PROPHECY IS COMING TRUE

GET IN HERE

>Three branches will become one. - Trump turning all three US branches hard right

>An island will drift away. - brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. - NK will launch a test live nuke missile on their upcoming holiday on April 15th but US will shoot it down

Get in for this screencap

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77200224
nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/
perfscience.com/content/2145284-sun-will-be-solar-minimum-2017-experts-predict
youtube.com/watch?v=AhkMP7a0vgE
newsvideo.su/video/6364343
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It will happen when the weather cools

But it's April

It's winter in Australia.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
that was the attack to the syrian base, you fuck

No it's fall
and the happening isn't supposed to involve the shitposters

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU HAVE 4 DAYS TO BUY FOOD AND SUPPLIES HAPPENING IS REAL

Aside from the opening 5 lines, it seems to be in chronological order

>three branches will become one
Election Nov 9

>an island will drift away
Brexit process started March 27

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Syria strike on Apr 7

Next on the list is

>the star will gorge itself on clay
Israel will make a land grab in syria

It killed Syrian soldiers you summerfag

>it will happen when

what will happen

what is the prophecy for

what is "it"

no one gives a fuck

MOLOCH arriving here on Earth.

if 7's, all the things OP said will happen

>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. - NK will launch a test live nuke missile on their upcoming holiday on April 15th but US will shoot it down
No, the nuke will detonate at high altitude, the EMP blast over the continental US will be the beginning of the end of nation.

ALLAH KIM AKBARRRRR

>the rod and the ring will strike
is this a prophecy of me finally getting to buttfug my gf?

>the star will gorge itself on clay

Obviously a nuke

>the black flag will fly above the dome

ISIS taking some important mosque?

>the bear will leave its cave forever

Something to do with Russia?

>it will happens when the weather cools
Scientists with an almost absolute accury of predicting sun activity or some shit say a mini ice age will happen in the 2020's

>they are trying to force gods hand
In the tip top of elite satanic occultism know God has been born again and is on earth but they don't know anything else

>the rod and ring will strike
Take note this is the last one. Rod and ring refers to god's rod and ring, the day of judgement

But no Russians were killed. Also
>Syrians
>Human
pick one

The Star will gorge itself on clay.
>Must mean PRC invading North Korea.

The dome could mean either the Dome of the Rock or it could be the US Capitol building.

Also the bear could be either Russia or maybe California

The rod and the ring = mushroom cloud?

Please let the bear forever leaves it's cave be California leaving the union

whats the name of this prophecy?for the record idgaf

I thought the Dome meant the dome of the Sistine Chapel.

Could be the mosque in Constantinople ( Istanbul) what was once referred to as the eye of Sophia also the bear could also be California

Nuclear winter.

You're taking it too literal. The strike failed to "kill" in that the airfield is still operational.

>WW3 starts on a military pay day
>morale high because everyone in military has monies in accounts
>checkmate faget noth koreeuns

Dome of the rock, israel

>Killing bolt/No Casualties

That's Syria.

>Star gorged on clay

Norks testing another nuke on the ground on the anniversary

Australia just had it's coldest day of the year and is officially entering winter.

We also just got word from the U.S. that Pine Gap is going Defcon 4 and that they are planning to intercept missiles.

Started this past fall

Why does anyone care about a prophecy made by, as far as I can determine, a fucking leaf:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77200224

first ever prophecy?
>3 branches became 1 in November

But that means it already happened

Yeah but I meant in reference to the "prophecy"

Why would ISIS conquer the Dome of the Rock if it's already part of their religion of peas.

You nuggers, I'll see you all in September.

Yeah who the fuck made this shit up?

Dome of the rock, second holiest Muslim site.

We've been had.

BRACE YOURSELVES

Jesus wears a cockring?

What's the source on this shit?

I see your 7

>tfw it was hot yesterday but cool today and possibly tomorrow in Council Bluffs which is only a few miles away from Offut

nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com/
perfscience.com/content/2145284-sun-will-be-solar-minimum-2017-experts-predict

>Implying it's not a high altitude nuke detonation

rest of this infographic?

