Why do european women tend to get fucked by refugees in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
s1.webmshare.com/KEoNq.webm
ink361.com/app/users/ig-272462699/anja_abi/photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do turkroachs all sell kebab?

And on police cars? The fuck?

This is hot as fuck desu

Sex in public is purdy nice. Face fucked a cute little asian twink ruthlessly in a New York park on west side. He choked on my cum.
God I miss being in New York.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

Why is turkey so shit?
Glad I'm not surrounded by jihadis like you turkey

germany. of course

>Talking about fag shit
>On a board dedicated to hating faggots
Why don't you end yourself?

hahahhahah mini roach!!

>why do european whores tend to get fucked by refugees in public?

it's cheaper than renting a hotel room

Well, generally speaking, most rapists won't take the time to move their victims into a more concealed location.

Keep 'em coming

More people on this board hold two contradicting beliefs then you would suspect friendo.

>Polizei
>cigarette
>public
>with roach
>no pants
>degenerate

Welcome to 21st century Germany, or more likely what's left of it. It will get worse with every single day. Hitler was a good goy, he alone is the reason why all good men died and only cowards and women raped by soviets survived.
and their women
fucking cancer
but it is the aftermath of cuckoldry of german "men"

I would genuinely shoot a Turk at the border
I wouldn't even feel bad
They're not humans

Looks like prostitute desu

Still, can't wait for the civil war

>i-its a whore i promise
nigga what whore would fuck in front of a police car? its an adventure seeking german teen.

This triggers the shit out of me
My night has been ruined

Now will have to go on a ragequest and search for source hoping to save my sanity it was just a prostitute

I think you're lost Lance.... Sup Forums is to your left faggot.

>Hitler was a good goy
Never change, Sup Forums

you can't even see her face, she could be ugly as shit. she associates with muslims so she might even be an acid attack victim.

Holy fuck that is hot

Or her face. May be some gypsy cumdumpster.

>this damage control
LMAOOOOOO just accept it cucks, your sisters and future daughters prefer muslims to white "men"

More!

I still have no idea what that dude is famous. All I ever see him in is random videos of people fucking with him and him running at a really hihg speed.

>poliz
wtf, is she a police officer??

Reeeeee
She's actually hot I'd fuck her over the police car these refugees are living the life I can't even afford to go to Europe

OP Give us the sauce

That roach could not find a free fuck in the cuckold capital of the world, lol. You sandniggers are truly pathetic - life gave you everything to succeed, but all you've became good at is prepping kebabs and dying from zarin.

Because he's tiny?

Can relate.
Why do I care so much about this shit?

Baba is love, Baba is life

muslims are the white mans oil serving boys and there's so many immigrants because Israel is removing you from your homelands. White women are just doing their part to dillute your bloodlines using simple math. all the keks are on u, muhammad.
>sage

Because you two are cucks who are too afraid to do shit about it even if it happened to your own girlfriends.

Get fucked roach

Google pics
NikaIrani

Seems like a Muzzie slut
Famous too
Germancuck YouTubers react to her slutscapqdes
BRB soarching for her insta

You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are. And even if you acknowledge some level of incompetence, your stupidity is most likely orders of magnitude more potent than you're even capable of realizing.

Your jokes are tired, your logical fallacies are plentiful, and there's probably nothing particularly interesting about you. The fact that you come here and you can be in the know with all the niche tropes that get thrown around doesn't say anything about your character other than you're excellent at wasting your precious time.

You have no defense in this situation Accept it and realize you could be improving yourself right now, you barely functional, narcissistic peasant

t. 56%

Its true abiçigim, they love my fat turkish cock aswell.

He hangs around rich guys for their amusement. Literally a pet.

s1.webmshare.com/KEoNq.webm

is this fresh pasta?

did that sting, mo? looks like all u got is ad hominem

Hello my fellow sirs and madams, I am a newcomer to this internet forum. Gives you a complementary upvote as a token of friendship. My name is niceguyplzdontfriendzone1, but you can call me a Gentleman and a Scholar. As you can see I am very sophisticated and classy, that's why I came here, to meet other classy people like me. :) I'm 13 years old (I'm very mature for my age though!!) I like to watch Cosmos with Carl Sagan with my girlfriend (that's right I have a GIRLFRIEND, sorry ladies :P ), its our favorite TV show because it is so classy and intellegent! She's classy to of course but we want to meet more classy people! :) As they say, a Gentleman can never be to popular! Anyways, I hope to meet alot of sophisticated gents and ladies here so please don't hesitate to respond (or PM me ladies ;) ). I bid you fellow my brethren as I go off to other great endeavors (me being classy again haha). Till our grand paths cross again, -A Gentleman and a Scholar

Actually it wasn't, but now it is. Some guy said it non ironically.

