PSA

Sup Forums is currently being raided. These attackers are coming primarily from r/MarchAgainstTrump and our good old "friend" /leftypol/.
Here is a link to their Discord where they are coordinating the attack: discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865 (please note that their mods have locked any invites due to their fears of Sup Forums infiltrators).

Their goal is not only to get Sup Forums to dump Trump altogether, but they also want to subvert our board and turn it into another leftist circlejerk like /leftypol/ and SRS. You may have noticed a bunch of new threads shilling for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 (Tulsi is a pro amnesty Democratic canidate) and posts calling Trump a kike neocon puppet for ordering his one-off missile strike in Syria. Those are their threads. Don't beleive what they post, don't reply to their threads, and report the shit out of them if they violate a rule.
(1/2)

Now onto their tactics. Their tactics are very simple and make it very easy to spot these invaders. They will come swarming into every pro-Trump thread and spam anti-Trump memes. They also like to call anybody who doesn't hate Trump a "r/T_D shill" or Cadre shill. Cadre is a fake shill organization that the r/MAT invaders use to try and deflect criticism of their raid. Be wary of anybody claiming to be a so-called Sup Forums oldfag who spams anti Trump memes and shills for the pro immigration Tulsi Gabbard.

Defense against these leftist subverters is also incredibly easy. Do these actions if you want to see the lefties squirm:
1. Post screenshots of their Discord. These screenshots have been floating around on Sup Forums for days now and they're easy to find. Posting them in a thread with shills will trigger them to no end. Watch them bumrush your post with free (you)s as they desperately try their shitty attempts at damage control.
2. Be as offensive as humanly possible. Leaked Discord screenshots have shown us that while they may be LARPing as Sup Forumsacks, these lesfties are still just as offended by the content of this board as any other SJW from Reddit. Feel free to call them niggers, kikes, trannies and every slur under the sun. Post anti-nigger pics and infographics and don't forget the PooPoo PeePee pepes! You can find the best PooPoo Pepes at pepebooru if you don't already have a folder.
3. Just shitpost and troll them to death. No further explanation needed!

Watch yourselves out there and don't let these leftist shills fool you. They aren't and they never will be true Sup Forumsacks and they will NEVER subvert Sup Forums! This concludes my PSA.

bump

Filter them if you have 4chanX and the shills enter your thread.

Bumping for you. Expect this thread to get immediately bombarded with emotional name calling towards you.

We also have to stop Trump supporters who unironically support Israel and hate assad

Dumping more screenshots to use against them. They really do not like being exposed.

I will feast on their (you)s all night long.

bump

it's incredibly obvious for me. MAT leader is obviously not an english speaker with as their first language. It's a mix of paid and unpaid shills. we're actually holding up pretty well against them though.

have a bump
maga
AWOOOOOOOO

also always remember to sage. there is literally a 0% response rate to me after a sage respond to a shill's comment. They likely aren't getting paid for it when that happens.

Another bump

We are not alone in this fight either! Our estranged brother 8/pol/ has also been invaded by these tards and they are working tirelessly with /baph/ to find more info on the shills.

>Their goal is not only to get Sup Forums to dump Trump altogethe.

Jokes on them I already have dropped Trump. You can't tell me a reason not to. Muh immigrants. That shit doesn't matter if the bottom of america just falls out.

predictable

They will sometimes try and mislead you with fake T_D screencaps if you call them out. Ignore them as they have been proven to be 100% fake. Pis related.

>cut a programs that only cost 3 million a year
>Already spent more than 30 million on golfing.

Please defend it.

A final rundown on my defense against the shills:
Name the shill.
Know their tactics.
Know their agenda.
Know the type of pics they posts.
Know where they are coming from.

And then:
Troll them.
Report them.
Offend them.

Drive the leftist roaches off our board!

this is their strategy

I'll always be thankful that Americans always love to preach free speech except when it doesn't personally jibe with them

Don't worry one day you grow up and be a man.

So they truly think their shilling is going to have people vote democrat ? and use meme magic with Tulsi ? it doesnt work that way..

Go fuck yourself project Alamo we know it's you.

You posted this alot, I will never read it.

Observe, my loyal Sup Forums audience. This is what I was talking about:

I call out the shills and expose their plans, they come swarming in with full damage control. Many such cases! Sad!

Wow, even our mods hate them. Truly an excellent example of a failed raid. Sad!