It all started back in November

True mastermind behind North Korean nukes

Rock on seven hills. Does that mean Rome? The seven hills of rome?

>Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear

chinas flag is a star also, they will gorge themselves on the clay of NK

>eye of Sophia
it's Hagia Sophia you dunce. It's pronounced "AYA SOFIA"

"Operation Highjump"
On 5 March, 1947 a newspaper in Santiago, Chile, had a headline article "On Board the Mount Olympus on the High Seas" which quoted Admiral Byrd in an interview:

"Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions. Furthermore, Byrd stated
that he "didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly" but that it was "a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects
which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds".

Not long before he made these comments, he recommended defense bases AT the North Pole. These were not "isolated" remarks, Byrd later repeated each of these points of view,
resulting from he described as his "personal knowledge" gathered both at the north and south poles, before a news conference held for International News Service.

He was hospitalized and was not allowed to hold any more press conferences.

In March 1955, he was placed in charge of "Operation Deepfreeze" which was part of the International Geophysical Year, 1957-1958, exploration of the Antarctic.
He died, shortly thereafter, in 1957.

Also its in Jerusalem. And didnt the israelis recently denie access of muslims to the dome?

Rather than a quick rundown, can I get the slow walkup?

(cont.)

Why Are World Leaders Visiting Antarctica?
In the last few months of 2016, the world's political and religious leaders have been making trips to the continent at the bottom of the world, Antarctica.
Russian Patriarch Kirill isn't going down there to meet penguins, something has sparked their attention, and they keep the public in the dark as usual.

Kirill, then John Kerry, then Buzz "It's pure evil" Aldrin, and then this Antipope Francis. So what's going on there?

Now let the following lines sink in for a moment.

Let's say UFOs are a hoax to cover up evil spirits/demons (which are likely transdimensional) as described in the Bible, wouldn't it make sense that this
continent is either a gathering place of sort for them, or that the actual "Pit" the Bible speaks of is concealed here? A lot of factors indicate that
whatever these NWO faggots did down there was covered on purpose to weaken Christianity, what better way to cover up the existence of God than to black out the Evil
which seems to hide there.

Speaking of hiding evil, you might consider the accompanied video link too. Now add all these things together, and you can easily form a puzzle
which appears as a shape, and that shape doesn't bode well for the sheep on this planet. Throw away you lying media, and do your own research. Otherwise you will
fall to the dark side like everyone else.

kiketube: youtube.com/watch?v=AhkMP7a0vgE
backup link: newsvideo.su/video/6364343

No digits. Not happening.
kys

>the belly of the Dragon will leak water

That Chinese guy who got kicked out by airline was fat and crying
The Chinese are associated with the dragon
His belly was out

Guys I'm scared

jesus.....

>mfw they shoot it down with a laser ABM system on the X-37, showing off to the world a new age of military weapon systems
>mfw US takes over the world as russia and chinas nukes become useless

Add me in screencap

>THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY
OH FUCK CHINAS GONNA CONQUER NORTH KOREA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

(cont:)

The Ark of Gabriel
This story tells of the Archangel Gabriel, which gave a holy Ark to Islam, to be buried at a place of worship where it would not be removed until the end of time.
This Ark was supposedly not the same as the Ark of the Covenant, mentioned in the Bible and the Koran, but another one.
The place of worship is said to be the Grand Mosque in Mecca, where millions pilgrimage annually.

I hope this prophecy ends up being as big as the shemitah was

the LEAF shall conquer the earth

(cont.)

The Mosque was being expanded in 2015 when a crane fell killing 107 people, including a construction crew. A rumor began spreading that they had discovered "something".
Less than two weeks later, an estimated 4.000 worshipers were killed in the area, it was officially called a "stampede".

