Sup Forums on suicide watch

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1MdeButfWU
algemeiner.com/2017/04/10/israel-notified-ahead-of-trumps-syria-strike-fully-supports-us-response-to-assad/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/363475/trump-netanyahu-no-daylight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because he's Jewish doesn't mean he's a Zionist. I'm pretty sure he hates Israel and Netanyahu. If he loved Israel, settlements would be expanding faster than ever before, but you don't see that do you?

Please return to /r/the_donald

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this, he's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win, according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel, I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy is much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

Greater Israel 'Genocide' Is WW3 - Wag The JEW!
youtube.com/watch?v=o1MdeButfWU

>t. JIDF

We are doomed, why is he playing the jew angle, he is actually playing the jew angle and increasing hatred against them. ppl are openly speaking against the jews on jewtube and they are not getting banned or shadowed, wtf is going on? is the a pretense like ww2 to get us to fight and get killed by some charismatic leader?

>pls let is be 4d chess

It's like he does this just to annoy us

Mazel tov!

I get two paid days off for it. No complaints here.

>denial
Trump never tweeted "merry christmas" in december, he only tweeted happy hannukah. Kike piece of shit.

Jews are better than Muslims.

please return to /r/mat

>Us wreck airfield that is close to the golan heights.
>McMaster doesn't acknowledges the demographic invasion of the turks, calls it a civil war instead
It looks pretty fucked senpai

All these Trump drones that got played is hilarious. How does it feel to worship a zionist!?

I unironically believe Jews are the reason we can't have world peace

>Just because he's Jewish doesn't mean he's a Zionist. I'm pretty sure he hates Israel and Netanyahu.

Keep living in your white trash goy bubble! Sheldon approves.

Z I O N I S T
I
O
N
I
S
T

immediately thought of borat, but yes after his sycophantic jew arse licking at aipac I was awfully suspicious. At least he made commie losers cry their eyes out

david duke 2020

Im no shit converting to Judaism. Its obvious they are the superior tribe. Theyre also kebab removers.

No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.

>I guess you are not red pilled enough
>this copy paste is origin of the word racist btw

THE JEWS ALWAYS WIN, GOYIM!

Explain this shit:

Newfriend, I have some bad news for (you)

>All these Trump drones that got played is hilarious. How does it feel to worship a zionist!?

One thing to remember about these shills is that they can't get a better job than shilling on the Internet for shekels. That often becomes apparent in their grammar, spelling, use of language, and reasoning. In a short message like this one, it's just the use of a wrong verb tense; in longer messages, often the sentences are little more than a series of non-sequiturs.

oh, is that what borat was saying?

Oyyyyyyyy

We don't need either.

Is Sup Forums still in denial of who the real president is? You guys focused on Soros 24/7. You never stopped to think if there could be....another Jew like him.

Jared is Kaiser Soce. And the greatest trick he ever pulled was convincing everyone that Trump was "in charge."

Happy Passover goys! 4 more years!

algemeiner.com/2017/04/10/israel-notified-ahead-of-trumps-syria-strike-fully-supports-us-response-to-assad/

Yeah, I don't know about all that. I just know that I like getting jew holidays off so I can sit around pulling my pudd.

hahahahaha you delusional faggot

keep worshiping your kike puppet

He didn't concradulate christians on the upcoming Easter first
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shows where the (((priorities)) lie

Your Bible orders you to serve the Chosen People.

>He didn't concradulate christians on the upcoming Easter first
You gotta be joking m8
No one can be this fucking goy

I cant believe we memed a zionist to the white house

Zionist Jew here. I voted for Trump because I knew exactly what he was. For months I mocked how Sup Forums was unironically shilling him and you kept saying it was a JIDF ploy to get you into voting Hillary.

Well, here we are. Once again the Jew has beaten you. We’ve not only gotten a Zionist into the White House, we got you to vote for it and think you were fighting us! Lmao.

So why am I here today? The tears of the sand niggers and their shills. The "another nakba!!!" and "n..no, muh assad!"

Give me more. More tomahawks a comin!

So what should we take for the fact they are exposing them self now by this play?
Are they so confident that they have won as 1 or 2 more generations and the Caucasian taxon is dead?

Why would they show the plot of globalism and expose them selfs in the progress

he only mentions jewish hollydays, no joke. It's like he intentionally wants to piss his supporters off.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/363475/trump-netanyahu-no-daylight/

JewSA!

maybe he's just doing this so they cant call him a hitler and/or antisemetic

like the syria slap on the wrist being a way for them not say hes a russian either.

Hmz, The lefty mobs hate trump. lets turn this around and have them hate Zionists jews

We've been had. Drain the swamp, meant the entire Middle East for Greater Israel.

TRUMP'S A BIGLY GOY 4 JEWS

come now user this is not cool

dude the first google results when you google trump twitter merry christmas comes to his tweet saying merry christmas. quit shilling

I know it's not easy as an American, but you have to wake up and realize Trump is just another shitty republican jew-controlled politician.

lock up your christians
keep an eye on any gentile deaths before and during

stay safe

They don't need to hide. Cuckstians were the original Jewish plot to destroy Rome and the West. The Cuckstian serves the Jew. Now Jews are completely permeating US society except the undesirable areas populated by stupid white trash. ALL the US elites are Jewish or serve the Jew. Wall Street, motherfuckas!

