trump also won

Nice meme.

FPBP

not the popular vote

TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT

Wrong game.

sage

Im ok with this

Good thing the american elections arent won by the popular vote then :^). Unless of course you think mob rule and pandering to california is a good thing?

Don't stay in the internet cafe too long

Huh? But Wikipedia clearly states he DID win. Oh wait, this is the daily bait of the delusional people.

i wish.

also fixed that for you

Fuck off brazilian monkey

"Racism" is admitting people are different. Humanity spread out across the worlds environments and began adapting to them in a process called speciation. It wasn't a huge leap, to say that we branched into separate species is incorrect, but we certainly differ from each other.

"Sexism" is admitting that there are differences between male and female psychology. Women aren't men, men aren't women. We simply think differently so there are going to be natural inequalities.

"Hate" is a fighting response to fear, fear has a purpose. When it's fear based on ignorance, obviously problems arise. Fear is not inherently evil and neither is hate. Are you to love your enemies?

This. In any sane country Hillary would have been president.

> these people disagree with us
> let's call them names
> how could we lose the election?
> we must need to call them more names

true

more like semites won

And your point is?

Another monkey shilling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wrong racism and sexism lost.

identity politics got btfo so hard you morons still haven't pieced your shit back together

Repsond to the argumebts instead of your buddy espousing the same memes as you.
Holy fuck back in my day the shills at least tried to string you along further with replies. This is bot-tier shit

>I'm a shill
thanks for sharing

a

daily reminder this world will never be a safe space

What exactly am i shilling for? The thought of a president who doesn't serve Israel over America?Sure.

Not until all the shitskins are dead, right guys?

Good thing i like all those things.

these

>only 307 people voted for Trump
>well over 65 million people voted Hillary, + the 180 million potential voters

Um, sweetie, I think it's clear who won here.

Daily reminder. Sage.

Shut up tranny.

Not that I care anymoe Trump serves (((them))).

Sweetie, you need to get over it.

Trump won, liberals act like children because some niggers finally understand how the Dems have been fucking them over.

This is the board of PJW, Alex Jones, and le based Jews now.

>tfw we really are football niggers

Why do Brazilians love female leaders so much?

a fine edit