ITT: We summon Kek to impeach this Neocon Shill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really weak thread, bro, hope there's no DIGITS in it

Impeach the obese Jew lover, please, Kek.

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this, he's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win, according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel, I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy is much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

Kek does not forgive this heresy.

Kek is shaking his damn head at you faithless panicking little wimps.

77D Chess.

lol no I'm rolling for nuclear war

ITT: we filter this shill
Congress

how do you summon kek?

by getting quads?

this desu, fuck drumpf he has sold us out and is truly stumped this time, for sure, this time

>OP is a mess.
>OP is a waste.
>OP is a big fat mistake.

ITT little kids who don't know that impeach doesn't mean removed from office.

IMPEACH TRUMP

spoken

Kek is only paying attention to North Korea threads tonight, all gets will be related to North Korea. You must post memes about the upcoming war or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

low energy bait
allow it to die
do not reply

TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED

Play with demon's, then you get deceived and hurt

DRUMPF WILL FALL

Russian Shills out in full force today.

oi vey

Its been said before and I'll say it again
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

please frog man

zionist trump

Who's better?

PRAISE KEK

IMPEACH THIS FALSE PROPHET

TRUMP BELONGS TO MOLOCH NOW - EVEN AS WE SPEAK THE CHARLATAN DON DANCES TO THE TUNE OF THE HORRID KING.

KEK IS DEAD. MOLOCH HAS DEVOURED HIM. NOW IS THE TIME OF THE HORRID KING BESMEAR'D IN BLOOD - THE ABOMINATION OF THE CHILDREN OF AMMON SHOWS NO MERCY.

We would like to thank all of the naive frog worshippers who helped us achieve this grand victory - you have all been instrumental in using KEK's meme magick for our own end.

Now there is no use for Frog Worshippers. You have failed. The end is here and you're going to see it with your own eyes.
You should have praised him whilst you had the chance. I gave you all ample warnings but you called me a shill, a piece of shit, a jew.

Well you're not laughing now are you?

ALL GLORY TO THE GOLDEN KING, MOLOCH - FOR HE HAS SEIZED VICTORY AT LAST.

fuck drumpf

Kek has stood by, and will stand with, President Donald J. Trump. (Even months after election night, saying it still feels magical.)

Praise kek

ITT shills pretend they're not shills while being completely oblivious as to how obvious their presence it

Fuck KEK. Jesus will get rid of this piece of shit.

You can keep trying, but Kek will just tease you.

If quads he is re-elected in 2020.

>88

Kek wills these shills to die in their sleep tonight.

PLEASE KEK WILL PURGE THE DRUMPFNIGGERS FROM THIS BOARD

>wanting Pence as president
>wanting him to ban abortion and create a nigger population boom
You are retarded. Trump 4 years

>Point that out to someone last time
>"No because that wouldn't be the same kind of impeachment"

YES

>/mlpol/ ends
>anti-Trump shills raid the board
Lel ok

Just remember people your tax money will now go to w/e israel wants.

and the globalist bankers will get whatever they want.

o.

rooollllllllllling! Kek are you there?

No unless we can stop the globalists cash flow. Hack their accounts, steal their cash, freeze their accounts and assets. Make it so it becomes unrecoverable so they lost tons of cash.

Trump has betrayed us all. He will be removed.

please KEK save us! Impeach this clown

KEK has abandoned you.

NECESSARY VIEWING FOR ALL FROG WORSHIPPERS AND DRUMPFLINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA

PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO MOLOCH.