Intredasting

kys desu senpai

[spoiler]Goddamnit when can I get a fucking invite I don't even want to shitpost I just want to see people talk about shit[/spoiler]

Just go make a leddit account and hit up the r/MAT moderators. They'll let you in if you can sound liberal enough for them.

Nothing is beyond our reach.

> everyone not constantly giving trump fellatio is from a raid

Go back, and stay there

Can you support Trump and be completely devastated by sparking potential war with Syria?

You can have vald criticisms of Trump and still support him. Anybody who wants to completely disavow him over his one-off missile launch is either a leftist astroturfer, a shitposter, or was never truly on the Trump train to begin with.

wat

Except that's not what he said. There's a difference between recognizing the Syria strikes were a bad idea and the obvious leftist shilling that has been going on for the last few days.

Listen friend there has been so much shitposting about Trump because autistic fucks like you take the bait hook line and sinker. The > trump is a shill threads are as low effort as the typical post on T_D just sage/filter/ignore and stop making it so goddamn easy to shit up the board. God forbid we have some well thought out and active ops that aren't buried under fathoms of weak bait.

Counter-attack? We go to their site and start flooding things about Trump

the anti-Trump position since these bombings is the position majority of Sup Forums would've held any time during its entire history.

so if shill are coming here and reproducing the genuine opinions of the older population of Sup Forums, they're in a strange position.

Technically they're still shilling, but they're having the effect of repelling the reddit the_donald posters so I am happy to have them.

Use better spacing next time, shill

you have to go back

>can you be a little whiny bitch all skeered about (((syria))) and dirtycommiepinkorussiagonnagetus
>and still support trump

sort of

>r/MarchAgainstTrump

I thought it was r/politics or r/EnoughTrumpSpam that was dedicated to fighting us. How many anti-Trump subreddits are there? Why are they so obsessed with controlling this damn board?

>inb4 go back to rebbit

Nigger please. We've always kept tabs on our enemies.

Bumped

This

Personally I wouldn't even say they are a bad idea.

But it's not like arguments are presented why they are a bad idea. It's "TRUMP BETRAYED US, CONFIRMED NEOCON KIKE PUPPET DESTROYING ASSAD THE ONLY OPPOSITION TO ISIS"

>You can't critisize Trump policies! That makes you a leftist shill!
Sounds awfully like cult worship to me at this stage. I see warmongering left, right and center yet I can't criticize that because that makes me a shill?

Brock literally gets his armies to create anti-Trump subreddits a day from what I saw in previous threads.

All idiots need to listen to the master persuader dilbert guy

I've definitely noticed co-ordinated Tulsi Gabbard shilling, which is absolutely disgusting.

See

I completely fucking disagree with his retarded decision to bomb assad over muh babies but that doesn't mean I should just say "fuck drumpf tulsi 2020 top lel" and let this place be infiltrated

Fuck off with this shit already kike

Hm

Hello. Sage.

Hide "the_donald," "t_d," and possibly "reddit." Any thread bitching about or pretending to be redditors is a shill post. The shills are trying to argue that support for Trump on this board is just some kind of the_donald conspiracy (lul I know).

divisive commies must go

> some leaf or Australian posts a low effort op
> lol abandon ship DRUMF lolWAR and KIKES
> 300 replies from idiots like you thinking if you don't say anything the board will be """infiltrated"""

90% of the board is infiltrated with plebbit faggots who are honestly just as bad as the shills tbqh

I'm not buying it anymore. Trump is moving a fleet to N. Korea causing tensions in the region and he has forces on standby near Syria. It's warmongering not "4D chess".

Where's the additional info? To verify that the conversations occurred?

in good time

No. We need to stay on our own board and drive them out. Hell, some of them might even end up getting redpilled.
Oh looky! More shilltards that I sucessfully baited! Yay!
ShareBlue makes a new anti Trump sub every time the last one they made dies or loses users. It's sad, really.

That's great and all but sweetie, you started off by claiming that people here where trying to stop all criticism of Trump's policies and establish a cult.
All I did was correct you.

so guys, are you actual shills or just polacks/the_donald redditors who think they are fighting some kind of shill invasion? i'm really curious. because if you are genuine and you think "hmm people are making fun of trump wow we must protect him from this coordinated shill force!!" maybe you should consider the posibility that most of pol was always against a syrian war and against bombing assad's forces and also this "happy passover " kike bullshit is a bit of a sensitive topic around here. if you are just shills from whatever website or cultists sent here by the_donald mod team then pls leave.

So where is shareblue located? I ask bc I'm getting annoyed with their spam.