To annoy their parents and to take themselves out of the genepool for good

that's a hooker, and OPs a fag.

>typical "white" nigger worship american

According to the US Census Bureau, a certain person is considered White if he/she has "origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa"
Middle Eastern Americans as of 2010 was only 3.2%, in other words, around 10 million Middle Eastern Americans are currently residing in America
2010, the true percentage of White European Americans was this: 63.7-3.2=60.5%

2015 US census said that Non hispanic white percentage is 61.6%
without baby boomers , actual white population is 50%

nobody care about LE 50% White opinion

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

at least only cuckolds that don't have children will want this whore afterwards and if the guy in the picture have kids with her, it will be a shitskin just like you turk scum

your mom is a hooker.

>thinks she's rebellious and independent
>low self esteem for all to see

mum & pop did a super job

>merkel re-eleted

>africa economy collapse

>LE billion refugee

>situation worst than 50% white america

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

why do turks marry their cousin and keep passing down their giant cock sized noses?

because we are not cucks like you

you either

>White faggot who gangraped by "Robin hood" Democrat

>average nigger , spic , gook who live in ghetto and think Manhattan democrat are their side

this is your #1 rated show in turkey, check the iq level

>shoot
>Britain

As a Med looking guy I honestly don't see a problem with this, except that they are banging outside.

Your dad sucks dick for kebab, bro.

Anja abi on Instagram
OP post pic deleted
Originally titled
ACAB

ink361.com/app/users/ig-272462699/anja_abi/photos

So... You marry your cousins to avoid being cucked, because, if you don't, your family will gang rape and honor kill your wife?

OK then.

bbb-but its rape all white woman arnt whores

....says increasingly nervous man for 7th time

Who is this semen demon? I hope she is a virgin.

I didn't think of it like that before... But I will now.

I don't know. Why is Raid like the n-word in Turkey?

is this pic legit? Did Erdogan really meet with the Buba?

because faggots like him are mentally ill and live for your negative attention. he really wants you to beat him over the head with a shovel til he's bloody, then maybe pound his ass. such a fag.

She's a ho fo sho, bro

nah hookers have more respect for themselves than germans

The slut in the OP
Her ask.fm
>Du fickst jeden der dir ne paysafe card schenkt?
Genau

>Do you fuck everyone who buys you paysafecards (it's basically cash converted to gift card)
Answer
>Yes

Ahahahahaaa dis bish is crazy

>wieso prostituierst du dich?
>wieso nicht?

>Why are you prostituting yourself?
>Why not
JUST

Dude fuck you it's her body and it's her right, she also gets to vote.

>do you speak Latvia
>Yes

She's a Latvian
Abort
Rage status: aborted

Not a German

But its in arabic

Honestly. I haven't got the fucking faintest clue of what the rest of Europe is doing.
That just does not reflect to my RL in the slightest bit.

how do you know it is her in the picture?

Go suck Israel's cock, faggot

this

Whoshful thinking roach

She's a Eastern European prostitutes

Her askfm

>In welchen puff arbeitest du ich komme
>vulkanstrasse duisburg

Puff:brothel in German
The answer is an andress

Dude, go outside more often. You will see white women with shitskin partners everywhere. They feel more safe with those assertive more aggressive men.

The Polandballs on this board are mean as fuck - but I had a good laugh, so dziękuję.

This is 100% true.

This. Ostblock Schlampe
always polish grils and alike that hook up with turks. poles will confirm

From a YouTube reaction video some roach made to the pic in the OP
People in the comment aksing and all answers being the insta Anja abi
Also hair color matches
Google image name and bunch of memes about her being a huge slut pop up
100% it's her

polish girls literally fuck all races here

Woes said that your country is just filled to the brim with coalburners. Kinda funny that you're the tallest people in the world but you're getting the fuck cucked out of you by arab manlets

This. Remember the thread.

>Literally all the pics are pouty duckface lips

Wow

Our grills are the most pure and best in the world :^)
Poltards fail again
Slavic girls are a meme

Funny thing is they get mad when you imply this.

shadilay, good work

>Dude, go outside more often. You will see white women with shitskin partners everywhere
Dunno. As a disclaimer, I live in a relatively small town, but that being said, I've only seen one whitegirl/shitskin couple.
Though I've seen those two repeatedly, they're pretty outgoing.

I guess it's just more common in big cities, which isn't all that surprising as big cities are more attractive to the liberal type people in the first place.

Eye bleach here

staring at the sun now to counter this image

How many shitskins do you have in Finland ?

All I wanted