Good goy WH spokesman slips and tells truth

twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/851558316484558848

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYurJfUet_E?t=13m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The following post only affects my fellow Americans:

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

what the fuck, is this real?

Nobody is clicking that twitter link faggot.

This is not how you make a thread.

looks like he accidentally told the truth

i wish twitter was a bannable offense

Kek can have her i don't give a fuck

yes

OY VEY

Maybe he meant deescalate... Probably not, but maybe.

>I've made a huge mistake

Maybe he meant not to fuck up so bigly.

youtu.be/NYurJfUet_E?t=13m5s

I tried to start it, but he slips at about 13:13

transcript pls
surrounded by normals here

Fuck you

13:13

Why, cos twitter is showing how much of a shabbos goy is running your country?

Holly fuck... i cant believe this shit.

ASSAD 5 LIFE

I cant believe this shit. I feel like a retard.

Yeahhhh. That slip was not handled well.

1. Spook user said yesterday Spicer's briefings had hidden messages and included cries for help.

2. Spicer is pretty shit at public speaking so maybe he fucked up and used the wrong buzzword.

3. Trump is actually a kike.

There you go, three possibilities that cover the entire tin-foil hat spectrum

>this just happened
>x is y
>and that's a good thing

Damn you my fellow American

Wow, you don't say!?
The USA wants to destabilize the region!?
I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED!

Spicer is pretty sharp and quick witted. The 2-3 second pause as his brain scrambles for recovery is all too telling imo

Ok

Who will give me tendies?

Quick rundown please, not clicking

Not mine

y tho

fuck you nigger

>destablize Syria

I did.
The first word was "okey" so I'm believing this is bs.

blumf confirmed globalist cockgobbler

>make damascus great again
fuck trump and fuck jews

Seconded

>STILL trying to destabilize Middle East for Israel to flourish

fucking hell

literally never do this again

"Our goal is to destabilize Syria ..... destabilize the conflict in Syria."

>>>r/marchagainsttrump
You've been exposed, Polack.

It was kind of a clever way to turn it around, but the right thing to do there would have just been to admit he had meant to say stabilize.

This.

not even a burger but just wanted to make sure

Fuck you nigger

Control out of chaos.

As with every other country we have gotten involved with since 9/11 the goal is to undermined the official government/military and leave the country disorganized.

It is easier to institute your agenda when you do not have to deal with a leader and its military threatening to defend itself.

see

start at like 13:08, you only have to listen till around 13:15

Fuck...

>Pretty sharp
>Gets flustered and speaks at 150wpm whenever a reporter asks a predictable propogandic question

12-dimensional underwate- Ah, fuck.

Not surprised

you fuccboi

too late faggot. I hate this pasta

How does one destabilize a conflict?

Traitor.

Anyone notice Israel took in no refugees and they are next to Syria?
Its the greater israel plan

fuck...

eyy fellow americans

Pay no attention to this video, it's merely a mistake and could happen to anyone

:))))))))))))

Fagit

Kill me

Fair, I am autist engineer with nearly 0 public speaking skills so anyone smoother than I am sounds like a good speaker to me. I don't think I could get through all the questions he is able to bounce to quick between. That is A LOT of information to stay relevant on, even if it's his job

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU STUPID STUPID GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So Trump is confirmed to be controlled opposition.

It's an 8 second clip, he has a Freudian slip

This.

How has Sean Spicer not been fired yet? He's not exactly smooth. Seems like Don wouldn't tolerate him in a PR position.

nigger lover

Don't die like Bernie Mack, mom.

trump has always been a jew.
Whoever thought that he was not a jewish puppet was a dumb faggot

“On her way to work one morning, down the path along the lake, a tender-hearted woman saw a poor, half-frozen snake,” Trump began. “His pretty-colored skin had been frosted with the dew. ‘Oh well,’ she cried, ‘I’ll take you in and I’ll take care of you.'”

“‘Take me in, oh tender woman, take me in for heaven’s sake, take me in, oh tender woman,’ sighed the broken snake,” the Republican candidate continued. “She wrapped him up all cozy in a comforter of silk, and laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk.”

The song goes on to say that the woman arrived home from work the following day to find the snake still broken. She picked up the snake and stroked its skin.

“But, instead of saying, ‘Thank you,’ that snake gave her a vicious bite,” Trump read enthusiastically. “‘[I] saved you,’ cried the woman, ‘And you’ve bitten me, heaven’s why? You know your bite is poisonous, and now I’m going to die.'”

“‘Oh, shut up, silly woman,’ said the reptile with a grin. ‘You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in,'” Trump concluded as the crowd erupted into applause.

What does he mean by "the goal for both of them"?

also heard somewhere that some neocohen is asking 100k yids to "settle" into Syria too

baited

fuck u

ecks dee

Memes

funny I remember see on cbn (which are full of stupid people I wouldn't recommend)
That Israel loves to take in the Syrians who needs medical care, and how their history goes back

I find myself going into rapid fire tl;dr when I get asked annoying dumb questions about things that require not being an ignoramus to grasp.

Nigger

GOYIM NO YOU HAD ONE JOB

Typing this out as I listen --

"The goal for both of them, the goal for the United States is two-fold. As I've stated, it's one, we need to make sure that we DESTABILIZE Syria uh (awkward oh shit pause), Destabilize the conflict there..." (video cuts off)

Fuck off

juden

Spicer is scum.

I don't think anyone with his job has ever disgraced the office of the president to a greater degree.

>Oh, shut up, silly woman,’ said the reptile with a grin. ‘You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

fucka u

Yes he meant deescalate. He said it earlier but then he fucked up because he's not a Jew and doesn't have a real high verbal IQ.

I'm only replying to immunize this thread.

>Somebody already invoked immunity cat, I'll give Psychic Rottweiler to anyone who doesn't have it.

was this 3D chess?

kys obama

is he an American hero?

I don't want to fucking reply, asshole. FU.

Oh look, we were right again. What a fucking surprise.

Also r_donald shills completely btfo

The exact same thing happened when some kike talked about (((them))) being responsible for 7/7. Let's see how much attention this gets compared to that.

k

XD

in a month he is out of the adminsitration