Why wouldn't you consider Ashkenazi Jews white? Is there any proof that they are anything but German?

Why wouldn't you consider Ashkenazi Jews white? Is there any proof that they are anything but German?

The idea that they are Semitic is propagated by religious Ashkenazi Jews who want to claim that they are descendents of Abraham.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/angelina-jolie
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
salon.com/2017/04/09/donald-trump-jews-and-the-myth-of-race-how-jews-gradually-became-white-and-how-that-changed-america/
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another autistic thread filled with people arguing what is and isn't white
European is white. Everything else isn't. That's it.

"h-hey Sup Forums, I'm white, r-right?
no. no you're not. walk on over to the back with the shitskins. you are not white and never will be. stop making these threads.

>ashkenazi
>kenazi
>nazi

Hershlag still so cute.

>Why wouldn't you consider Ashkenazi Jews white?
genetics

would you consider a man who cuts off his penis to be a woman?

It doesn't really matter, they've declared themselves a separate tribe that believes itself to be superior in every way.

At the end of the day, their European blood matters little when their hearts are set on belittling, enslaving and destroying everyone who isn't them.

Askanizi's are white. This is good news for us because the most powerful people in the world are Askanazi. In fact, Naiz's do run the world.

Yes but could you go into further detail?

who is this fluid druid?

would you consider a man who cuts off his penis to be a woman?

If Ashkenazi's are white, why does Jeff Goldblum look Indian?

No? What does that have to do with anything?

I'd sacrifice my foreskin for her, desu lad.

But genetics make them white if you consider greeks and sicilians white.

Because every platform they live on, ideologically, politically or otherwise, is anathema to the progress of white society. Everything they do pushes to destroy white society.

Jolie is Askanazi and she is the whitest and sexiest girl alive

Because they are genetically male, right? There's 2 discernible genetic makeups, male and female, you wouldn't say a male can become a female right?

>But genetics make them white
No it doesn't.

He's a Sephardic Jew.

Like why are they doing?

ashkenazi jews are white
they are descendents of european jews
it's also why their claim to israeli land is comical

roll

Most Jews are actually Georgians in disguise

She's not jewish you shill

>No it doesn't.
Where did you deduce that?

Check 'em

>His family is Jewish, and had emigrated from Russia and Austria to the U.S.

>There's 2 discernible genetic makeups, male and female

Well, males have Y chromosome which activated their gonads to become testicles instead of ovaries.

>you wouldn't say a male can become a female right?

Obviously not. What the fuck is your point?

>Is there any proof that they are anything but German?
Yeah, genetics.

compelling infograph

Genetically they are not white, saying "they are white" doesn't make it so.

Queen Armadillo

>Genetically they are not white, saying "they are white" doesn't make it so.

What is your definition of white? How long has this specific white race existed? Are Germans not white?

Races are discernible by specific genetic characteristics and traits they share.

Are you autistic? Do you honestly not know what race is?

Shitty graph

roland

You're moving the goal post. What is your definition of white? Who specifically is white? When did the white people emerge in anthropological history?

p.2

She chopped her tits off..

Nein

because they tell us that they aren't white?

Ashkenazi, ash ke nazi, ash kek nazi?

In conclusion, they are less European than Spanish, north Italians, Romanians, Tuscans, and as European as Greeks.

So basically Syrians?

ez

They belong to a different haplogroup.
Most European men are either R1 or R2, most ashkenazi are I2. They are biologically a different ethnicity.

yes she is look it up

she had high rate of breast canser so she got them replaced with fake ones

Just hypermongrel
ethnicelebs.com/angelina-jolie

I do love Natalie.

>and as European as Greeks.

Are Greeks and Ashkenazis european enough to be considered white?

How many times have you fapped to Gia?

>Why wouldn't you consider Ashkenazi Jews white
But I do consider them white. Judeo-Christian civilization and all

whats with all these natalie portman threads?

Genetic testing shows they have semitic origins. mtDNA shows Italian female ancestors and Y chromosome analysis shows semitic origins. Testing shows that they are more genetically related to other jews than Europeans.

more times than i can count

I consider them white. But Sup Forums often uses white for European.

