Im going to jail because i don't play TV licence pushed on me by the state

I have no fucking TV and Radio, but they wan't 20€ for me a month, for 2 fucking state owned propaganda TV channels i never watch.

Now i need to go to jail because i didn't pay this retarded extra tax.

I can't believe this shit, it lets my blood boil, i'm a fucking ancap, living in this country is upsetting enough for me, but this is it.

If they come i will resist, hopefully this will wake the people up, fuck this disgusting tax state.

I can't believe how 80 million people are paying this, why? why are you doing this are you retarded?

Time for you to get multicultural with your ass in prison.

kek, this will be just like a hotel, but still.

I FUCKING HATE THIS WHY DO I NEEEEEEEDDDDD TO PAY SHIT I DON'T USE WHY WHY WHY WHAT IS THIS HOW ARE WE NOT FUCKING RIOTING IN THE STREETS THIS IS SO FUCKING UPSETTING MY BRAIN IS GOING TO MELT I WANT THIS RETARDED TAXATION TO STOP I WANT IT TO STOP NOW IM MOVING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY I CANT STAND THIS ANYMORE WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN EXISTS THERE HAS TO BE A JEW AT THE TOP THINKING THIS SHIT OUT FUCK AHHHAHRHARHREREHEHERREEAEEEEEEEEEEE

and people here look at me like im insane when i tell them your cuntry is completely shit
the balkans will never stop aspiring to clean german toilets it seems

I love your country you are white, well at least most of it.

Also i like the language.

Is it warm? maybe i move, where are the most white people living? I have enough money saved to live goodtil i die in your country i think.

the climate is just like continental germany, summers are scorching hot, winters can get quite cold
if you want to move, you should go to a nice part of BG or NS and never really declare yourself openly as a proud german, im not quite sure of the reactions but it can be fatal for you, the city people will be quite accepting and happy to have you even as an acquaintance but there are remnants of backward people everywhere and you should be aware of them
also the quality of food in serbia is miniscule compared to that of the EU standards
i myself am fluent in german, quite good at english and learning italian and as soon as i gather a fortune here will do my best to move to liguria

>No one will ever make daily threads insulting the fact Germany and various other EU nations have to pay a TV licence
Fuck Sup Forums.. You're all niggers.

>be brit
>forget to pay your TV license
>oi m8 here's a fine and a slap on the wrist

>be kraut
>forget to pay your TV license
>get thrown into fucking jail

>be Sup Forumsack
>AHA BRIT TV LICENSE xD

ayy

Keks lucky sevens have commanded that Sup Forums SHALL troll other European nations about their own TV licences and back off of England.

IT HAS BEEN COMMANDED, YOU SHALL PRAISE KEK AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!

I know brother, but Keks will shall be done.

>You need a license to use a TV

Do you need a license to use your toaster too sissy?

How long is the jail sentence for not paying?

>I have no fucking TV and Radio, but they wan't 20€ for me a month, for 2 fucking state owned propaganda TV channels i never watch.
>Now i need to go to jail because i didn't pay this retarded extra tax.
Jesus fucking Christ what the hell is wrong with your country?
>I can't believe this shit, it lets my blood boil, i'm a fucking ancap
I feel you brother

I wish I only needed a TV license, my garden license is about to expire soon, I can literally lose my house since you need a license to own a front and back yard even tho I own my fucking house.

Ahahaha

Serves you retarded sheep right.

I get welfare and I am freed from paying.

Depends, a week to three months

this this a ruse or for real? lol wtf cuckmany?

its a massive peeve i have with my country as well total bullshit the tax and its worse in my country for the fact they had to "reform" the tv licence so they can tax everyone no matter what

its civil war soon if that water charge gets passed through the fuckers and i fuckin mean it

Run away to Ireland. You cant be extradited from here if you committed a crime on political grounds.

Always liked the Germans here. One of the few countries that gave our condolences when der fuhrer an heroed

That's why I stick to flats.

XD

REEEEEE KEK EVEN APPROVES

Maybe i should stop working and just leech and be free, but then retarded mini 1$ /h jobs get pushed on my and i have to visit the fucking nigger center once a month or so, nah thanks i rather fucking burn the bundestag down and join isis

(all posts made by me are satire and are not to meant to be taken seriously)

its an EU trap don't go here--->

mh, never thought about your country, but were always buying kerrygold cheese and butter, good stuff.

Pay your taxes, bitch. If you don't like Germany and you can't afford 20 euros per month kindly gtfo.

Bedenke doch user, es ist eine Demokratieabgabe! Wie könnte unsere Demokratie denn ohne die Öffis überhaupt funktionieren? :^)

Damn. What other retarded taxes do you guys have to pay?

Sandnigger housing tax. No shit.

another thing to consider. Not many shitskins. In fact, latest census figures which came in this week shows immigration went down

Rare!

