twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

He'll die tonight :D

That woman is fit.
>tfw no qt nork gf

Yes

Does this look like a dictator?

Looks like a zerg.

Yes, but that doesn't mean he isn't an honorable man with the best of intentions. NK=BK

this was taken right before they added the main ingredient to that day's special

I LOVE YOU KIM I WISH I WAS KOREAN SO I COULD WORK FOR THE REUNIFICATION OF KOREA AND KILL AMERICAN IMPERIALIST SCUM

Yes. This is a staged PR shot. Half of the guys wearing the big hats have been executed by AA guns by now.

Yes, actually.

That looks exactly like a dictator.

>she's actually an assassin bodyguard

wrong

Can I get a quick rundown on this gentle giant?

It's called a PR shot.

That guy who looks like chef knows what's going on. You can see it on his face: "Omg he's going to exterminate those kids when the camera is off."

does this look like a dictator?

Yup

north korea always made me curious. is it really a shithole like they tell us? is he really opressing his people so hard? i mean all the stories from execution via anti air cannons and stuff always make me think of the holocaust stories, and we know how (((real))) they are.
there is some video where all the people hysterically cry over the death of kim jong il, they tell us they have to act like that or they get into prison or get executed, but the crying seemed real

So they have White Hats in Syria, and they have White Coats in North Korea

You know those cute kids parents are serving life in a NK detention camp for that.

>Kids

Those are midgets in disguise, user.

how hard for a burger to read face expression?

The Vice guide to NK is pretty good, one of the best documentaries about their official tours of the country. There's also another one (can't recall the name) which is a doc about the few Americans that defected to the North. It's pretty apparent life in Pyongyang isn't absolute shit, but it's at the expense of the entire rest of the country.

> I am so hungry, oh look two for one. delicious.
> hurry prepare the grills
> NBA playoffs and midget wings, best korea

>youtube.com/watch?v=AlJUGZPanB8r