Italy

So Italians, I want to come visit your country this summer, is it worth seeing or is it full of sandniggers and gypsies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/ei-parakkiin-vaan-jurttaan-nain-ekaluokkalaiset-vaistavat-sisatilan-ongelmia/4518190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First of all. Italy is essentially two different countries north and south,

Go to the countryside or the alps, totally free from "migrants".

Yes this also applies.

brap etc.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTFFTFT

"Oopsi user i think i had a little dribble heehee"

would smell brap/10

North is poor, South is rich?

I want to see rome, coliseum, forum etc, figure I'll get out of the city as soon as I see the Roman ruins. Get away from the migrants.

If you want to see major historical sights you'll have to go to major cities and thus see many nigs trying to sell you shit and possibly gypsies trying to steal your shit.
It's not really such a huge issue if you prepare beforehand I guess, it all depends on what you want to do.
There's many reasons to visit Italy.

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE
post full set pls

North is rich and south is poor

If you're going to be there as a tourist I guess you're gonna enjoy it but from what I've seen, many Canadians go to Venice cause they love it. Maybe you should give it a try

Reverse. This applies on the whole of Europe.

*sniff*

*PPPPPRRRRRRRRAAAABBBBBBT*

I can hear that whip and bass already

>pic related
True

Also visiting Italy and Greece.
In Italy watch for Gypsies?
Also will i get fuxked up if i wear a MAGA hat ?

I went to Rome saw niggers selling fake shit on the streets and gyphies everywhere... there was rarely any sand niggers though.

Go to Ostia Antiqua, Herculanium, and Paestam. All marvelous, some of the most well preserved classical ruins and hardly ever traversed by stupid fucking tourists. Also check out Hadrian's villa. Pompeii is a must too but tourists suck.

>will I get fucked up if I wear MAGA hat?
No, nobody gives a shit about it

>in Italy watch for gypsies?
Well, you can find them in the metro but not so many. You'll probably see black people trying to sell you some bracelets or shit like that

I will look into that thanks

can we get a full image set goy?

Rando off instagram sorry Senpai

It's fine, there are a few niggers in touristic places trying to sell you fake goods, just ignore them
I wouldn't visit in summer though, too many tourists

North is rich, south is poor.
Migrants tends to stay where the money is. And consider that South Italy is full of shitskins without the migrant counted you're fucked either way.

I have an Italian girl fetish. Unfortunately I live in the best country in the world, But how can I meet my needs without choking my own penis to Internet Italian women.

Nah it's alright, you should check Firenze, Roma, Venezia and maybe Torino

Im going to italy aswell in may actually. Im going to rome then driving along the south. Need ideas on where to stop for a day or two

If you're really into classical history, then that's a must. If you're into Ren. art and whatnot, the cities are a must. But don't neglect Rome, just try not to go during June-August as it's shit due to so many tourists, it's also hot as balls.

South Italy is a beautiful place and the people are fine, and non-White South Italians are a minority. Besides, lots of South Italians migrated North.

But there are some awesome places to see in South Italy, both historical and natural. Pic related is in Campania.

*sniffs*
Mmmmm....yes......exquisite

>not understanding that Italians are niggers.

>Unfortunately I live in the best country in the world
Then you should stick to your country kek

Italians themseves are dirty and smelly shitskins. I dont understand why you muricans have such a hard on for them. I mean, the cities are beautiful but the people are arrogant and self-centered. They also seem to hate whites.

Naples if you want to see a beautiful city and all your stuff stolen

They aren't even nigger-tier, they're like their own mafia race

Fuck off we're full.

>or is it full of sandniggers and gypsies?

Italians are basically sandnigger lite

we don't like chinese people, that's probably why you got bullied

Oh please. You clearly dislike blondes with blue eyes because of jealousy. Typical shitskins.

Prato is 1/3 finnish.

why do anons post butts in OP?

why do they post butts that need to be severely penetrated, right this second?

why do you anons do this?

