FACT: white women are 3x more likely to have an orgasm when fucking a black man...

FACT: white women are 3x more likely to have an orgasm when fucking a black man. No wonder interracial relationships are at an all time high.

3*0=0

now i dont know you, but take the time to reflect on the fact that you saved that picture and made this thread. you have corrputed no one but yourself. ill pray for you amerinon

>*Jewish women
Fix'd.

Rethink your analysis, OP.

I've actually met Jesse. She is a friend of a old school mate of mine.

This, these cucks are so funny

>FACT: white women are 3x more likely to have an orgasm when fucking a black man. No wonder interracial relationships are at an all time high.

Yawn, fake stats

>that nose

>data n/a

Slide thread

White guys are a fuckin waste. Almost every guy was a lying psycho or more woman than me with their drama and insecure jealousy. I had one sweet boyfriend that was really normal and good to me, but he was always working. He left me when he found out I was doin me when he was workin and messin with his black friend. Sorry but I have needs too and someone will be taking care of me. I only see black guys now because they are more chill and straight forward.... and yea a little bigger

how exactly do these types of relationships even function? Do these couples just act normal IRL but organize this dirty trash in private?

I refuse to believe a guy can still love their girl equally even after being forced to watch someone else fuck their girl.

>implying orgasms or sex have anything at all to do with marrige

If you're not a virgin, you have no room to talk, lass.

>forced

My ex bf pretty much forced me to fuck his black friends because he could hardly get it up and was small. I didn't even want to. I was happy with him. The whole cuck situation made me lose respect for him so I left.

From the OP:
>No wonder interracial relationships are at an all time high.

your reading comprehension sucks, user.

Saged and reported

he left you because you are a retard
if you speak as well as you type I am surprised he was with you in the first place.

>WMBF are 44% less likely to end in divorce
Why is this? Is it just meant to be?

Cause you don't know how to sex

>my ex bf pretty much forced me to fuck his black friends
>forced
>friendS

I find it funny that you lost respect for HIM. You both deserve to burn. You were pimped out to niggers by your bf.

>FACT: white women are 3x more likely to have an orgasm when fucking a black man
Come on Jamal
It's not a fact, actually it's just your imagination

I'm sorry you had to deal with that, he sounds like an incompetent loser with no self respect anyways

>((White))
thats a jew

Is this that video where the guy changes his mind and asks them to stop and she's says in a minute?

That's a Jew you posted. Also enjoy the ban.

FACT: white women are 100x more likely to marry and have children with a white man.

I've seen that posted here many times, she's a Jew.

Colonized

I hope you realize how fucked up mentally you are to pretend to be a white woman to cuckspam on pol

BLEACHED

fact: my dick is hard looking at this pic

footnote: i may masturbate in the near future

3x as likely to have an orgasm with a black man
3x as likely to be a single mother

source?

stop

Because women are the ones who initiate divorce, and the BF knows their WM is a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity

Fact: My friend orders Backpage nigger prostitutes because he can get 3 of them for the price of 1 white chick, and he says they always bring drugs with. And they let you smack the shit out of them because they have no self-worth.

> He doesn't know about orgasming due to extreme fear

wew lad

Thats because its the "crazy" thing to do. Do you think gay dudes like acting like faggots unless it wasnt the wild thing to do? Its all about the adrenaline rush you get from pissing your dad off.

got divorced from the guy
kept getting blacked more and more, gangbanged and etc.

Now shes just a coalburner slut with no manlet to support her.

Its only a matter of time before she pays the ultimate toll

>saving cuck shit to your hard drive
>posting your cuck fantasies on Sup Forums

No white woman can deny the foot long ebony dong.

holy shit

masterpiece

This. Just look closely.

>it's another blacked episode
you niggers are so fucking dumb.

This, to be perfectly and completely honest with you, famslice

sounds like a good deal is he jewish?

That's very good work there

this is true...you can ask them to bring some "hard candy" (crack) for extra charge and they'll show up with it

i don't know about the smacking, though, since i'm not into hitting women like a retard

>Jewish woman
>likely art student

nothing was lost