Swedish reaction to a terror attack

WTF is their problem?

What's the problem?

You just know she fucks black guys and makes him watch

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK BLUMPF

that was literally during the terror attack, and the faggots are near it and taking selfies making retarded faces

Those are almost certainly Finlanders. "Tukholma" is Finnish for Stockholm,

Finns are truly the most disgusting race on this planet. Degenerate subhuman mongols. Just look at that hairline, and those eyes.

Fuck Finland.

#StopWhitePeople

the male probably has fag """"""lovers""""""" and the thot has no less than 10 """"""sexual partners""""""""

Don't worry. Sweden as a nation will perish in less than 60 years.

How come they have white skin ?

>WTF is their problem?

Selfies and hashtags are enough explanation already.
They are just self centered narcissistic retards, don't think too much about it, most of today's society is like that anyways, hence why they are getting fucked by the hordes of mudslimes.

Some do-gooders need to help these muzzies target civilians who actually deserve a truck across their midsection.
Damn mudskins arent smart enough to do it themselves

It just perfectly encapsulates the average Swede mindset
>Oh, some people are being barbarically run over in the street by yet another Muslim? Better look shocked and post a selfie

>60 years
Not soon enough

While Sweden is certainly a problem, it's FINLAND that is the true menace

DIGITS CONFIRM AT LEAST 100 DEAD IN SWEDEN "TERROR" "INCIDENTS" WITHIN NEXT 100 DAYS!

so what? Do we have to be all sanctimonious and dour all the time? They're having a bit of fun.

>WTF is their problem?
Northerners really don't give a fuck about their neighbors.
Simple as.

fucking white *************"people"***************

Sweden is a country wide expression of gated white liberal community.

First victim of the truck attack in Sweden was a Belgian psychologist that helped refugees that faced deportation.

It looks like he's farting

Guess he DID do his homework

Sweden calls out the zionazi kikes on their shit

They're not like (((Donald Trump))) and the good goys

fuck off

They are literal finns.. bad bat

there's a reason it's called stockholm syndrome

yeah yeah nigger get it all out, your rights will be gone soon enough.

Nuke deficiency

help us out

Well obviously.
USA is the only real lapdog of Israel, the rest of the world, not so much.

USA is the main tool of the Jew.

YEAH!

and low foreheads

Animals who are bred in captivity often produce offspring who are weaker, less aggressive and over all more domesticated, often in only a few generations.

Humans have been living in modern society for some time now. We have, through social organization, genetically domesticated ourselves. This is why the feral human populations are able to move in and dominate with impunity.

>Mårten
>Boström
>Certainly Finlanders
Oy vey, my man.

finland is ebin u faggot

>muh Israel
They're still killing you off with Syrians you fucking moron. You can hate two groups at once, you know

Cuck. Thats like telling your daughter to stop crying and enjoy the BBC of her reapist

Finns are my favourite race.

They're sheltered

t.
delusional cuckold

Fennoswedes, you mongol nigger. You're not tricking me you faggot.

Your worthless, no good race will be wiped off the planet, I promise.

Even if that's the case, it could be fenno-swedes. In fact it would not surprise me.

>Fennoswedes
So, in the end, swedes?
You're countering your own argument, dumbass.

>swede
>brown eyes

thats funny because they are the most non greedy people in the world

Which means that it will likely be around for your entire life.

bwa ha
ha ha haha
hahahhahahhahaa

>your rights will be gone soon enough.
Definitely not in America where the constitution exists you dumb authoritarian nigger

If it weren't for the law protecting them they would be eradicated. It's not the people being weak. It's their leaders choking them to death.

>Sweden calls out the zionazi kikes
Nigger, here in the US the political left also calls out Israel and they are still a bunch of Marxist fed dipshits who want to import half of the Turd World into the country just like the cunt in your photo.

Swedes aren't anymore immune to Jewry than we are. Their media is also owned by the same tribe too.

listen while I don't advocate their ludicrous solutions to what happened, I'll at least give them credit that they are going to hide under their beds and eat all the fear mongering because we all see how well that's worked out for the US:

since 9/11 you've had

Non-stop war.
Destruction of U.S. middle class.
Banker bailouts
Death of civil liberties.