See

>reddit
Redditors = Trump supporters, rapefugees from /r/The_Donald.

>gotcha shilltard! yayyyy!

mfw I voted trump, enjoyed the tomahawks, and am old enough to know russia isn't communist but capitalist oligarch mafia shithole like we got
i saw the cold war, lived it like you never will
fuck off, pinhead

Perfect example of
>The jew cries in pain as he kicks you

Praise Kek

Somewhere in NYC. Go to 8/pol/ if you want the full details.
You're not from here and your shitty disguise isn't fooling anybody. Go back to your snarky leftist tranny nigger catlady hugbox and stay there.

>
>See
>
The shills' pitch is getting awfully fevered. They seem to be backed in a corner of putting words into other posters' mouths. Tsk, tsk. They should be ashamed of themselves.

He is here. Keep exposing the shills at every turn. We cannot let them occupy this board.

>Fuck off with this shit already kike
At some point in the last couple days, they were given the order that it's "okay" to use "kike". They still squirm when placed in a situation where they need to speak well of Hitler or talk about niggers, though.

>snarky leftist tranny nigger catlady hugbox and stay there.
Trying this hard

He's right, though. Your hysterical reply is proof of that. Did he express any support for Turmp's airstrike? No. He's simply pointing out that shills are taking advantage of buttflustered clowns like you to shill even worse candidates like Gabbard or Warren.

>Go back to your snarky leftist tranny nigger catlady hugbox and stay there.
You're the redditor here.

Surprised someone as new as you has any gore saved
> edgy
Posters were right about plebbit though, it's rapidly deteriorating the quality of the board

Also remember that disagreements on Trump and Syria are fine. Anyone who says "GO BACK TO TD" or "L-LEFTYPOL SHILL" are trying to divide us. Accept that this board is 50/50 on trump. We all hate liberals and commies so let that be one unifying factor. The normies outnumber us. Don't let them subvert you against your own allies.

>go back

I'm not from anywhere but the USA fucktard

>sights on a jew
But user, le God-Emperor loves Jews. How can you suffer from such cognitive dissonance?

>Accept that this board is 50/50 on trump
It should be 100 for Trump until a better candidate appears. That doesn't mean we have to like everything he does.

Thanks. Have fun with the clowns here, they seem belligerent now.

And all you nigger cum guzzling kike puppet Goontards are all out of arguments. All you're doing is projecting now.

Get fucked. You and your motley band of fat hairy trannies and noodle-armed numale faggots will never subvert Sup Forums.

Leave it to a member or r/T_D to have a bunch of traps saved though, really activated my almonds

These niggers don't understand that Trump is allowing himself to be controlled by some fucking kikes

Trust Trump

Praise Kek

Ignore Regressives

Live Abundantly

Which means we're pissing them off because we exposed them. Good.

I can't wait until I read about another landwhale or tranny suicide on the news.

People here support a person for their ideologies, but that when that person flips you expect us to just go along? Fuck no fuck this Jewish war.

Then criticize him for it, but don't let people get away with shilliing Gabbard.

yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen faggot, we hate kikes more than we like trump. I cant explain it any more clearly than that. Out with Kushner or half of Sup Forums will be shitting on your daddy every fucking day. We didn't vote for 30something democrat globalists to run this country, kike.

>Leftists are working nonstop and spending untold resources to subvert a fucking anime imageboard
>This level of delusion

T_D is still infinitely better than being in bed with SRS. Death to tranny catlady nigger cum guzzling landwhale Goontards.

>lefty reddit insults
Go back to your censored safe space, faggot. This is a free speech zone and you obviously cant handle it.

It's not even moderately better friend both groups are low iq useful idiots just happens that T_D are out useful idiots, that doesn't mean we want to associate or even hear from you for that matter

>trying this hard

wew lad
you have some huge fucking mental issues
may you become a gorepic you pussy faggot

People are free to be retarded. I voted for Trump but I've still been shitposting as your shareblue boogeyman all weekend cause the kike shit from Trump needs to stop. Also it's fun watching reddit freak out trying to deny that they aren't hated here.

If Trump keeps working for ZOG the criticism is only going to increase, you know that right? You're free to imagine that it's all just shilling, but the reality is that a lot of Sup Forums is genuinely pissed off at Trump about this. Come two weeks from now, two months, and things haven't changed you think the "shilling" is going to stop? No, because it isn't shilling, it's actually just calling your G-D king out on being a slave to his jew masters.