Does anyone here unironically still support him?

Does anyone here unironically still support him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKCRHhmHvjg
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
youtu.be/l9cr_uC2l2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, he's been great for the economy and kicks out illegals for sport
The fact that he triggers shills and liberals so much is just icing

Nobody who's old enough to have actually voted.

Why wouldn't I?

Of course, why wouldn't I? Stay jealous in your third world garbage shack

What would you know about our voting system, leaf?

Yes. He has done a jood job so far.

Here's one of about 400 proposals for Trump's wall. It's called Castle Wall. Fuck off, shill.

I am honored to have voted for Trump. I hope he enacts the day of the rake soon.

Trump Presidency

>Mass Deportations
>Roasties merged into single payer tax bracket
>Bill to audit fed pushed through house panel

Trudeau Prime Faggotry

>No Gold
>Blasphemy Laws
>Dog Blowjobs

Nope

Donald ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Trump))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))?

He's okay I guess

I unironically stopped supporting him.
In b4 >>mexican
I legit thought he would make a great president, not even shilling. Obamacare is an obvious mistake, and I agree that each country has a right to sovereignty and thus defending their borders as they see fit. I also agree that many mexicans abuse the welfare system and are a detriment to their economy, I would be pissed too in their place.
But attacking Syria? Moving warships to North Korea? Yo, I live in N.L. if they nuke the USA i'm going to be breathing nuclear fallout. That shit is NOT swag. It just seems that he's failing every single promise he made. Why?

I'm with kosher.

Does anyone unironically care about Canadian opinions?

I know more about it than you do.

Trudeau > the incompetent orange president

I'll support him until I know he's not playing 4D chess with all this. Time will tell.

I love all the faggots on this board who automatically think that you're a shill if you don't support Donald Trump. Look, his first 100 days are a disaster, he is doing nothing that he proposed he would, and has played golf 7 out of 10 weeks in office. He is fucking human garbage, you faggots got tricked, a billionaire cares about nothing more than making more money, Trump doesn't give a fuck about 'Making America Great Again' or any of that other dumb shit he campaigned on. You autists fell for it hook, line, and sinker. You faggots are no worse than the morons that voted for Obama's 'HOPE' and 'CHANGE' campaign.

What are most Ameribros thoughts on him bombing Syria? It seemed to rustle a few Russian jimmies. One of my biggest hopes for him was that he was going to mend bridges between Russia and the west but it seems like he did this just to disprove the hacking conspiracy theory. Are you guys happy about it or are you disappointed? I honestly still have high hopes for him but that was a seriously disappointing move desu.

No, fuck that kike slave.

Sup Forums is nat soc once again

If you didn't completely lose hope in the guy after the bombing then you must be a latent liberal. He went from nationalist to neocon overnight. Bannon should just jump ship out of principle and leave the pathetic orange senile old fart to drown in his jewish swamp.

Everyone who is still worshipping Trump is a fool plain and simple
You niggers are going to lose everything and thank him for it.

No

Yup, get fucked shill.

yep

These are confusing times Hue Monkey, most people aren't quite sure what to believe now. We're just waiting to see where it goes.

slowly losing my support. what he did in syria really made me start reconsidering

Just imagining Hillary as president pisses me off

>Women think they did something
>Everyone gets well-fed and two extra genders
>A terrorist would victimize us and we go to war, but it's called liberation
>Speaking against """her""" makes you sexist on-sight
>Any remotely good view (like immigration enforcement) is either outlandish because H didn't claim it, or a republican did claim it before her

I imagine being more agitated with her instead of him. I'm okay with how things are atm

youtu.be/cKCRHhmHvjg

get fucked kushner shill

All Trump supporters should and migrate here if necessary Can sage the piss out of this cheap bait

I'm not ecstatic about the bombing and he has lost a lot of trust but he may turn it around. He'll have to earn back that trust though and I think that will be a big problem for him, his former hardcore supporters will be very wary of everything he does from now on and will be vigilant to any neocon tendencies.

Yes

sage

Nope.
kys

Suck it, Tatar!

Trump has already given me the one thing that was the reason why I voted for him. He was sworn in today.
So, I am very pleased.

