of the_donald users:
Pol has changed a lot lately

One of the dumber things I see is when users on there complain about "All these The_Donald users invading POL"

Makes no sense. Why would the Donald users going on pol be a big deal considering both boards support Trump? Obvious shilling there

>we hate leddit
>so of course we hate T_D
>OMG YOU ARE SHILLL!!!111
Sup Forums shot himself in the leg when they let T_D stay here after the elections.

>considering both boards support Trump?

the_donald is like any other sub on Reddit. It's a massive circle jerk and if you go against the grain you're banned and downvoted. Tired of hearing of these plebbit fags.

Fuck nu-Sup Forums and fuck Trump

It's hilarious. t_d fags think that they're helping Sup Forums because they think, a priori, that Sup Forums is just as pro-trump as they are. they still don't understand that Sup Forums is not, and never has been, a single person; it is Oppositional Defiance Disorder embodied. the moment trump revealed conclusively that he was not what he claimed to be, he lost his mandate here. individual Sup Forumstards may still support him and be no less legitimate for it, but the only thing this board ever truly can be said to support is whatever opposes the current status quo.

Don't like that? Go back to t_d. :^)

we didn't "let them stay", they're just shills exactly like JIDF, CTR, shareblue, and the original shills, SRS. when they accuse everyone who's not pro-trump of being shareblue, they are shilling just as hard as anyone has ever shilled Sup Forums, and this is by far the shill campaign that's been most destructive to board culture. turns out the only way to really fuck up Sup Forums is accidentally.

You kikes can post that all you want, but Trump is not /our guy/ anymore, its Bannon.

this

Literally nothing about Assad. Haley is a neocon, tillerson and trump aren't

>don't let this sub
>this sub
You're not from here.
GET OUT

The thing that nobody seems to notice is that we are getting invaded by both sides of reddit. Pro-Trump and anti-Trump. Both should fuck off.

>t_d
term only used on lefty subreddits and made up on this board. Spammed over the last two days. Kill yourself

>/our guy/
kill yourself

TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW TRUMPS NEPHEW

GET THE FUCK OUT OP R/MAT FAGGOT

This is the thing, they all came here in the huge spike of last summer and they think Sup Forums is a designated Donald Trump safe space board.

Fuck reddit, if you unironically post in that subreddit you are a fucking retard. I'd rather read a thousand leaf and Australian shitposts than a single serious post by a single the_donald user.

>ugh, guys, I don't want to fight for Israel or Jewvanka Trump
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? WOW YOU SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE STILL AT IT EH WEEW WE'RE BEING INVADED STICK TOGETHER PEDES, FORWARD! MARCH! ... FOR ISREAL!

yes, and not onlyt that but they dont understand that we have our own board culture and spamming AWOO and HIGH ENERGY here is fucking irritating

Sup Forums was always nationalist.
We always supported isolationism and nationalism, NOT world policing and globalism.

Trump sending missiles to Syria because of SYRIAN babies is what you would call "World policing".
He's a neo-con.

I think Shareblue is pretending to expose itself so they trick people into defending Trump. The more people defend Trump, the less they defend extremist rightwing views.

Trump is a traitor. Kek will not be pleased.

Nigger I can't even...

r/the_kushner