>Khazar Hypothesis

Kill yourself Shlomo. Genetic tests prove you have claims to European soil you filthy semite.

>have no claims

jews aren't white
>saged and reported

So they are like a mix of Sephardic Jews and Eastern European?

Thanks for actual thoughtful answer by the way.

portuguese 23andme results come off with either a bit of North African or Askenazi.
Moors had almost no influence, but Jews bred a lot with the population.

also, generally Portuguese score between 40-85% Iberian.
The rest is filled with French/German, Scandinavian or English/Irish.

There is no pure Iberian, unfortunately.

>raise me

protip; you can't

See, even this puts Ashkenazi under European. So why are Jews not white?

Most European Jews cluster with Italians and other Euro meds. If meds are white, then Jew's are white.

Basque are the purest Iberian's

How come cute Israeli girls don't have huge schnozzes like your typical American Jewess does?

Are most Israelis even Ashkenazi?

Kek

Yes, they are a mix, but the European admixture is fairly low.
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

>Khazar Theory

nice try commie kike

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

refute literally ANY of this and i might believe you.

They had no homeland until Israel was created, just like Gypsies.

Here is a timely article that explains how jews made people think they are white.
salon.com/2017/04/09/donald-trump-jews-and-the-myth-of-race-how-jews-gradually-became-white-and-how-that-changed-america/

It really bugs me that 5 isnt gets. Shes obvi the hottest

Nope. Israel is 74% Jewish, most of them Mizrahi (3.2 million), then Ashkenazi (2.8 million), then Sephardic (1.4 million) then the Ethiopian/Chinese/Indian or whatever else jews. The Mizrahim vote for the Netanyahus because they aren't apologetic about wanting Judea and Samaria. They can make every complaint the Palestinians can. The Ashkenazi (beside the Haredi ones) are just like the secular ones at home and vote for the leftist parties.

I'd consider the very European Ashkenazis to be European if it weren't for the fact that they distinguish themselves from us intentionally, acting as a separate entity.

not 3

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Try googling you shill. Literally the first result. Ashkenazi's have a litany of EXCLUSIVE genetic disorders that are the end result of centuries of inbreeding shit genes.

They might have some white DNA in them at one time, but it's heavily mutilated by a toxic culture and semetic genes.

Sorry Rabbi, but even Argentinians are whiter than you.

Are Ashkenazi Jews Anglos?

>women don't belong in the workforce but they belong in skimpy business attire

what did god mean by this?

>indoctrinated academia tries to put Jews in the white category

They're not white dumb-dumb. The converts narrative is a forced meme, yet another attempt to undermine whites.

Jews have very distinct and obvious features, you can pick them out of a lineup with 99% accuracy.

So what I'm getting from this graph is the french aren't white.

More like all the geneticists are jews and only care about jewish diseases therefore only focus on them. There are millions of indian genetic disorders no one even bothers to research because they don't have the ((($$)))

As long as you accept that as your personal opinion and believe with zero scientific backing to support it, then yea ok

So basically Mizrahi Jews are based, it's only the Ashkenazi ones who we need to watch out for?

>what did she mean by this

Because you've rehearsed those differences. Someone who knows the differences can pick a Russian out of a lineup with high accuracy. Is it different?

There are more Jews in USA than in Israel.

looks white to me

It's generally not us that don't consider Ashkenazi Jews "white", it's the Ashkenazi Jews that hate being called "white".

Obviously, their skin color is "white", and they lived in Europe for centuries, so what is the reason they claim to not be white?

Either it's because they think that since they're from Middle East, they're not white, which is slightly stupid, since Aryans originated from Middle East/India themselves.

My guess is that they claim to not be white because their goal is to start a race war to eradicate the (European) whites, and they don't want to be grouped up with them when the shit hits the fan.

Nobody in Europe would even consider a Jew "White", whatever White means to you Americans.

this is why greater israel is a pipe dream, its almost like the tribes separated for reasons...

>nose too hooked

>lips top thin in contrast to the nose size

>eyebrows look like Ben Shapiros

>skinny neck and sloped posture

>stringy asiatic hair

Jared is that you?