I'm at my Israeli friend's Seder dinner and I've had 5 glasses of wine

They keep speaking in their hummus gibberish language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmabziV1LiY
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should probably drink some more.

I think now's a good time to show your power level.

Slam your fist into a table and demand that they speak english or move the fuck back to the middle east.

fire up the redpills

yes drink some more ;^)

>sedar dinner
>not celebrating maundy Thursday instead
Arian christianity and the son of God not judaism and the filthy Christ killers who turned their backs on God, OK. Praise Christ.

This.

Flip the table over. Blame them all for 9/11. Demand your foreskin back. Pre heat the ovens.

Get out
Im serious, your live is in danger

are they drinking manischewitz

You're the cheese pizza tonight goyim

therye making fun of you for being a goy

You should ask them about soap

>going to kike dinner as a Sup Forumsack
Mate you know they all know right...? Global Jewish intelligence is not a meme.

Why do you say that

redpill them on the holocaust

yell hitler was right

Ask them if you've been a good goy. Then ask them what they think of the 6 gorillion.

Hail Satan!

youtube.com/watch?v=RmabziV1LiY

>let me play you the song of my people

"Mmm... Feeling tired, goy?"

chug the bottle cunt

Jews ritually kill nonjews for HURR CULTURE and its coveŕed up because you know who controls the media.

With jews you ....

Finish this sentence and you have your answer.

Don't be sub-human trash, be civil and well-mannered. You are their guest, be accepting and grateful for their hospitality. If you genuinely believe they are below you remain courteous and humble, eventually those around you will have to elevate themselves to your level.
Have a nice night.

Nice digits in a row lads.

I was just going to suggest this!

1. Stand up and say, "I would like to propose a toast! .....

to the Holocaust! May we Shoah again real soon!!!"

2. Profit?!

Satan knows best.

"OY YEY GOYIM WHAT ABOUT THEM SHEKELS HEH? YOU GUYS LOVE SHEKELS RIGHT? "

"CAN YOU GUYS EAT BACON ON RAMADAN?"

If it the voices begin getting too guttural, it's time to leave.

Have you seen Borat? Run the fuck out of there like in the movie.

Drink more.

arent most jews white though?

>A toast to the Holocaust

It's like basket-weaving

no
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

This. These people obviously aren't the global elite, otherwise they wouldn't be dining with you

See if you can get them to sing "We're not white, we're jewish" for you.; It's most popular song in Israel

Get them drunk and see if they disclose info about the secret pedophile ring.

Have they revealed their true form yet? Look for any slight changes (Horns begin to protrude, Teeth and nails beginning to look longer and sharper, Trotting sounds instead of footsteps, Pupils turning into a vertical line, Skin beginning to harden into a shell like material etc) if you even think you notice any of these get the fuck out OP, They will rob and crucify you before eating you slowly over the next month, If they corner remember that the cross is powerless against such evil and you must contort your body into a human swastika and chant Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten repeatedly to buy you some time, If they give chase throw any spare money or valuables to the side, Do not stop and turn to throw, They are incredibly fast and can leap up to 3 metres if they sense money. If they do catch you remember that a Jew's weak spot is NOT his nose, While it seems an obvious spot to aim for a Jew nose is up to 3x harder than a rhinoceros horn, And most importantly remember that if they bite or scratch you, Within 3-4 hours time from infection you will begin turning into a Jew. It's best to end it before then. Good luck OP

If you wake up with a needle mark, lets just say I told you so....

Ask why everybody suddenly has a plunger and the toilets don't flush anymore

I've always wondered why this was

Sorry if it seemed like I abandoned.

Everything is going okay so far but as I have learned, Seder requires 4 glass of wine and I was drinking before. Hopefully after the singing religious part is over we just talk about how much we all hate Muslims. That would be a nice MULTICULTURAL experience.

tfw I had a test during sedar times ;_;

Mfw I'm a Polack and a kike

They're talking about spirit cooking you. The wine they've been giving you will be a nice marinade.