E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tHX9MaVel8
liveleak.com/view?i=0a0_1489807123
youtube.com/watch?v=j58HfrGRr5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kebab must still be removed.

Just another example of the scum that is the plague of inferior civilizations and peoples, defended by the left

Daily reminders that gay people have more value to society than the nigger-tier shit Russian genetics that plague eastern Europe and all of Russia. It should be purged and real white people should take that land back.

>t. gay faggot homosex sodomite

>so afraid of a man putting his dick in another man's asshole that he would commit the sin of torture and murder

You guys are no better than mudslimes, you realize that, right? This is why America has zero respect for Russia.

Thank god someone is doing it, I bet reddit is crying non stop in this thread lol. They trigger so easy.

It's hard to keep from getting a boner over another dude when you are ass-to-crotch lined up for bread from the State.

Sounds awesome when will these open in America faggots are a huge problem here. Is there someone we can talk to to expidite these "camps" opening here. Ibwould happily volenteer my time and support.

You should probably return to school and learn how to write and spell before you go around acting like you're better than anyone else.

Must hurt you emotionally to think that there are a lot of gays in this world who are intellectually superior to you.

slav orthodox christian

>so afraid to be called violent and homophobic that he would turn his country into a liberal hell

This is why you are not better than swedes or other protestants

Oh wow reddit is already here and already crying, boohoo I hope more chinks and fags die. World is looking brighter day by day.

Im personally ok with Muslims tossing fags off roofs.

>electric shocks
mike pence likes this

>based

I swear just convert already you faggots.

>chechnya is mulsim

As always

Don't worry about them russia, they are obviously mentally ill. Love you buddy.

This needs to happen to all democrats

>afraid
Typical cocksucker tactics. Heavily imply that "You're only saying I'm a degenerate waste of air and society's resources because you like cock"
Like no, you disgusting faggot, you are just a leech on the side of society.

Then I remember I already graduated and dont give a shit what faggots think. I only care about humans.

The good thing about what you said is that you're a leaf, meaning you got no nuts to do anything yourself. Now I'm pretty sure I just saw a moose run by your house, go out there and blow it, leaf.

lol keep crying bitch.

>triggered

I think we can agree that Chechens are geographically European, but are they White?

hey

I know a concentration camp that the russians could use

They're certainly whiter than Americans. But I don't agree with them targeting homos.

le epic lol edgy XDDDD!!!1!1!!

Nobody cares about minorities on Sup Forums except minorities. Get gassed faggot.

chechens are mudshits

>live in the caucasus

>are they white

they are culturally in the early medieval tho

Edgy loser.

mentally ill reddit fag, leave.

>implying anyone has ever cried over anything a leaf has said or done

Pic related

chechens are 98% muslims
this has nothing to do with islam
islam is a religion of peace
ban assault trucks
free gibs for islamists
#notallsuicidebombers

Free greencards for any foreners that can prove they have killed 100 homosexuals and agree to kill 200 more in America. We will even help out by providing you a flat in Portland or Las Angeles.

>Wants to gas gay people

Oh yeah i'm the mentally ill one. I'm not gay but i rarely ever meet someone whos a homo-sexual. How is it even an issue?

Chechens are literally mudshits you mong

nu-Sup Forums is going to be extremely assblasted since they love gays. kek

Like this faggot

keep crying, I'm glad fags are getting killed, enjoy being a retard your whole life who cries himself to sleep every night wishing he had a gay cock to suck. Literally no sane person cares if fags die.

>he is ultra triggered

It makes him feel funny.

I never seen someone else but burgers using this "YOU'RE NOT WHITE" argument. Your country consists of 62% white people you fucking moron.

Only faggots tolerate faggots.

sure is t_d in here

You contribute to society by having children and working, if you aren't doing either then you are a parasite. Figure it out idiot.

There is tons of fags in canada, luckily they won't be having kids so we don't have to worry about it in the long run. It's still funny when they die though.

>says the insecure homosexual

over-compensating for something much? We get it sweetie you don't like gays. I bet you have a dildo in your closet, lmao.

>cries himself to sleep every night wishing he had a gay cock to suck

Pic, again, related.

The end goal is one human race.
we can accomplish it by race mixing.... ewwww no
or accomplishing it by finishing what hitler started

Not good enough. Kebabs before homos.

go be a radical muslim like them retard

I'm of the opinion that as long as we aren't making policy decisions based on a very small percentage of the population (LGBT) I don't really give a fuck what they do.

>he is triggered so hard because his gay kin is getting slaughtered and he can't do shit

killing fags is normal behavior in most eastern countries, I fail to see why this upsets you.

wtf I love chechens now

>Kebabs
see

>You contribute to society by having children and working, if you aren't doing either then you are a parasite. Figure it out idiot.

What about the people that have children and expect the state to pay for it, stupid faggot?

>There is tons of fags in canada, luckily they won't be having kids so we don't have to worry about it in the long run. It's still funny when they die though.

So then why are you so worried about it? Edgy fucking faggot.

>chechnya opened a concentration camp for gays
>fucking chechnya
>not Russia
>not some jihadi-controlled shithole
>not even fucking Germany
>fucking literal-who, country bumpkin-ass chechnya

This is been the best week of my life

>What about the people that have children and expect the state to pay for it, stupid faggot?