In December 2015 unconfirmed reports arose of the Russian naval research vessel Admiral Vladimisky arriving at the Saudi port city of Jeddah, to pick up "an object"
and take it to Antarctica for "safekeeping" (?). Russian ships were indeed seen in the area at that time, and the Vladimisky had visited that port.

Fast forward to February 2016, when rumors of this "Ark's" movement reportedly prompted Antipope Francis to meet with Patriarch Kirill, the first meeting of the heads
of the Roman and Russian Orthodox churches in almost 1.000 years. Parts of their meeting were secret but it was alleged that the they exchanged information about this Ark.

Where did Kirill go after meeting with Francis? To Antarctica. It was there he was photographed walking with penguins, but not photographed allegedly praying for the Ark
at the Holy Trinity Church – the only church in Antarctica. The Ark and information were allegedly taken to a secret location in Antarctica.

Now let's imagine that they took this Ark on behalf of the Evil they worship, and gave it over to "them", the satanic forces, whatever you wann call it, so they can try
to use it against God. All this makes sense, if you put all these pieces together. Forget about the Nazi Base UFO nonsense, because the real implication here is:

A. GOD is real and The Devil hides him from us
B. All our Leaders are possessed and working aginst humanity
and
C. We will likely get a rough wake-up call soon

Think about it

Made my night

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>larp faggotry

Siener van Rensburg has the most accurate prophecies. He was a South African. He predicted that South Africa will undergo a very vicious race war then the whites will separate into their own country and thrive.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg

>not posting the original

Not when the day of the rake cometh. Nigger.

Bear.... california

WE ALREADY HAVE SUBVERSIVE AGENTS LOYAL TO THE GOD-PRINCE IN YOUR NATION, BURGER.
>You will bend the knee to Prince Justin

>Black flag above the dome
Raiders moving to the dome coliseum in Vegas

The war will start at 9:45 GMT OP

This, we all focused on Israel being the star and missed the obvious. They'll gorge themselves on clay this year. It's Happening.

and the one, I always suspected, is that

we all worship the SAME god, but we are tricked into believing there are different "versions" of him. Only an AntiGod could come up with that.

This is likely the biggest lie of the Devil.

It's the dome where they build the mosque in Israel on top of the Holy site. Dome on the mount ?

Possibly. There are many cities built on seven hills

What is he doing now? He follows this same goal, unify humans, but by force. The exact opposite of which is likely the action of a real deity.

CALEXIT CONFIRMED

Dude you might be on to something!

That prophecy is almost as retarded as OP

Or you go the Lucuferian route. Wouldn't the biggest lie be to worship false god hat leads to nothing but war, but it's okay because we can just blame the devil.

Hans meet me at frankfurt airport 6 pm your time tommorow. Ill be wearing a blue hoodie with shorts and sandals, no socks. I have documents you might need to see.

on real not tho, too bad i couldnt go to antartica in 2015....imagine knowing what actually is going on....hnnnggggg

Please let the star that'll devour clay land in cali. Kek

>Three branches will become one
All US Gov. Branches turning right.
>An Island will drift away
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Syrian missile ordeal.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
This is the next line to decode. Both stars and nukes have shit to do with nuclear physics, and clay of course means the Earth. So perhaps a nuke will detonate. Does anyone have any idea what countries are also represented by a single star? Texas, Vietnam? Perhaps there will be a mining operation instead of a nuke? Let's decode this.

Israel..... star

Sure thing, CIA

Anyway... these satanic faggots have no leverage, and they know their game is up.
If Satan is falling in the Sky, their game is over. They can hide in their bunkers all day long, they die anyway.

I'm leaning toward nuclear strike. Also, Burma has a star flag.

christ......

i came back to Sup Forums after a 10 year adventure to yesomite and read this....truly a honor.

China has a large star (among others) on their flag, if they grab any land in this NK affair that'll be enough confirmation for me.

>>Three branches will become one
>All US Gov. Branches turning right.

Nope. It would be Trump going full dictator. Removing all judges and congressmen who oppose him.