HAPPENING: 3D CHESS CONFIRMED

The chess pieces are moving... it was chess all along

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/sweden-white-helmets-gas-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unless you were trying to refer to 4D chess, then you kind of sound retarded with using normal chess.

>le dimensional chess meme

Chess is a 2D game. With the exception of maybe the knights there no pieces move vertically, sorta like a 2D sidesscroller game can be made with 3D models

It's to destroy the media and the neocons, just wait, the best part is coming! Trump has not abandoned us, he's just over the hill with the sun gleaming behind his glorious mane.

Bump

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this, he's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win, according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel, I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy is much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

How is that 3d chess?

>a military commander might have gone rogue without Assad's knowledge

This is the way Assad can get out from under this if the neocons don't fuck it up. He can claim that brigadier that was allegedly killed at the base was rogue.

well if theory accurate,
he pretended like he believed it was Assad, did the surgical strike, and now hes questioning assad's motive.. seems like its all falling into place. he knew it wasn't assad from the beginning.

He fooled us when he was about to pick Romney, and he fooled us now. Trump is playing the long game

Sounds morel ike the liberals were right and Trump isnt too bright

What? it just sounds like he was confused and advised badly.

I would hardly call it chess, sounds more like a mistake....

So is chemical attack now confirm all of sudden? Since now we imply it is, we are already in second phase 4D chess.

>not mastering 44+16D infrared backgammon

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

answer: Assad didn't use chemical weapons, just like the last time the same thing happened and we got evidence that it was jihadis trying to pin it on Assad.

I trust kek more then Trump right now so I will put my faith in the numbers and stay skeptical of ZOG Trump

Because they are fighting ISIS, the people we funded?

>Not studying 22(44) / 0.5 aerospace-included space combat battletech

stupid plebbitor

DELET THIS

the truth is anti-semitic!

more like he didn't know what the fuck to make of it so he launched some missiles at the problem

Assad is secular ( aka anti-islam)
Keep choking down that "we can never criticize DJT" dick. you'd find a safer space in "the donald"

>2d checkers
Ftfy neocohen

So it was all Calabi-Yau manifold hopscotch then?

This whole "assad is a muslim" so we shouldn't support him shows how 2 dimensional your understanding of the world is.

6 GORILION THOUSAND MULTI DIMENSIONAL INTERGALACTIC BLINDFOLDED SPACE PING PONG

USA didnt fund shit, kid. unless u get your intel from officially from government, shut your fucking mouth.

No point in arguing with a fucktard, cunt probably dropped his tinfoil hat somewhere near CNN's CEO's dick

The_Donald is leaking again

stop misusing happening. so much happening lately

you know what the difference between a liberal and a conservative is?

a liberal gives complicated answers to a question

conservatives give simple solutions to a question.
liberals can't believe how simple it is so they dismiss it as being "2 deminsional" or "simplistic". guess what one you are?

so why exactly would he launch missiles if he didnt know??? uh what? see this sort of shit doesnt make any sense just as much as Assad using chemical weapons. What trump did was contradictory to everything he has said and done so far....

need more proof? look at (((the guy))) trying to oust Bannon from the WH

>Chess is a 2D game
No

Embarrassing our flag, go die in a jew war faggot

OY VEY MUH GOVERNMENT AGENCY'S TELL THE TRUTH! *cough* bush *cough*

GUYS??

Because he realized he couldn't fight the narrative so he played for time. This was always the n-d chess theory.

It's a trap laid in advance for McCain when he went over there to coordinate the attacks.

Now there is blood on the globalists hands with evidence to back it up. Hook is in deep now.

My question is, how can Trump the president of the USA who has the best information at his fingertips provided to him by the best intelligence agencies in the world think that shit was a nerve gas?

It was obviously a chlorine gas if it was any gas attack at all. If it was nerve gas all those white helmet faggots who first responded to the attack would be dead.

fuck off.

but we'll wait and see if it happens, and then we will give a fuck.

.t (((You)))

Savage Nation fan?

I don't know that for sure though with the amount of shit going around we can never be sure and I said million times that if he does more shit like this then we should worry. the bombings put me on edge though i dont want him to be a fucking neocon lots of us are extremely sick of the endless wars

you must have quoted the ID because last I checked, CNN was called by D.J. Trump himself, not just fake news but "VERY FAKE NEWS". I personally BOOED at them during the Trump.

Whats that?

>"Why did Syria's president use nerve gas?"
Maybe he should've asked that question before he pissed off the Syrians and Russians.

It was 5D chess by the moderate rebels tbqh

Or maybe the other guys aren't the only ones who can engage in military theater.

