White women of /pol, would you take a white man who has bleached a negress?

You meet a handsome white guy, doing well financially,; has his shit together, things are going good. You get talking intimately and discover he has busted nuts in the dark mysterious womb of Shaniqua.

Bonus issue: Maybe he even has a half-breed kid, maybe not.

Do you continue the courtship or GTFO?

I've seen like 50 of the "would you take a white woman who fucked a nigger" threads, want to flip it around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9tsQ12oPHo
youtube.com/watch?v=h_JWp1piJ60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums
>women

only 10% of Sup Forums users are women, and 9% of them were born with a penis

That might be a dealbreaker. Dude might have incurable STDs from airwrecka.

If he's into asian chicks I don't have a problem. But if he's got fetishes for latinas or black women, I'm actually pretty turned off.

yeah the math isn't in my favor but I wanted to see what we'd get anyway.

An accurate summary and trips. This first post is most likely going to be the best post. Congratulations.

>women on Sup Forums
Troll thread

It's not the same because men are in the dominant position, bro.

HAS to be a few. Got one already! She may be it though.

underrated.

my boobs may be small, but I assure you I am of the xx variety.

The only racial fetish that doesn't make you sound like an idiot is one for your own race. Nothing turns me off faster than women saying something like "x guys are sooooo hawt!". It's OK to mess around with somebody if they happen to be a different race, but don't force mongrelization on your kids, they didn't ask for that.
Also, tits or GTFO.

Dream woman material right there, provided you actually weren't a man LARPing as a woman or a tranny.

don't make me derail this thread.

I think people who are attracted to negroids have something wrong with them.

You pretty much already are! This is why we can't have nice things (like women).

Implying I would date another white guy. White guys are a waste. Almost every guy was a lying psycho or more woman than me with their drama and insecure jealousy. I had one sweet boyfriend that was really normal and good to me, but he was always working. He left me when he found out I was doin me when he was workin and messin with his black friend. Sorry but I have needs too and someone will be taking care of me. I only see black guys now because they are more chill and straight forward.... and yea a little bigger :^)

It's not a tea saloon here bitchez.

Now post some tits or GTFO.

I'm sure none of us would mind.

Nice larp, Shlomo.

nice troll attempt

reveal your bosoms ma petite chérie

thread's already been derailed, might as well have fun

Show us your gun

>women on pol
not this meme again

Not bad, cheekbones and eyebrows are on fleek, definitely a qt. But we're gonna need a time stamp here.

surprise, it's a sig

Troll? Not at all. This thread is a perfect example of white men not knowing what they want. You guys go complete degenerate the first time a girl says hi.

Now post "feminine" penis. And feet.

A woman by my own heart, wowzerz. How many niggers have you killed?

LEWD
E
W
D

Same here. I reckon its latent bestiality.

prime female specimen of the american variety

You must just attract the shitty ones somehow. I wonder what is the common denominator in your interactions?

>women of /pol
LOL
in any case, OP, women don't care about that kind of stuff

none, I only slay hearts. archmasters is my insta before this thread is dead, I follow back pol hommies, see ya

Claimed. Get in line faggots!

>lying psycho
>implying women aren't attracted to lying psychos

I may be the only white woman on Sup Forums, and I have a feeling it wouldn't work out. Especially if he had a kid with her. I don't date men who have children.

pelvic bone, you fucking virgin

you're eggman's brother aren't you

9% of the 10%?

Maybe a 6 or 6.5 on a good day

Oh yes, lay claim, because that always worked so well in middle school.

thats how my tiny penis looks when im wearing spandex too

todays not your day, trap, though you are definitely getting good at your ploys. i wont be bamboozled today, im off to jerk it to 2d womanz

Like anything higher than a 4 has ever looked, let alone touched you.

Weak bait/10

It's a leaf, do you really expect him to be normal?

That's a man, baby.

make like a tree and leaf

9% of 10% of pol = 4 guys and a cat

>white women
>on pol

SPBP

>tfw no redpilled women in Canada

No, I couldn't help but see his dick as dirty, contaminated. Even if he wore a condom during I just wouldn't want it near me anymore, and if he had a mixed kid I would bail out of the relationship the moment I found out about it. I expect the same too, if I fucked a nigger, I would understand why a white man would not want to fuck me. I will never fuck a black man though, they are ugly and have horrible looking penises. Also white guys are funny and better conversation, even if you guys can be mean at times.

Are you working for some government organization, in other words, how and why would a woman like you browse a board like this?
also disregard leafs.