Every Italian I've met was blonde with blue eyes. Maybe they just don't like dog-eaters.

nah just mongoloids, whether blonde or not, nobody is jealous of your chink eyes and wide cheekbones Igor

Idk what kind of Italians you've met but we're not like you described us lmao

Because pic related

>dirty
>smelly
Don't criticize other people's hygiene when you walk around with your dirty butt
you subhumans can't actually call yourselves civilized, you're all India-tier to us

You are saying that if I make a thread using pic related, I'm more likely to get a discussion on said topic?

Definitely

slow down man, they became literate like yesterday, basic hygiene is the next level

Why would you wear a MAGA hat in Europe ? Are you fucking autistic ?

BRAAAAAAAPPPPFFFF!

Are you kidding's me, Mohammed? We use bide showers, like civilized people. Keep on using your pooper sinks. Im pretty sure all that tomato sauce has rotted your brain.

but about pic related?

>mfw I tried a japanese toilet once

>calls Finn dirty
they're the cleanest euros though, have you heard about sauna?

t: leftist cuck

I own a MAGA cap and used it untill Trump turned into a globalist rat. Now im thinking about burning it.

True romance

>sicilians are niggers

those huts on the right seem a bit too advanced to be finnish

Blake Lively has always been in my dirtiest dreams

ffFfffRRrrpPppPBRRREEEEEEEEPPFFPT

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRFFFFFFFTBTBTBTBTBTBBBBBBHHHHHHhhhhh.

lewd

Countryside around Venice in the North-East is beautiful and I very rarely saw a gypo or nigger. Tuscany had a fair few gypos but not too many niggers. Rome was bad but I was only there for the day. Napoli was too hot, stayed in the hotel pool for 2 days

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/ei-parakkiin-vaan-jurttaan-nain-ekaluokkalaiset-vaistavat-sisatilan-ongelmia/4518190

nice yurt pekka

>Spouse(s) Ryan Reynolds (m. 2012)

Guess I shouldn't be too surprised. The rich get richer.

what sounds are these?

Nice proxy, faggot.

murica is 56%
go figure

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPppppttfftft~

fart sounds

Not shilling for a Jew in the other half of the world = leftist

>spraying your anus with a chrome garden hose
>any worse than an ass sink

You don't have to be such a bully, I relish a clean asshole in any case. My great uncle had a bidet in his house here, an old Italian dude

What was her diet like to make such obscene vibrations?

She married Deadpool?
She's gonna cheat anyway so she could do it with me

Greeks and Palestinians are genetically closer than north and south Italians.

>She married Deadpool?
it's not FAIRRRRRR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sandniggers and gypsies

you mean italians?

>thread is just about visiting Italy
>snowniggers immediately chimp out and start talking about race
what is it that makes them so butthurt and obsessed with out race? we couldn't give a shit about being white so why do they care?

>we couldn't give a shit about being white
confirmed. italians are niggers.

At least he's funny?

autism+butthurt make a deadly combination

nah mate we are just Italians, not white nor proto-brazilian

Idk about you but I'm extra white

>we are just Italians, not white nor proto-brazilian
niggers

I'm also white as milk but I don't certainly want to associate with whites, look how fucking assblasted they are.
sorry José but outside of the US Tarantino isn't considered an authority in history/genetics/anthropology

>american education

Pink nipples or you are niggers.

Uh oh im going to naples for two days one day for pompeii, and id like to climb mount etna

Etna is in Sicily and it's an active volcano

you first José Obongo

>is it full of sandniggers and gypsies?
Just Rome and everything south of it.
Is correct. Florence, Milan, and Trieste are really nice.

I have pink nipples and pale skin, but brown eyes.

>you first

>brown eyes
bottom tier

well
blue eyes are going extinct in america

lmao did you really need to point your light so close to it?
here you go you fucking homo, have a wank at it