No one who matters opposes globalism. It's been "over" for a long time.

>Rock-a-by Bibi
>the cradle of civilization will rock

Fuck Yoel Chaim and the Trump puppets

then why did he end the tpp, reduce regulations, reinstate glass steagal, and ban lobbying by a foreign government? we all wanted those things. trump hasnt overthrown assad yet. if he does ill be curious to see what he does after that but right now its way too early to know whats happening. give him some time it hasnt even been 100 days

i voted and shilled for trump IRL but at least i can admit i hate how he sucks israeli dick

>implying Hillary wasnt a zionist puppet too

The world is theirs, and they're taking the digital world first.

We'll all be tried in their Supreme Court, judgement day for Sup Forumsacks

FACE IT POL
RETARDED WHITE RACE IS NOT WORTH SAVING
CONVERT TO JUDAISM OR DIE

Oy very! Kushner memes are antisemitic! We'll ruin your career and doxx you, goy! After Passover! *phlegm noise*

So much hope on 4d chess. yeah maybe he will screw over Israel and is preparing for the back lash against it.
maybe he will give back the golan heights to the actual syrians instead of letting the jews have it whilst the turk invasion will take over the demographic of syria so that Israel wont be able to profit of the golan heights when all rightful claims are gone because the true syrians are exterminated immigration style.

Lets just hope he doesn't breaks the rules any more like he did by attacking the syrian airfield in range of the golan heights.

Eh if it isn't Jews in charge it's someone else

Can we drown some kangs?

Kerry approves of anti-Assad bombings. Kerry cohencidently "discovered" he was Jewish circa 2012.

Time for your bath reddit.

Are you implying that hitler was a zionist operative? because i think he was

No it isn't you kike cocksucker. It's only because they are in so many countries simultaneously that they are capable of orchestrating such control. Kill them all and free yourselves.

>n-n-not all jews
Back to plebbit desu

#FireKushner

#YaelTrumpCanGoToHell

#RollYoelChaimIntoOven

#PoorerGoys4GreaterIsrael

We got fucked over by 2k years of Christianity islam and general jewery

Someone who can't tell the difference between Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews? Not that it matters, Jews are Jews.

Thanks for the (your)

>kikes subvert the white race to the point it stinks
>"GEE, I GUESS THERE'S NOTHING WORTHY TO SAVE ANYMORE"

Also
>+JdF
>+JIDF
[oven revving in the distance]

MOLOCH HAS WON

TRUMP BELONGS TO MOLOCH NOW

PRAISE KEK IF YOU DARE FAGGOTS.

I made a white people general that literally has 0 replies, but anything that is about Jews gets 300 replies. You'll don't care about white people, you care about Jews. Well if you obsesses about us so much, why don't you join? Being a Jew is not an exclusive club idiots.

McCain feasts on the blood of goy children

ok but how tho, i can see how some were glued but others are fused. the fuk

If they're pulling out their big gun - "anti-semitism! anti-semitism!" - it means Kushner is important to them, and they're concerned about how people are seeing the truth.

>he will give back the golan heights to the actual syrians

American Evangelicals would kill him. The US is Cuckstian and serves the Jew. It's Founders were Freemasons.

All is Jewry. We can only pray for thermonuclear global war to clease the earth of mankind until evolution repeats itself.

Schumer wishes Sup Forums a happy Passover and says mazel gov for our courage bombing Assad for his chosen people, including his talented niece Amy.

>muh special general had 0 replies
>therefore nobody in Sup Forums cares about whites
God you are retarded newfag. There were a whole lot of white appreciation threads in the past that got to the bump limit.

Not to mention it's silly to "measure" the importance by how many replies some thread gets with all the fucking slide shit we get daily.

Shut Sup Forums down, it's Passover for chrissakes - Yoel Chaim

dude I've made like 50 jew generals so far and they always get to the bump limit, very successful. even jew ama get to like 100s of replies, you are obsessed with jews

Every time a goy soldier loses a limb in the Middle East a chosen demon gets its wings

literally couldnt make this up

Gypsies jooslims and khazaryan converts...
Both fake as fuck.

>It's Founders were Freemasons
Which if anyone really knew anything about Freemasonry (as the Founders practiced it) they would understand was about preserving and protecting the ancient information.

They were no fans of the Judaism of the time.

>We can only pray for thermonuclear global war
That's exactly what Kushner's followers believe.

Bump

Leak

Dead goy.

you have to go back

good thing i learned all those jew terms from the alt-right, i even know what that means without looking it up!

BASED

>Sucks off israel
>Fights russians

We bet on the wrong horse.

>These are the people calling trump a kike

Ahahhhahhahhaha

BETRAYED AGAIN

OFF THE TRAIN

Is your raid working? Do you know what a leaf is? The overuse of neocon is getting old. If you wanted to have a successful raid you should lurked more and use the common language that we use. Go back home faggot. We never liked Trump, he was our meme and kek helped make it happen. We supported for entertainment and happenings only. Most of us actually want WWIII.

Are those cheeto puffs?

Ahahahhahhahhahah

>oy vay trump is a kike goy