Or are you just the guy stalking this chick? Stupid me. Of course you are. This is Sup Forums after all.

Isn't that what all trannies do anyway?

was a Sup Forumstard in 2005-6, been stuck here forever. however rare women might be, there are a few reasonable women who have seen the dissolution of familial structures, rights and liberties of man and the moral decay of society.

I browse pol because it's my home. Very few people understand me like this horrible community.

That would be a deal breaker. Only virgins for me.

No, because he will have an STD and/or Shaniqua will get her thugs to kill me. Black women will do anything to be with a white man.
Most of the women who try to seduce my white BF are black whores, they don't care if he is taken.

QT

No because not only is that beastiality, but I don't want to deal with shaquanda's drama if she ever comes back because I'm probably no match for a she-gorilla.

I'm a woman and at this point, I take any white man who isn't Sup Forumsack

youtube.com/watch?v=V9tsQ12oPHo
You are hot af, but I'd suggest you don't post personal info on Sup Forums ever.
Since that mirror pick is not from your insta, I guess you are not LARPing.

>I take any white man who isn't Sup Forumsack
I'm not a /pol ack

>Women on Sup Forums

Surely only a negligible number of you are retarded or naive enough to believe there are women here...

There's not a single woman on pol dude

You're attractive don't listen to these losers. Too attractive for any of the betas in this thread

>it's a bored guy pretends to be a girl on Sup Forums again episode

Define white.

If this is actually a girl, then it's a cute girl.
But the last year and a half or so have made me wary.

Girls don't mind sharing men

>/pol ack
Jewish trick

I know Sup Forumsacks are normally deluded, but to think that there's any women on this board is a new level of delusional.

Lord, there're literally 9000 threads about who is white and who is not. I'm not picky, Slavs+ are white.

That chick who just posted is legit.
She has a youtube channel and is familiar with our lingo.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_JWp1piJ60

Depends if we are talking "raised by white people" negress or "I got 7 baby daddies" ghetto monkey.
I could stand it if he had sex with one who acted white. If he seaked them out specifically and I was the fluke, never. He'd just cheat on me with one of the chocolate baboons he lusts after.

I would not date any man who had kids with a woman he was not married to. No matter what race.

That means either
A he doesn't care about family values and didn't want to marry before having kids.
B he does not plan ahead.
Or C He gives in to impulse decisions easily and will try to convince me not to use a condom. And that level of stupidity is not mate good mate material.

I am disgusted by the "baby mama" culture.
I want my child to be from a married family. I want them to fucking laugh at their bastard class mates when everyone else in their generation is from a unmarried couples and single moms.

Isn't that how the traditional owners of your land did it?

Protip: smiling is attractive, not looking like someone just shit in your cereal

I just noticed she kinda looks like a Jew though doesn't she, I'm out.

If Slavs are white Finns are white, am I part of the master race now?

Not so fast, Mikko

8/10 would wife. You West coast?

>If he's into asian chicks I don't have a problem

absolutely disgsuting

Any white man who sticks his dick in asian needs to be deported

I am racist AF but can admit there are attractive nonwhite women, though I'd never have sex with one.

That is not one of the attractive ones. You fail Finland.

Concur. This trend of "white nationalist alt-right" people married to asian women is fucking retarded.

I don't think she is.
And you are nuts if that's a turn off for you. Jewish girls are the ultimate red pill. Everyone who is really red pilled knows that, even though no one who's on here wants to admit it.

What happened to TITS or GTFO? I guess there's no oldfags on Sup Forums left. I think it's probably time to quit.

Does not apply here, since the question was directed at women, and the reason behind TITS or GTFO are women who think that them being women makes their political point more valid. Since the question asked here was directed at women in the first place the rule does not apply.

Women would fuck dogs if they thought it would get them jewbook "likes" they are completely soulless bitches that pretend to have emotions... and yet there is always an excuse.

Listen Dimitri, the Jews did this. Seriously though no one gives a shit about Miss Helsinki, regular people don't vote on stuff like this. I don't even know who does, probably the fashion industry who are a bunch of faggots anyway.

You're starting to sound awfully suspicious, I suggest you remove yourself from the premises.

Once you go black, we don't want you back

>the Jews did this
We can say that about anything in XXth century Europe.

Hehe...gotta disappoint you, not Jewish, although I respect the shit out of them. A people of a couple million toying with the rest of the world. Impressive.

This thread is shit.

I expected some fine Finn tits.

Nothing.Nada. Nyet.

Sage this shit thread.