Fit the Races into a caste system that works

All of humanity is combined into one empire.
Your job is to combine all the races into one functioning caste system for the greatest benefit to society as a whole.

The races and subraces.
White - This includes Nordic/Anglo/Slavic/Mediterranean
Arab - This includes Jews and Arabs.
Latin American - Includes all South/Central american peoples.
African - All african
Asian - West/East and Southeast asian.

Proposed:
>Pharaoh - Elected from the white Nobility/Priests.
>Nobles/Priests/Government - White
>Military - White (one thing the Slavs are good at)
>Scribes - Arabs/Jews
>Merchants - Arabs/jews
>Craftsmen - Asians
>Farmers - Latin Americans
>Slaves/Labor - African

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Creators:(control everything and invent everything)
Europeans
North East Asians

Laborers:(do various forms of manual labor)
Middle East
North Africa
Indians

Slaves:(do anything their owner says)
Native Americans
Pacific Islanders

Wild Animals:(completely worthless)
Niggers
Aboriginal
Papuan/Indonesian Native
San Bushmen
African Pgymy

Your system works, although I would add another category for "Inventors/Scientists" and would have Jews and Whites fulfill that role.

I figure certain castes may have some overlap. With scribes having an overlap of Jews/Whites.

Much of the benefit that Jews get from intelligence is actually the result of centuries of selective breeding. In ancient Jewish cultures marriages were typically arranged by a matchmaker who would usually try to match the smartest couples together.
With a caste system this would likely occur as well as whites intelligent enough to rise from the ranks of military to the Nobles/priests etc would then marry other whites among their own caste.

kek

KEK

bretty gud, briend

>Homosexual armed forces
We Spartans now

lol at putting Arabs and Jews as scribes. They'll just change the wording of the laws in their benefit as they have done for years.

Jews should only be merchants nothing else

>caste system for the greatest benefit to society as a whole
That's an oxymoron. Caste systems are of negative net benefit. The high castes gain only a little, while the low castes lose a lot.

True, but in a caste system the caste above have absolute control over the ones below them. Officers from military class could simply execute any scribe. Also the lawmakers would be government officials/nobles/priests directly below the pharaoh. Scribes would be teachers/scientists/entertainment etc.

>The races and subraces

Wait, north africans are in the same category as niggers? Poos are on the same as slopes? And what about north americans and polynesians?

>Pharaoh - White
>Nobles/Priests/Government - White
>Military - White
>Scribes - White
>Merchants - White
>Craftsmen - White
>Farmers - White
>Slaves/Labor - White

(((Merchants)))

>allowing jews to occupy any position other than the space in their coffin

High castes gain enormous amounts, low caste losses is really dependent on how benevolent the higher castes are.

Ordered caste system could end hunger/homelessness/joblessness/war

Jess would be at the top just like today, it's their natural position
Whites would be second class

Its not their natural position, in fact its the only time in history jews have been at the top of the social structure thanks to Capitalism playing to their strengths (greed).

As a person of African Pygmy descent, I find your words both troubling and offense.

Pygmies are some the most highly intelligent, strong and courageous of peoples, we conquered many feats in our history and overcame more obstacles than any other people group ever.

We have a beautiful culture of dance, music and food and are welcoming to share our superior culture with other, because it's so fun and fantastic.

Our women are some of the most beautiful on Earth and highly sought after by all others!

Please keep your hate to yourself, especially Pygmies. It really hurts the African Pygmy Canadian community.

This

>Bangs on rocks
>Look at my music hurrhurr
fuck off nigger

>both troubling and offense.

I'm Jewish and I can tell you there is nothing more offensive than this thread.

Sure, the Jewish caste system is Jews at the top and all the rest are Goyim, I can understand being offended.

Sure buddy even though Jews are accepting of everyone.

Pharoah - Anglo-Saxon
Nobles/Priests/Government - Scots and Welsh
Military - Irish and Slavs
Scribes - mongoloid Asians
Merchants - Italians (no Jews)
Craftsmen - Irish
Farmers - Nordics
Slaves/labour - Africans and more mongoloid Asians

You dont read the Talmud?

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Kek

Those subtitles were faked. You are clearly reading the Talmud wrong. Those are arguments for why non-Jews are not people and then they DEBUNK them

What about vikings/scandinavians?