Hey man I didn't know other countries were stupid enough to do that, let alone throw people in fucking jail for it.

>rare
Semi uncommon at best. Leave redditscum

> not many shitshinks
> 90% sheepfuckers

Yes, definitely move to Ireland.

Come home Krautbro, come home.

yeah not really, but is the kraut true or what? I know about bongs paying taxes to watch government TV before

>were always buying kerrygold cheese and butter
lmfao

mk, i always buy kerrygold butter, too, to be honest.
Korrekt, neutrale Berichterstattung kostet eben viel Geld.
Macht doch eh keinen Unterschied für einen Hartzer wie dich.

Ist wie Urlaub.

First 19% on everything you buy, everything.
Lets say you get 3000€ without taxes, then the stated sucks this away from you

>190€ income tax
>280,50€ for state financed rent
>get fired suddenly? We got you covered for just 45€ a month!
>get sick? 252€ a month
>get retarded? 50€ a month

If you earn 3k, you are left basically with 2k.

right man seriously wtf are you doin if i didn't know any better your tryin to lure more fuckin pakies here stop it right fuckin now

na thats wales my friend but you want to know a funny fact we call you Romanians street beggars in Ireland and nothing else because gypsies are reserved for the traveler community

>natives get persecuted for minor infractions
>foreigners can do whatever they like because it's so fucking expensive to process you, have all your legal documentation translated, etc. than to just turn a blind eye and let you go

and this is how you get a huge gray economy market right in the middle of civilized countries like Austria, Germany, Norway, etc. millions of people working without permits, work visas, etc. undermining the local populace salaries and job availability

>1205099793
This, you need to go back.

> neutrale Berichterstattung
Das glauben die nicht mal selber.

Wait you actually have to pay 20 euros to have a TV license even though you dont own one or watch it?

You Fucking Deserve this you pussy,your country used to honor me but now it only brings shame of what was a great nation and you fucking left leaning parasite votes on the EU For more Refugees and Communism you fucking deserve this you fucking Kraut,you fucking deserve everything that's coming to you you fucking subhuman,KYS

Don't resist. You should let them put you in jail, but you should document the entire process and write a blog in English (for international audience) about your experience.

wouldn't they give you a medal and drop the charges for being properly cultured and helping the muzzies

>Now i need to go to jail because i didn't pay this retarded extra tax.
>i'm a fucking ancap

FRANKFURT CIA, PICK THIS ONE UP!

kek

Sheepfucker>Gypsies
How about solving the Roma problem, the rest of Europe would be thankful. Had my phone robbed straight out of my pocket by one of them last year.

Who would give a fuck? People have in their mind more important things to be upset about
i know, i know..
yes, and we accept it because we lost all our fighting spirit

>own
You can only pretend to have bought property from someone who pretended to own it
Unless allodial titles make a comeback you'd be better off owning a sailboat, for instance

grow a beard and dress as a Muslim cleric
when the police come to arrest you, claim that German television is absolutely haram
problem solved

damn dude thats rough

I get NHK goons coming to my home every week demanding fee. These retards are always trying to play detective and play tricks to make me admit that I have a TV. I might as well buy a TV for the sole purpose of smashing their skulls with it.

Die wissen ganz genau, was die machen. Aber dass die uns diese Scheiße als neutral verkaufen wollen, zeigt für wie dumm die uns halten.

Ich guck Tagesschau, und alles was ich höre ist
>Deutsch-Türken in Schland haben gewählt (für Erdogwahn natürlich)
>Ausschwitz-Gedenk-Tag
>Flüchtlinge-sonstwas (jeden verfickten Scheißtag dieselbe Leier in diesem Land. Gibts eigtl keine anderen Themen mehr als verfickte Fugees?)
>Deutsch-Türke Dünüz "Deutschland verrecke" Yüzgül gefällts nicht im türkischen Knast
>Bundespräsi Steineier spricht: "blabla unsere historische Pflicht, EU blaaaaa, National is böse blaaa"
>blabla Flüchtlinge blaaa
>Fossball
>Wetter

Leck mich doch am Arsch.

That only works if you are a "new german"
Also the doctors fed me when i was a fucking baby FLUORIDE tablets, my mother didn't knew better, im not even able to grow a proper beard..

fuck this retarded country i want to be free finally, please nuke us, anyone?

just drive a truck through the state building or something

the end result is the same but you will actually be killing some parasites

Problem with prisons is that there is 90 percent shitskins, then 9 percent romanians.. and then there was me and 1 other dane guy. These is a lot of fighting, prepare to risk lose a few teeths.

Guessing it is even worse in deutschland. Good luck when stasi comes for you brother

> calls romanians street beggars

Daily reminder: you will never afford the cars Romanians drive in Ireland. Nor the houses they live in. Remember that every morning of your life.

