Ok I don't understand what Assad would have to gain from bombing his own people. But if he didn't do it, then who did?

Ok I don't understand what Assad would have to gain from bombing his own people. But if he didn't do it, then who did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbSpxV6um2o
youtube.com/watch?v=LS1Nx8L3QTk
youtube.com/watch?v=tseqwNIXhDQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=o1MdeButfWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not the Jews.

Deep cover Mo55ad

China definitely china

There is motive for every faction aside from the Syrian government to do it.

Ok I don't understand what Hitler would have to gain from killing all the jews. But if he didn't do it, then who did?

His side bombed a warehouse, not having any idea that the "moderate" rebels were storing chemical weapons in it, which they got from the McCain permanent-war faction.

Here's the big redpill

>ASSAD did the false flag

assad confirmed chess master

very funny goy

Assad is fighting his own people. Its a civil war.

My sources tell me that Mohammad Saml Abu Hydudo was mind behind the bombing

but why are the pointing guns and trying to shoot him if it's his "own people"

look at that face
clearly a psycho

In my opinion and understanding:
There are no "good guys" in Syria. Maybe the civilian rebels in the beginning just wanted to get rid of the evil dictator but after 6+ years of civil war i don't believe theres anyone left fighting of them. They are probably comfy in europe on welfare.

The whole thing is about creating propaganda to gain advantages in the war. A lot of ground has been won and lost, it changes hands often. One thing the "rebels"(they fight assad and isis) want is the no-fly zone as they get fucked by Russian air bombings. They use propoganda such as the child in ambulance and maybe this gas attack to try and create support for the US to create no-fly zones (which would create the possibility of the U.S shooting down a russian plane directly) Recently it's been going better for Assad so one would wonder why he would suddently decide to gas 50 civilians for no apparent reason considering last time the international community freaked (and Denmark sent a warship with elite soldiers to collect some chemical weapons)
In my opinion it's an obvious false flag. I don't think it's hard to accept that. The thing is that it just dosn't matter. It's still been effective of creating support to more war mongering in Syria. Your average person either dosn't care of reacts with horror/anger but at the same time dosn't bother to research it.

He didn't bomb his own people. He's a shia Alawite, and the people he's bombing are sunni arabs.

The group that gave the MSM the videos of the aftermath of the April 4 gas attack are known as the White Helmets.

The west supports them financially, yet, the White Helmets are working with Al-Nusra (an Al-Qaeda affiliate that the west would never openly support). "Rebel" groups in Syria have been seen firing mortars with gas tanks attached, this was after the gas attack in 2013 or 2012 I believe... They have been alleged to have their own chemical weapons factories.

Since the White Helmets follow Al-Nusra wherever they go, in all likelihood the chemicals released were from an Al-Nusra bomb factory that got hit with conventional bombs dropped by the Syrian government. Assad has nothing to gain by using chemical weapons, but the terrorists have everything to gain by using them and Drumpf must protect his terrorist buddies at all cost.

Proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbSpxV6um2o

youtube.com/watch?v=LS1Nx8L3QTk

youtube.com/watch?v=tseqwNIXhDQ&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA&t=7s

>what Assad would have to gain from bombing his own people

> Sunni Islam is the religion of 74% of Syrians. The Alawites, a variety of Shia Islam, make up 12% of the population and mostly live in and around Tartus and Latakia. Christians make up 10% of the country. Most Syrian Christians adhere to the Byzantine Rite; the two largest are the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch and the Melkite Greek Catholic Church.[51][52] The Druze are a mountainous people who reside in Jabal al-Druze who helped spark the Great Syrian Revolt. The Ismailis are an even smaller sect that originated in Asia. Many Armenian and Assyrian Christians fled Turkey during the Armenian Genocide and the Assyrian genocide and settled in Syria. There are also roughly 500,000 Palestinians, who are mostly descendants of refugees from the 1948 Israeli-Arab War. The community of Syrian Jews inside Syria once numbered 30,000 in 1947, but has only 200 today.[53]

Majority of ppl are still Sunni. They could be sympathizers with rebels, or just working with rebels in order to get by. All it would take is to have a general THINK that that was the case. Assad could've given up all of his chemicals before and still captured more from the rebels later and used that. At any rate, the more indigenous Sunnis Assad can push out his country into Europe, the easier it is for him to rule his country post-civil war.

Ofc, it could be Assad and Putin aren't about to share intel with the US, much less be honest with the public; no more than CIA would.

(((Who))) could have done such a thing?

he's a cartoon villain that just does evil shit for no reason, trust me go- I mean guy

>But if he didn't do it, then who did?
the US/Israel, to have an excuse to invade Syria.

what is that picture on the wall???

>But if he didn't do it, then who did?
>Mossad
>Al Nusra (Ziyaad Tarriq Ahmed)
>T*rks
Basically this:

>Assad
>Evil dictator
He literally gave in to almost every concession the opposition demanded, short of stepping down. He ended emergency law. He pardoned all political prisoners. He hosted fucking elections.

What more do you fucking want from the guy?

and to add, it's in Putin's interest to flood Europe with Sunni muslims in order to destabilize and weaken Europe.

Greater Israel 'Genocide' Is WW3 - Wag The JEW!
youtube.com/watch?v=o1MdeButfWU

either the "rebells" or some mossad/CIA operation. maybe they bombed the area and the rebells stored chemweapons there. if that is the case the rebells purposely provoked an attack there since the whitehelmets at least knew about the attack in advance and had protective gear as well as a fucking camera team ready.

Someone with something to gain from foreign military action in Syria creating a power vacuum.

That sure narrows it down a bit, doesn't it?

I forgot to add, the completely full of shit White Helmets claimed that there was a gas attack on March 25 2017... one week prior to the big one that Drumpf fired some missiles over.

But nobody in the MSM reported the gas attack that happened the week before. Not a peep from them. Was it not big enough for Drumpf? Were there not enough deaths? It was still a gas attack right, or was it not? They took pics of the canister, you would think there would be some follow up investigation, but no.

The White Helmets didn't save anybody on April 4, they arranged dead or dying victims of Al-Nusra's own bomb factory for a photo op so they could get air support from retard Drumpf.