OWENSBORO TERROR ATTACK

HAPPENING!!!!!!!! KENTUCKY TERRORIST ATTACK!!!

AT LEAST TWO MEN (probably more???) FIRING RIFLES AT PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE INTERNATIONAL BLUEGRASS MUSIC MUSEUM!!!!

POLICE SHOT ONE ATTACKER WHO IS NOW RECEIVING EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT! THE OTHER DROVE OFF IN A POSSIBLE STOLEN VEHICLE!!! UNVERIFIED REPORTS SAY THE WOUNDED SHOOTER IS A "NORTH AFRICAN"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcWo1hKHu40
youtu.be/3CO7FPU7a2g
youtube.com/watch?v=o39etJFlW7k
youtu.be/eZPZG92iYE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING FAGGOT PROVIDE SOURCE OR YOUR MOM DIES TONIGHT LOSER!!!!

Oh fuck off

>niggers killing niggers
who cares

made me check twitter here your you

>literally an apartment fire

Fuck off, I was getting excited.

POLICE HAVE RELEASED THIS IMAGE OF THE OTHER SHOOTER TAKEN AS HE SPED AWAY!!

source?

Really original, Bubba

breh this is like 20 minutes from me and i didnt know

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

shut up faggot it gets funnier everytime.

He can't keep getting away with this and all that shit.

Whats with the fake news tonight. seems to be a steady flow.

No it doesnt

SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN

Fuck Bluegrass.

WHAT

WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T LIKE BLUEGRASS

GOD DAMN NIGGERS AND JEWS

Numale detected.

>shut up faggot it gets funnier everytime.

Niggers who like repetition are usually autist...

If I wanted to listen to some cousinfucker noodle on an instrument I'd watch your mother tonight.

There is no 5 line road in owensboro..

it is chin chin.....

>shooting up a blue grass festival on a Monday

Fucking based

IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE
how does he keep get away with this shit

Makes you wonder what the other hand is doing.

Live in Owensboro, no place looks like that photo. Downtown small. Bluegrass center located near waterfront

Dude gtfo. Bluegrass is THE American genre ya uncultured cunt. Fucking clawhammer banjo!!!! No bullshit lyrics no bullshit (((industry))) just drinking moonshine and jamming on the porch with your buds all night

>Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

Jazz, faggot.

Jazz is trash tier.
Are you a hipster or a literal nigger?

YA NEANDERTHAL HUWITE BOIS GOT NO CULTUR PROOV ME RONG NIGGA

t. snl writer

Are you implying that bluegrass isn't hipster tier unless you're 60+?

He truly can not keep getting away with it!

Jazz:
>American style pioneered by niggers playing with white people on instruments previously mastered by whites
>largely requires the listener to be "feeling it"
Bluegrass:
>American style pioneered by whites playing with other whites on instruments technically invented by niggers but appropriated, improved, and mastered by whites
>kicks ass by itself and the only "feeling it" required is beer tobacco and/or marijuana

Also live in Owensboro currently working night shift at omhs havnt heard anything

You'd rather watch faggot shoegazers with jizz of their face droning chords with 30 pedals and whining about how their dad stopped fucking them.

What about an apartment fire?

Please be from banned cuntry praise kek

No, sad hayride faggots like avett Brothers and mumford are hipster. Real bluegrass doesn't attract those faggots.

A big apartment complex fire yesterday

>role reversal with musical instruments
What was your point here, user?
All I'm saying is that bluegrass consists of repetitive picking patterns and nasally voices.

he is my dad AMA

>pedals
Lol, I'm not talking about jazz fusion, faggot.

Repetitive depends on the artist. The early stuff totally was, but pickers have more flair now.

>plug
>Walnut Valley Festival

It's true. I know your typical stuck up cunt college girl who owns a banjo because she likes cuckford and sons. And I also know badass grandpas who could make you go :O with their banjo skills.

car chase?

checked
s to spit on OPs moms grave

I was just guessing your preferred music to listen to. Whats a band or musician that's "God tier"?

Pic from 2016.

>I live here

Wtf lol jesus fuck

WHO WILL FINALLY STOP THIS MADMAN?

fake news

Totally. I've shared a stage with ralph stanley when he still played more than a couple songs. Know a guy in Tennessee that says he played the Banjo breaks for dukes of Hazzard, though not credited.

Repetitive? Sorry frank zappa didn't play fiddle ffs. I bet you only hear (((bluegrass))) and have never once seen a bunch of old dudes jamming. Seriously, complete strangers will join up, one guy will lead in with two notes and then 5 people who literally just met will melt your face off with incredible music. And it's not even about the song; the song is an excuse and a backdrop for everyone to solo

Honestly? I don't have a good example on hand. I've been cutting my teeth for almost a decade now, and someone who sounds good to me at one performance sounds like shit to me the next time I hear them. It all becomes one big blur. Richard Cheese NEVER fails to get me going, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcWo1hKHu40

Hehe dick cheese. Same with dread zeppelin.

youtu.be/3CO7FPU7a2g

Heavenly...

Born and raised in GA. Didn't see more than one or two niggers in one place simultaneously until I was in my teens. Shhhhh.

Don't you touch the only pure thing left in America. I will not have Bluegrass desecrated by these sick fucks.

Duuuuuuuude the other anons don't get it but that's fucking deecent

Dread Zeppelin is news to mean. I'm delighted.
Obligatory. v
youtube.com/watch?v=o39etJFlW7k

Thanks. Playing at Bill Monroes bean blossom for the 4the time soon too. I live bluegrass and string band weirdness.

I've yet to see a solitary thing with that guy that is funny

A quick check of Twitter proves OP s a fag.

Love that version. Hilarious. Try out Austin lounge lizards

youtu.be/eZPZG92iYE4

Googled around a bit. Nothing shows up. I think we've been bamboozled.

>shared a stage with Ralph Stanley
I want to believe