Also a daily reminder: your ((culture)) is based on sheep fucking and getting drunk.

Jail for not paying TV's royalty ?
Fortunately we kicked your beer ass to our country.

You should buy a suicide permit and kill yourself.

if recent trends are any indication, doing this will result in no punishment

Und das traurige die alte spießige nachkriegs Generation glaubt das auch noch alles und wählt weiterhin die altparteien... das sind doch zu 90% die die zur Wahl gehen, die Jungen geben doch nen scheiss auf alles.

Just witnessed how my sister had to learn about refugees in school, they needed to learn about refugee routes, causes, and all this other shit wrapped up in a nice coated package of propaganda, pieces of my soul die every time seeing something like this.

germans have it bad enough with merkel.
dont wanna put them down too much

why don't you fucking pay it ?
it is obviously better than jail.

krauts just learn from our gov. They steal the money for public TV from regular taxes so as to not to bother people with many separate payments.

What did you do?

Which proves that you are easily outsmarted by a gypsy. You can easily scare them away if you're not a beta manlet (like yourself).

I'd move out

consider this
>120325824
>120479593

and then you can't pay that 20€ like a nigger

Thank the bongs for this stupid shit.

submit to islam, its easier then kaffir jail

whatever

thats a joke right you sponge the dole over here and then fuck off back to your shit tire country to become king of jippo land

and again Romanians cant read so history/culture is gonna have a few twists in it when the're tellin it to others while being so superior with their dole funded cars thats pulled by horses

and im dead serious every time we see one of you remember that we even say" jesus those beggars look like the're wearing curtains for skirts like wtf is that about"

>Be europoor.
>Not allowed to own a steak knife.
>Forced to pay for propaganda telling you it's racist for you to be alive and that refugees deserve everything you own.

If i pay it, (((they))) win, i rather die than pay for something i don't need and don't want.

Imagine yourself walking on the street suddenly someone walks towards you and demands 20 bucks for breathing, if not he will lock you in for a few months.

Would you do it or would you fight? You are the problem, but i guess not you, but your parents pay it for you.

Or you really enjoy the shit they put on your plate.

>Travel to the Middle East
>Acquire AK47
>Travel with migrants to Europe and sneak back into Germany
>Shoot up the TV station

do it, u wont

>Just witnessed how my sister had to learn about refugees in school
Echt nur noch zum Mäusemelken hier.

Da erinner ich mich echt mit Wehmut an meinen alten Geschichtslehrer, der im Prinzip gesagt hat "Deutschland hat nichts falsch gemacht."

Das waren noch Zeiten (gar nicht soo lange her).

Interesting there's no other brits posting in this thread.

Op is, of course, spewing complete bs.

The max the govern,met can do for not having a to liscense is fine you like £5000.

3 sentences, violence and knife. But only been in 2 times because im only 22.

Hibbedy Habbedy Hoo

Sue them!
Bring it back on them!
Is that possible in Germany?
Tell me it is!

Why didn't you bin your knife m8?

>Breathing Tax.

Don't fucking give them ideas, Hans. I am laughing and crying at the same time over your predicament. What went so wrong in the world?

Sue the fuck out of them. The GEZ won't hold up at the constitutional court, they'll try to get a settlement before it reaches that stage.

There's no opt-out? It exists here but has to be renewed every couple of years
If there's no opt out the law should be taken to constitutional court

i feel sorry for the germans, they got their fucking balls cut off after ww2. Hitler was a great man shamed by the jewish overlords.

Many people tried and failed. Afaik most lawyers will not even take any GEZ-related cases anymore. The only thing we can waguely hope for is that the federal court decides that the system contradicts our """constitution""".

you guys seem like you can take it because you give off a vibe that you hate yourselves.

hans is a proud german and it seems like he might take a machete to a park or something.

>when you literally live in Orwell's 1984

I had it with me when they arrested me. Most of the dune people people carry it as well, so we need to be safe.

i feel sorry for the germans, they got their fucking balls cut off after ww2. Hitler was a great man shamed by the jewish overlords. germany is fucked for life unless another rise of power happens

I also refuse to pay it.

I have 2 tv I use as a screen. There's no channel, not even a damn antenna cable.

I'm willing to pay for them to STOP broadcasting.

Fuck this jewish tax on goyim. Stay strong Hans !

Tv is a shithole at the top of blue pills

You should do everything you can to stall and delay the case. Make them pay thousands in court time for your minor ticket.

that already exists its called carbon emissions tax

you think the carbon foot print was about your vehicle, those cunts are always pushin it to the brink for the entire human race just watch and see the BS there gonna try and pull of while WW3 swings full force

Fuck lawyers, do it yourself.
Give me every bit of information you can.