Look What You've Done Sup Forums

An 8 year old is dead because of you and the NRA.
Still support the 2nd Amendment now?

Is that actually a black man?
This is a first.

Yes I do.

yum

SHEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Ban assault niggers

Dindu

Still support niggers,now?

haven't been paying attention to the news today

>they're niggers
what a twist, are they muslim at all?

WE WUZ TEACHERS N SHIET

a first for what?
a black man using a gun for murder?
user what planet do you live on

I'm jerking off on all three of their pictures while firing my Beretta in the air.

WE WUZ SKUL SHOTERZ N SHIET

which one is the shooter?

Fucking nigger can't even kill his negress in a courteous way some poor autistic boy had to be hit in the crossfire. Fucking jigaboos.

Bait thread.
"Still support the 2nd amendment now?"
Yes, nothing will change that.
Kys
Sage

No, he's a white Africasic

dont u ever talk to me or my wifes daughter ever again

>commiefornia
>2nd amendment
>NRA

But I thought only whitebois went on shooting sprees?

That's what tumblr told me, anyway.

WE

There has never been a black school shooter.

Black men literally hold the US high score for mass shootings, though not all at once.

more like this is the fault of the 13th amendment

>he couldn't have stabbed the bitch and kid

Now, you may have an argument for the high scores and gunz (but trucks then enter the picture).

Because they do their shootings outside of school hours.

That doesn't look like an 8 year old at all

I'm sure a blacks have used a gun on school grounds before they just didn't report it because it wasn't a slow news day

>Still support the 2nd Amendment now?
Without question.

>nigger
>in school
Can't tell if b8ing or just plain retarded

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>mass shootings
>like 4 dead including shooter

mass shooting is a made up FBI bullshit term

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Must be a "refugee"

Just another example of the enviroment that Trump produced. Racism made him do it, plain and simple. You drumpf shills should be ashamed.

Bait, but ill bite... Im not sure how many times people will have to point it out but if you take away guns, theyre just going to use something else.

Gun control != morality control

It looks like a black mexican hybrid

Black and gun don't mix