They sure showed dem terrists

>our consciouses wont be uploaded to the matrix by then
>matrix-sweeden will still be riddled with muzzy terrorism

post dead girl pls need it for shoops

thatd be good if anyone cared about a larping e-macho man wanna bes opinion. kek kys

Fuck Finns you dumb bitches

The problem is she is dating a white man.

My ex is a stockholmian swede. We broke up a few years ago due to ideological difference; mainly, I was too racist.

Fast forward to today, she is moving to northern Sweden because southern Sweden is turnign out unlivable.

That's all I have to report.

Pls confront her over text and post results here

You're just mad cause Americans are fucking useless in terms of sports. Americans = Ûntermensch.

finland is nigger

So Finland is cucked too?

He's a finn athlete

>He's a finn athlete
>finn athelete
He's a Fennoswede, which makes him a Finn in the same sense as anyone successfully crossing the American border turning from a Mexican into an American.

Somewhat better than calling everything you don't like a false flag

Something you kids need to realize is that these leftists LOVE the suffering. They LOVE giving their children over to slaughter by nonwhites. It's a form of martyrdom-- the more they give up to prove they're not racist, the more they debase themselves and the more they sell out their own people to prove they don't have any unfair affinity towards their own group, the closer they get to being absolved of their original racist sin.

>implying it wasn't a false flag to make swedes racist

when your Bull calls and says he won't make it

>implying it's not the other way around

Meh, when the terror attacks happen every week there isn't much reaction to them.
Wren the attack happened in my city the only thing everyone I know only said they will consider using another route to go to work.
Seriously, if there are less than 20 dead no one gives a fuck anymore.

Never fucking happen. They will always want more and more-- more migrants, more virtue signaling. Until it's THEIR back against the wall, they're incapable of even comprehending that any of this is real.

Until then, it's all a game of who can be the most dedicated to the ideology-- who is the most tolerant and open. And there's no limit to it, because to them it doesn't become real until their limbic system registers the pain of an immigrant's fist in their face-- and even after that they can't say anything because they don't want to be the first to broach the subject, and risk being labelled a racist.

And a lot of the time, even after they've had their bones broken, or their shit pushed in, it's still not real. Their entire life has been trying to climb the ladder of tolerance, playing king of the hill on a mound of cultural slime. To give up the leftist indoctrination is to be directionless, lost. It's to renounce the only thing that anyone of their fucked-in-the-head educators or authority figures has ever valued in them-- their non-threateningness.

This.
>WTF ISRAEL IS EVIL!!!11!
>I agree they are the enemy
>LET'S IMPORT SHITSKINS BECAUSE THEY HATE TEH J00S!
>No that's a terrible idea
>SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE NEO-CON SHILL FUCKING GOY PUPPET KIKE!

Islam did nothing wrong.

Swedes are in denial, I had a conversation with a friend who I am not quite sure if he is left or right.
I started bashing the government, kept saying they weren't prepared and that this could have been easily avoided. He just stopped replying mid conversation. Two days later, still no response.
Normal swedes are very anti confrontational. The rather put their head in the sand than to really show what they think.

>that last comment

Also, our government is fucking retarded, they dont know how to handle this, I read that they want to let in even more immigrants after this.
This cant go on.

>turkholma

This guy gets it
It's like when people call you a cuck
Or a Nazi, or call everything rape,
It just stops being a big deal after long

>>turkholma
"Tukholma" means "Stockholm" in Finnish.
I believe the woman is Finnish, thus the hashtag in Finnish.

Europe is fucking doomed. Europe cannot survive as it is now-- it either gets taken over by sharia, or they have half their population dragged out and killed by immigrants and they see that, in the face of third world barbarians, being non-threatening men doesn't seem so virtuous.

But even then, if you are a pansy swede, and you know that you cannot even so much as imagine smacking someone who murders your family without bursting into girlie tears, if you understand the limits that your society placed on you, that you accepted without so much as an annoyed groan, if you learn the depths of your worthlessness, that you couldn't even utter a word in protest as your family was murdered, you probably hate yourself, and want the barbarians to end your sorry life anyway.

