If you want to be successful in the war against globalists

stop aiming for random targets. Aim for vital parts of the economic gear. Stop the machine by targeting vital parts of the system like petroleum derivative manufactures, automobile repair shops and auto parts stores.

It's the best way you can cripple a nation, stop them from being able to travel fast and efficiently.

It's no wonder the americans are waging an all out war for petroleum, they're keeping their population at work with petroleum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHMkLzsEjOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think its better to focus on culture than industry.

But there is still a problem, it's the chimaera effect. If you destroy one garage, 10 more will open and so on.

Culture is volatile, its flow changes through time, it's not physical like a workshop or a factory.

Braaapp

obvious fake is obvious

she's wearing a bathing suit in the mirror

then again she probably looks similar to that regardless

>in b4 some autist takes this seriously and tries to blow up an AutoZone

what about infrastructure? Destroying bridges and roads is efficient too

destroying bridges is an effetive way of paralyzing a nation but how much detonation force would someone need to blow up a steel bridge like the Jacques-Cartier Bridge: youtube.com/watch?v=iHMkLzsEjOc

I don't get it.
How crippling your own nation will stop globalism?
It will make you more dependent on foreign goods, which is the opposite of fighting globalism.

If you look at that bridge, it looks like it can sustain heavy bombardment and even survive nuclear detonation. It's over reinforced from every imaginable point.

Here's a better idea:

Leftist politicians and journalists.

Notice the shit you see a leftist do.

Consider that they do this shit 18 hours a day, every day of the week.

Consider that they will continue with this for their entire lives, literally. 40-60+ years.

Breivik suddenly seems quite rational.

>leaf openly advocating terrorism against normal people
rake yourself, scum

Considering the option.

those fucking british knees kill me every time

>Breivik suddenly seems quite rational.

Genius, way ahead of his time, like it's always the case with great visionaries.

I realize it's off topic, but am I the only one here who can't fucking stand vsauce michael? He explains shit like he's talking to toddlers, and his inflection is just awful.

He sounds gay, and looks jewish, and I just want to bully this shit out of him.

*toot*

This burger is so slow...hey Burg-goy, YouTube has been hijacked by cookie-cutter type of politically correct kosher "stars" just like that faggot is.

Numale!

We live in times where Ethan Kyke h3h3 is considered "problematic" by YouTube standards.

WHAT THE FUCK.

>>then again she probably looks similar to that regardless
>Celebrities are just regular human beans in the end
Shocker

MOAR PLEASE

Why would you go to all this effort and not remove her top from her reflection in the mirror?

Her complete lack of a spine didn't clue you in? LOL. And, whoever shooped this is crap at it, the edges are shit. I've seen better work from the waterheads at the grouphome.

I guess I am behind. I never did get into the whole youtube personality thing. Seems dumb to me. Except for Hickok45, and fuck everyone who hates him.

What a disappointing ass

it's fake r-tard

did you hear about the nudes that leaked? pretty sure they aren't fake

Or we can also get everyone to withdraw money from their bank accounts and hold onto it for a week.

That'll mess with them too

thats a shoop my man, shes wearing underwear in the original

she's wearing underwear in the mirror

ugh. whats the opposite of 'butterface'? onlyherface?

bitch is shaped like a dude.

her butt looks like my butt

It's the Hydra, not the Chimera, you fucking mong

I sometimes think about large groups taking very subtle, but highly organized, action against corporations. For example, you can find articles explaining how precarious the wal-mart supply chain is. Basically, they are just barely able to keep their shelves stocked. It wouldn't take very much, I suspect, for a few hundred or thousand people to bankrupt a wal-mart store, by simply moving shit around on their shelves every day. It sounds ridiculous, so probably no one would go along with it, but it would also probably work because it's so ridiculous. How could wal-mart police something like that, or even prove its happening?

I guess I just wonder how many people it would take to fuck up a retailer doing something really subtle. Or if everyone started calling call centers at the exact same time. it's similar to a ddos, but in the real world. Another one would be every single person ripping down a small part of a billboard ad, until there are no more ads in the subway. I don't think it would ever happen, because no one cares, or are too discouraged to organize, but I really believe it wouldn't take that many people to tank someone like wal-mart. I suspect it might happen one day by accident, or as a joke and it will completely destroy the target. I'm sure if Sup Forums tried it you'd target the local daycare, or flower shop, or something because of muh jews or some shit. That's how things seem to go anyway.

you could call it "subtle-disobedience" or some shit. Get some big magnets, and fuck up the mcdonalds kiosks. I don't know, I don't care either, i like wal-mart and mcdonalds.

ITS SHOPPED YOU RETARDED NEWFAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

BarrrrrpPppppo

This

>inb4 v&, all posts from this account and satire and larping

Moar please!!

BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRPppppP

Next time you try to photoshop something don't forget the mirror.