>why did
not
>why would
Meh. The way this article puts it makes it sounds like damage control.

This.

Some are saying it's sarin, while the "white helmets" are supposedly saving the victims with their skin exposed to the chemical, and yet not dying.

Do the rebels that carried out this strike assume that all Westerners are retarded and that we wouldn't know what Sarin is capable of?

I personally think he has a problem with listening to other people than going with his own instinct.I understand it can be hard to make the right decisions with the whole world on your back but it's just puzzles me.

Pretty much, read this article.
The Swedish Doctor makes some great observations.

yournewswire.com/sweden-white-helmets-gas-attack/

>according to nate silver

Is this difference based on documented evidence or is it just an opinion?

I honestly never know what Trump is up to. He seems like an idiot honestly, but he's supposedly a genius. You can never tell what's going through his mind.

thats the idea. thats why he said he doesn't like to tell people what his plans are and in his books he reveals he loves long term plays/strategies/deals

We will have to find a new board, shariablue wont stop trying to kick Sup Forums out of Sup Forums

compare sean hannity to rachael madcow.

He is a very clever guy but as this guy says I think he is very open to manipulation.

Please leave this place

how is he open to manipulation? his twitter feed was the most redpilled twitter feed of all time

how can a man be so redpilled and manipulated so easily? quick answer is hes not being manipulated. everything is done on purpose.

>webm
source?

Even the wisest of men abandon their better judgement when sentiment is involved.

Pic related

DELETE LEAF

Beacuse Trump is a jew you fucking newfag

>"It's just 44D Chess, goys"

Your thinking sounds a bit liberal to me, m8

>i know that feel bro posting
Thats some next level shenanigans

not new here buddy and trump aint a jew boy lmao.

This isn't 4D chess anymore, this is infinite dimensional pingpong checker.

It was cheaper to throw them at Assad's airbases and leave a couple potholes than to decommission them for millions more.

firing them from a boat is pretty fuckin sweet too

>not understanding how this is 88D chess.

>media purposely never uses the term "False Flag" even though it's the most paramount war strategy ever thought up

I don't know, why DID Assad do something so obviously bad for himself when he already had the upper hand? The world will never know, but not because we keep them ignorant, surely.

The game board and pieces themselves are 3 dimensional, but the game is played on a 2 dimensional plane. If it were 3D it would be moving up and down as well as forward, backward, left, and right. But since it's 2D it's only the latter. Trump, however, has gone above and beyond and is the true grandmaster of 10D chess.

how about cause assad is a fuckin moslem, kid? they do sick shit all the time. if you DONT think he would gas his own people, you're missing a few marboles.

Kek true

What is going on here?

t. Bill Kristol
t. CIA
t. Paul Wolfowitz
t. John McCain

And between Trump and Kushner, he has given every appearance that he is just another pawn of the cabal. Use it, the only way we are getting normies on our side is to attack not just the Soros/Rothschild clans but the Trump/Kushner clans as well. Shit, we can even link Soros and Rothschild to Trump and Kushner and make the normies feel utterly betrayed. Anyone not with us would have to be a member of the elite themselves or so brainwashed by one of them they aren't worth having on our side to begin with.

It's funny when all these faggots backtrack.
14D UNDERWATER INTERDIMENSIONAL MAHJONG

you're totally not trolling

you're sick

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>. With the exception of maybe the knights there no pieces move vertically,

Rook move to the closest squares (manhattan neighborhood) and can ride
Bishop move to the closest squares ( manhattan neighborhood ) from the one he is excluding the ones rook can move to while riding. He is a rider too
Knight move to closest squares ( manhattan neighborhood ) that is not rook and bishop ones. He have more moves than rook and bishop and so dont become a rider
Queen is a upgraded rook and can move like rook and bishop
King move like a queen that can't ride. Queen dont move like knight because the downgraded version of it doenst exist.
Pawn move foward (only) like rook that doenst ride, and capture forward (only) like a bishop that doenst ride

Media soon seen by all calling for war and murder on behalf of their investors. Trump being in a position to shame them for it. They just need a little more push.

Are you retarded? Leftist warmongers were demanding retaliation against Syria while we were trending hastags to look at actual evidence

Sounds like Trump didn't believe it and that's why he warned them beforehand and basically aimed to not cause too much damage.

a lot of reddit ITT

>they are muslims so they are instantly bad guys
GET A CLUE, they are an asset to fighting ISIS regardless.

Yes good goy the gas attack really happened.

Shut the fuck up and actually say something relevant.

you're dumb

Sauce?