What even happens here?

what even happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/why-two-congos-in-africa-3555011
globalresearch.ca/hell-on-earth-understanding-war-and-conflict-in-the-congo/5382507
youtube.com/watch?v=8fbGbPwKbQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Constant ape wars

Criminal acts

Cannibalism

That's none of your business

Genocide, cannibalism, slavery, torture, war, rape, murder. All because of european destability 250 years ago

> Try to see them as non-human
> it's easier to kill them that way

> humans..?
> What is this guy talking about
> The only thing I see are niggers

thoughtco.com/why-two-congos-in-africa-3555011

Niggers.

Hell on earth
globalresearch.ca/hell-on-earth-understanding-war-and-conflict-in-the-congo/5382507

zozzle

Look ma no hands

exploitation. Genocide. Civil war. famine.Rebel groups. Shity gov. 16 college educated in 1960.

Kony

For short: Congo is the name for the reigon. The Democratic republic of the congo was Belgian territory post WWII, and the Republic of the congo was french territory post WWII

Belgians hoarding all the hands.

That's fake. The natives cut one another's hands off. It wasn't the Belgians.

Delete this

we want that credit, let the world know we killed of 15 million niggers.

thank us later

Kangz and queens get born there.

Monkey business.

Rape

Chinese businessmen try to build roads while having to deal with incompetent African workers.

Why would they cut each other's hands off?

Actually leopold himself flew there on his private jet on multiple occasions just to mutilate the poor natives with his own hands. Read a book

>let the world know

I don't think you want to do that lad. Have you seen the angry reparation nonsense the Americans have to put up with because they took in a few million slaves? I think European colonial history is better left covered up. I mean could you imagine the collective smell if we told all our Pajeets we starved 50 million of their ancestors to death.

Extant dinosaurs and brutal civil war.

You did what now? How did you manage to starve 50 million poos?

Probably a form of punishment

Belgians promoted certain tribes to be enforcers, since barely any Belgian went to the Congo. Since niggers had being doing this kind of shit since forever, it came natural

Is it safe for a white man to travel here and visit to see it first hand ?

WW2. Bengal Famines

You must know about it

you just wanted belgian congo memes didn't you

Best thing to come from Congo.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fbGbPwKbQA

From the 1700's to whenever they got independence there were lots of famines, many over 10 million deaths but we got away with it because we gave them some nice railroads.

Underrated

totes magotes

Is it safe to drive down MLK Drive at 3am? Odds are if you go you will be fine but the odds of something bad happening are several orders of magnitude higher than if you went to Epcot Center instead. I know people who have done volunteer work there and nothing bad happened but it's not like you can expect lady lucky to always smile on you.