Trump 2020

Absolutely not. Honestly, I thought that both Trump and Hillary were both awful choices. But I supported Trump solely because I thought he'd put the brakes on WW3 by halting unnecessary military endeavors abroad and improving relations with Russia. Now that it's abundantly clear that these promises were lies, he can go straight to hell

I am hoping for meme chess but my hope is dwindling

While I agree with you, I'd hardly state that Sup Forums was "tricked." The end game for Trump was ALWAYS failure, in some shape or form, and frankly, that's what it was all about when it comes to Sup Forums's support.

Everyone who isn't a shareblue shill does, you favela monkey.

If Korea is bombed tonight then yes

Agreed. Gorsuch was a good pick.

REEE DELET THIS

Just shills now.

Kushner bankrolled Project Alamo

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign

We know all about MediaMatters, CTR and ShareBlue etc....why don't we know more about Project Alamo? Because Kushner shills here didn't want us to, maybe?

>"Nearly a year ago, according to Businessweek, Kushner laid the groundwork for a social-media juggernaut and fundraising operation that could later be mined for all sorts of useful, profitable personal information. Tapping a network of Trump-friendly technologists in Silicon Valley, Kushner enlisted Brad Parscale, a San Antonio marketing strategist who sports Trump ties and Zegna suits, to run the campaign’s digital task force, dubbed “Project Alamo.” Parscale’s 100-person crack team reportedly spends $70 million a month to take people who are leaning toward Trump and turn them into the candidate’s most ardent fans. At the same time, Parscale’s San Antonio-based team is engaged in a wide-ranging effort to discourage Democrats from supporting Hillary Clinton. ...For the people who do support Trump, the team has figured out how to reach them on Facebook and keep them hooked, even after the election is over.

Remember

>even after the election is over.

They never left. /ptg/ is their colony.

Gotta be a husky faggot not to support him, go back to cnn newfag

He's the best the political world have to offer.
This was the case, still is, still will be for the foreseeable future.

If he turns out to be a jew puppet, it will only hammers home the hopelessness of our situation, and the inescapability of the extinction of Humanity through subhumanisation.

yes hello
can i help u

he fucking ordered an attack to the russian bases on mid-west, although we all knew that making him win would avoid attacks from fucking Clinton
we are fucked
I'll practice some mercy ask on Russian and Chinese

Makes me wonder, is this Sup Forums's true colors? A bunch of pussies who's morals quickly change instead of standing firm?

>he fucking ordered an attack to the russian bases on mid-west

What? You mean the runway that was repaired 2 hours later? Why would Trump "attack" somewhere only to cause zero casualities and minimal damge? Really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

Even though I'm pissed at his decisions for Syria, I support him still because he's better than any Dem.

wait I heard something about that... Redpill me

Yep, thought of course that doesn't matter much. Fuck Islam, kill them all. Purge them from the face of the earth.

Sup Forums have always been for the deportation/genocide of subhuman first and foremost.
Everything else is secondary, and ultimately irrelevant.

Demography is Destiny.

Yes, I still support him. I believe he's quite stupid when it comes to history, diplomacy, foreign relations, etc., but he's an absolute genius when it comes to politicking. And anything that throws a wrench into the establishment's corrupt and comfortable tax-payer funded playground that is the US congress and senate, is good in my books.

Yes.

>trump fucks up
>follower: its all 3D chess
>trump states that he did it because of X
>follower:see ! its fuck utradimensional intergalactical 5235235D chess
every time if fucked up was like that, a year long of this 3D chess and now people are to into his supposed chess play that they will follow him and excuste everithing to matter what happens

Nuevo Laredo? Shit man I feel bad for you, that's gotta be one of the shittiest towns in Mexico.

Yeah, I still kind of support him, however I am disappointed that his "We're not going to be the policeman of the world any longer" talk was apperantly all bogus.
I don't care if the strike was a stategically good move to destroy the russian puppet narative and didn't actually cause major damage to the SAA.
Even if we ignore the possible false flag and erase any doubt if Assad is really responsible, killing a bunch of Syrians in Syria to avenge some Syrians that were killed by other Syrians during the Syrian civil war does very much look like playing the "policeman of the world".
Especially if conducted without any kind of UN security council mandate/investigation, and hence in violation of multible international laws and agreements.