Those children have the chance to contribute to society, as opposed to no children at all.

Do you see why you are mentally ill? You can't even think straight.

Ever since watching that Dagestan massacre video I've decided that Chechens are brutal, sadistic animals, and probably the worst kind of Muslims you can find.

Typical faggot responds to natural hatred and disgust for his perverse fetish with implications that those who hate him are secretly gay. Jokes on you I simply find your behavior disgusting and think you should be killed for being a pervert and freak of nature. Kys and save me the effort.

I dislike homosexuality as it feminizes men and promotes infertility, but this is too far. Gays just need to stop parading about half-naked in the streets and demanding equal rights when they don't produce children, and they're less fit to raise children. Oh, and we should shut down gay night clubs and water hose slut walks and gay pride events.

Is nu-Sup Forums actually against gay concentration camps?
What the flying fuck happened with this board?

Kebabs should die

>Those children have the chance to contribute to society, as opposed to no children at all.

You're delusional, most of the children born to welfare leach parents wont be shit because their parents aren't shit. Literal retard.

Agreed, I don't think mass execution is the answer, but the open celebration of degeneracy needs to stop.

reddit happened, this is why we hate them, they are basically sjw's.

They turned an amusing article into a cry party.

It's only divide and conquer likes ignore them.

>let's kill poor people instead of people who are mentally ill traitors

duuuuhhh, clearly you are the edgy one.

>>fucking chechnya
>>not Russia
American education at work

faggot detected

probably fake news, like all stories about "concentration camps"

though if you are a fag then chechens will definitely kill you. because they're muslims. go figure.

So when do we get some actual evidence for that?
Not saying it's impossible, but that's no proof.

Strawman. I never said that lmao. You on the other hand actually want gays dead. You're projecting boi.

Agreed. I despise gay pride and anyone who partakes. I like Russian approach, fuck off and don't try to spread it but it isn't genetic so killing them would have no gain other than causing needless suffering.
Also aren't these guys mudslimes? I'm happy about the outrage, Putin has even more of an excuse to eradicate them.

>fucking chechnya
>not Russia

tyrone...you are being retarded again

This.

Sup Forums hates gays more than shitskins hahaahahahaahahha

CIVIC NATIONALISM!!! ebin xDDD

Yes, gays are fucking mentally ill rejects who eventually become pedophiles. You think fags aren't sitting around on welfare? Most of the gay liberals are sucking welfare down like crazy.

They fake being normal, but at the same time turn around and claim disability benefits. Kill them all.

i agree atleast other terrorist mostly just kill them quick the chechens drew the death and suffering out for too long on the soldiers imo

Chechnya is to Russia like Puerto Rico is to America. Technically one is part of the other, but culturally they are different, and ethnically too. Chechnya is 99% Muslim, and those fuckers dont play around, they arent sandniggers but neither are they western "muslims". They DO adhere to Islam and cut off people's heads just as much as the middle eastern variety.

Explains the shit quality of threads and sheer number of random slide shit like "x is not white" or 10 different "is race mixing wrong" threads lately.
It's sad that the post quality went up when Sup Forums got mixed with /mlp/, but i guess it says alot about the state of the board now.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>virtue signalling
lebbit is leaking again

>You think fags aren't sitting around on welfare? Most of the gay liberals are sucking welfare down like crazy.

They don't produce offspring that require even more welfare though.

>They fake being normal, but at the same time turn around and claim disability benefits. Kill them all.

That's not exclusive to gay people, even straight people want free handouts.

>Chechnya is to Russia like Puerto Rico is to America
It's literally a fucking state like Alabama is a US state full of niggers.

good post. chechens are pretty red pilled. it was in russias best interest to appease them

They're MUSLIMS IN Chechnya

That's what a caliphate looks like

>I am a chechen who visits regularly Chechnya. Yes we are white, whiter then most europeans.

>We got "strict" traditions which have nothing to do with islam and predate it. Traditions > Islam.

>I doubt that this is a faggot camp. Its probably some sort of security facility where they torture jihadis, mafia or political dissidents.

>Some gay western journo probably heard a rumor or so and wrote a "story.

>If u got questions ask, gona be here for an hour or so.

God damn, shut the fuck up you stupid gay fag, just kill yourself. You are literally freaking out because I find dead gays amusing, cry harder.

When I'm at my university, I can spot the fucking retards because they are all fat, gay with dyed hair. They should be exterminated. Hitler was right.

>triggered

hahahahahaha

>muslims are based

what is this Sup Forums alternate timeline?

can we get half off to send democrats?

I was making a cultural and social analogy, not a geopolitical one.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3tHX9MaVel8

FPBP

No it's just annoying, you don't belong here, fags are the literally welfare rejects you speak of.

liveleak.com/view?i=0a0_1489807123

this is who you are defending, soak it all in cuck.

Retard faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=j58HfrGRr5s

What you doin in Switzerland, Chechen user?

>Media implying this is a bad thing
My fucking sides

>Le gays are smarter
Gays only know how to put beins in butthole. And then they fuck tags up and die of AIDS. Good riddance.

how do chechens feel about the first chechen war these days?