I’m a queer, trans, gay person, and I will happily support and defend all of my Muslim siblings...

I’m a queer, trans, gay person, and I will happily support and defend all of my Muslim siblings. I refuse to be used an excuse for people to discriminate against Muslims.

BTFO Sup Forums

everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/queer-person-support-muslims/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luVtiYlnIyU
youtube.com/watch?v=faSKWFZE1zE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=eOqbwWymcTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=luVtiYlnIyU

I sexually identify as princess Albert of new York. Why don't you recognize my rights and pronouns disgusting pleb?

>mfw website name "everydayfeminism.com"
highly degenerate for being a faggot
highly degenerate for supporting muslims
thanks & good bye

God damn but I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan so I can shoot these fucking worthless subhumans.

>muh mudslimes are not bad
should make him go to saudi arabia, oman and those countries and walk around in his girly clothes and wave the rainbow flag
whould change his mind really fucking fast

If you want to know how Muslims feel about you, take a tour of the middle east and share with them who you are.

But you won't, because it's easier to complain about people who you know won't murder you on sight for being mentally ill while you virtue signal what a great person you are.

This will be a 1 post by this I'd thread
Sage

He's a mentally ill man in women's clothes. Why would anyone care what he thinks?

Who cares. Most ppl here are intelligent and enjoy acting moronic. Nigger I have a BA JD and LLM. Get back to me when Riley and her huge adams apple have a license to practice law.

SAGE
suicide faggot

sure

But in Iran they offer free, government-funded sex changes to us trannies!

Bloggers, FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=faSKWFZE1zE&t

You can preach all you like as you defy reality, but the simple fact of the matter is that when a country becomes Islamic your kind get exterminated with even more prejudice than the Nazi's had for the Jews.

Now go back to Trumblr or stick to where you can suck up your confirmation bias and enjoy the unending echo of virtue signalling.

Youll find none of that here, mate.

Only because it technically renders them heterosexual.

It cancer in human form would exist it would be this thing

Also the alternative is either a state execution or a honour killing from within the family.

Now I know you're trolling

I think Mentally Ill people who choose to deform their genitalia in order to pretend to be the opposite sex defend Muslims because they figure if Muslims are willing to fuck goats/donkeys/camels then they might also be willing to fuck them too.

nice idpol sis. Now go to fight for the workers instead of crying on the web.

>there are queer Muslims
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

He's not a faggot tho... He's a trans lesbian... So he still sleeps with women, but instead of doing it like a normal biological male, he shakes the women into it. It's actually a really red pilled thing to do, since you know he probably gets more pussy this way. Think of all the stupid liberal cunts who could be manipulated into fucking him, if only so they don't feel guilty.

I hope this is all just a really convoluted way of achieving that... But something tells me he genuinely feels the way he explains himself... In which case he deserves a helicopter ride....

I know these faggots tend to be more suicidal than everybody else, but does that extend to societal suicide?

Might seem that way but some people definitely dont buy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOqbwWymcTo

Camps soon

Nice ID color, fag

> mfw my workplace offers a free text box for gender in its anonymous annual survey so I tell them I identify as a smug alt-right frog

Look at my masculine blue. Literally the perfect shade. Then look back to his pink. We would make the perfect couple.

They clearly turned the frogs gay.

wtf I hate styxhexenhammer666 now

Are there Jewish Nazis, too?

He is a straight guy with long hair and eyeshadow. He is not LGBT.

>queer, trans, gay person
>Muslim siblings

How will you feel when you're being beheaded by your sibling?

It honestly blows my mind how feminists and lbgt people think their values are compatible with Islam.

I thought doublethink was a meme. How does one lack that much awareness or logic?

they want to commit suicide by islam

>comes to Sup Forums
>Spreads lgbt bullshit
>expects to get nice feedback
>people of tumblr starter pack

Do these people realize Islam hates fags and gays that they happily neck you in public with a scimitar? This is the dumbest virtue signaling from SJWs

Faggot.

How could you be so stupid?

They fooled you.

Didn't your family care?

Have fun being a freak whose lifestyle proves that you hate humanity and it's future.

Dislike this shit, anons.

>I am a queer tran- ooga booga dum bum derpy derp whateverkillyourself.