I am still a cruz missle

>Redpill me

Redpill you on what? You already know what happened. The information is all out there. Trump told Russia to leave the base, caused minimal damage, and now the only people investigating the gas attack are Russian backed as far as I know. These are the facts so far. Obviously something strange has happened.

Now, these are assumptions, but it looks like chlorine gas was absolutely used in the area. This is not banned in Syria, but it is perfectly reasonable to assume that the gas could have been contaniminated with something else which is banned. Maybe Assad got played. I don't know, this may have been an act of mercy on Trump's end. All I know is that we haven't entered WW3 yet, so perhaps he did do the right thing. Who knows what would of happened if investegations had continued normally? I trust Trump more than I trust the UN.

uh... they are making the world feel worried, those jews are making their jew things

I do on domestic issues.

Yes. I don't understand why so many well-meaning retards are so upset over this meme strike on an uninhabited Syrian airbase. If you can't see that this:

a.) Made the Russian collusion narrative evaporate from MSM instantly
b.) Demonstrated to the Chinese president our willingness to hit North Korea if they continue to refuse to moderate their gook ally
c.) Got retarded white nationalist e-celebs like Richard Spencer and the faggots at TRS to publicly disavow him
d.) Appeals to normies who are too stupid to see that the chemical attack was a blatant false flag

then in all seriousness, fuck your stupid ass. The thing you're complaining about was a great way to do something that accomplished a host of good things for a minimal risk. Stop screeching for five fucking seconds and think, or at the very least, shut the fuck up until he actually does something that will affect the Assad regime.

>they are making the world feel worried

youtu.be/l9cr_uC2l2g

It's just the new Shareblue script. Ignore all posts resembling OPs post.

I do

I didn't at first but now that being a critic of him is gaining more popularity I support him

nice :^)

Of course, he will deliver on his campaign promises. The wall will be built, tougher immigration laws, better protection for jobs and more job creation, reduce public overspending and so on.

Actual people are falling for the narrative, though. Don't fail to get the truth out there just because you don't want to give shills (You)s. That's fine when it's ineffective, but this is actually doing something.

These.

ShariaBlue is seizing the situation. Leftist were always excellent opportunists.

How the fuck does a Mexifag support any American politician?

oh no, it's retarded

You realize unconditional support for Zionism and your pathetic attempts at making America "white" by kicking out illegal immigrants will not do anything to reverse demographics in America right? Ok, just making sure you're aware of that.

After 8 years of king nigger?
Yes

The fact that you support Trudeau says everything about your political leanings. Typical leaf who wouldn't support Trump anyway.

yep, doing a great job. the contracts are already being bid on for the wall.

trudeau is such an embarassment lol

I thought it was bad ass honestly. Fuck Syria, we put no boots on the ground and more jimmies got rustled. Win win in my book.

Yes I do. Fuck off nu/pol/

You again? Fuck off brazilian monkey

>he's been great for the economy
This is Obama's economy, idiot

He still beats that old dyke hag but I took the Trump stickers of my truck today, Im not taking any more heat for his dumb ass anymore, no more hats or shirts and his ass is on his own from now on

Rand Paul 2020

If Hillary had won there would be a war right now.

France gets it.

>Ron Paul 2020
Dont forget to buy Ron's stickers and hats.
Holy shit you are dumb fuck lol

and she would be supporting ISIL just like trump is doing now. I got my SCOTUS judge and thats probably all i'm ever going to get from him

Duh, he's obviously registered to vote in California.

you dumbasses ever stop to think that maybe the Syria hit was just to fucking democrats and neocons a bone so they'll work with him a little more?

All of a sudden you fags forget the 4d chess shit.

It's been months of non-stop 24/7 propaganda

Fukken leftists went all out this time

stahp

Honestly that's all I need at this point. That and the triggered lefties. I don't like that he's decided that we actually are the world police but I love the rage coming from the left.

yes. not on syria, but that's not a dealbreaker by any means. it's too bad about jarvanka though

Can't wait for the AIDS to take you out shill

COMRPOMISE IS DICKSUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>jarvanka
You have to go back.

so fuck yourself then?

After last week, I've become a bit more wary of him. I'm no longer 100% behind him, now that there's a possibility of Bannon getting kicked out. Also he needs to get rid of Ivanka and Kushner, they shouldn't even be in his administration in the first place. It just reeks of nepotism, which is something the kikes do all the time.

Not right now