Hi user

>hi user
>so are you man enough to step up to the plate and provide for me and my daughter?

>Oh I don't really want any other children. This handful is quite enough!

>me
>provide
So is your baby's father dead or...?

Nah, I'll take a dog instead

Don't talk to me or my face again.

>"And that's how you throw your genes in the gutter."

>You must pay the toll first

If it wasnt a nigger. My wife had a daughter already, didn't even need to teach her to fuck because her real daddy broke her in before he got stabbed. It's great.

>Dating women with kids
Oh god that's sad

good, the white race needs to be eliminated. praise black cock!

Give the nigger baby away to the kkk.

She's cute enough. How are her oral skills?

I'm man enough to tell you both to go to Hell. I'm man enough to find a superior person to reproduce with.

Enjoy your beta cuck.

>Step up to the plate
Sure!

Enjoy being single forever.

Yeah I'm man enough, just not cuck enough.

Only if you promise not to make fun of me for being a chinlet

where's your daddy?

To say every variation of mulatto ends up that dark is flawed at best. Predominantly white mulattos exist.

Only after multiple generations of white mixing.

I will come in 10 years, and cum on you and your daughter. And then leave.

Maybe with a pitch-black shitskin. If the black parent is light skinned the child has about a 40/60 chance of looking prima facie white.

Nope, you burned your coal, now pay the toll.

No, coal burner.

And how would that black parent be light skinned in the first place? oh, right. Through generations of mixing in the past.

How do you remove the coalburners, lads? Every time I see a nigger or mixed baby, it makes me want to strangle the woman.

Can confirm. I'm a quarter black and I'm more or less white. My dad had a daughter with another white woman and she is basically just white.

If I had a kid it would be white.

You can reverse the damage, it just takes time.

>What is genetics?

I feel you. I'm mulatto and not only am I predominately white, I even get sunburned easily. I hated it before I got redpilled.

Same. I'm practically an albino mutt. Red hair. Pale. I burn easily.

Your DAUGTER - maybe, but your monkey - definitely no, you have to bring it to the zoo or something

I wouldn't even raise her daughter if she wasn't a coal burner.
This. When immigrant populations are low, we actually BLEACH them, instead of getting BLACKED.

I'm a teller at a bank and I had a 30 year old white woman come in today with her maybe 6 year old half black daughter to take out a cashier's check. She was making it out to "The immigration project." Oh, she was also unmarried (no wedding ring, at least) because of course Tyrone fucked off afer he knocked her up. Honestly taking care of her transaction made me fucking nauseous. Coalburning bitch even wants to support the niggers despite having less than 5k in her account. Unfuckingbelievable.