If you are a cuckold, hear me now-- you are worse than the dead. Everything you are is dead. Since you're stuck on your ideological path, your future is already determined. Your plans for the future, your beliefs, your intentions-- none of them will come to anything, except the deeply held secret desire you were unaware of to see the feminized society that made you into a simpering coward become a shouldering ruin. From here on, it will just be a continual war of attrition, blow after blow to your self-worth.You will watch everything you ever valued-- yes, even your vaunted tolerance-- vanish, turned to ash at the touch of the invaders.

Go ahead and become depressed, and let go of everything. Kill yourself if you must. Or let yourself get killed. Or just become depressed and catatonic. The most important thing you can do is to stop spreading your loathing around. Stop passing it on to your children--you've seen what it leads to, your ideological legacy isn't worthy of being passed on.

If there's anything left of you after you recognize this cultural smegma for what it is and let it rot away, it will be worth a million times more than the previous sum total of your being.

Is this pasta?

Ur a nigger

No. Just me fucking pissed.

That being said, what is the plan for USA's survival?
Or have you already given up on that?

Not sure,

Whats so bad about this? They're letting their families know they're safe.
I know you're a brazillian, so you're more likely to have HIV than a High IQ, but come on.

>oh no a terrorist attack? better upload a selfie about it
>tee hee if we were standing 300 yards to the west we would have been ran over too
>#notallmuslims

I don't think the US will ever be like Europe is. Instead we have other problems (niggers, jewish influence on media and entertainment, etc.). I haven't met that many Europeans, a few from France, Germany, England and one from Sweden and not one of them possessed really the same kind of fighting spirit that most Americans (atleast around my area) possess. No America's downfall will come from a different way.

Because they let their family know they were safe in the faggiest way possible.

I literally just choked on my drink
what are you trying to do you aussie? Kill me?

>you're a brazillian, so you're more likely to have HIV than a High IQ
kek

narcissistic, smug, arrogant, attention seeking

It hasn't happened to them yet.
But it will.

Well sure, no two issues are the same.
Do you seriously think the European issues are worse than what is going on in USA though?

Well I don't really like to go
>Yeah USA is bad but Yuropoor is worse
unless I'm funposting but when a terrorist attack happens, all but the most spinless of Neo-con republicans will denounce the attack and the American people will demand justice and NOT call for more refugees.

Probably let the globalists have their fun and then get crushed under the system they thought they controlled when they find out that they really did need all those passive beta males (the kind who kept track of their bills and paid their taxes) to do their dirty work, and that maybe replacing them with third worlders they could load up with consumer debt that there wasn't a a chance in hell of ever having repaid even by a fraction might have been a bad idea.

In 500 years we'll be indistinguishable from latin america, ethnic groups vying for control, living nasty lives, taking with both hands whatever they can get. If the muslims of Europe haven't nuked themselves back to burning hell in internecine conflict, and if trans-atlantic travel is still possible, we might have our own little caliphate beachhead on the east coast.

In 1000 years, civilization will be a dim memory, an epiphenomenon that some shaman or holy man in a cloistered ruin reads about and only half understands, and wonders how these magical people could have fucked themselves over so badly.

Sure, but when a terrorist attack happens in Europe, it's like the average monday afternoon in Detroit.
I mean we react to every tiny happening in Europe, to Americans it's just every-day shit.

newspapers aren't much smarter,
>question: how do we stop dogs from shitting in the streets?
>answer: remove the streets

BAN ASSAULT CARS!!!

>Mall of Scandinavia
That's 6 km (4 miles) from where the attack happened. They weren't even nearby.

So ashamed... Fucking fools.
The best part is you could take one of those photos in any part of the world. You could go to a fucking ISIS zone and probably be fine. Take that photo, it will prove your point... morons.
That little girl is STILL DEAD.

He looks neither Swedes or Finnish though. He looks Norwegian as hell. I guarantee he is genetically Norwegian.