rt.com/news/384274-erdogan-turkey-europe-sick/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for glory for syria and assad

Who are the Tiger forces?

I assume we have all seen this
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/851558316484558848
youtu.be/NYurJfUet_E?t=13m5s
The Freudian slip that confirms our fears.

ASSAD WILL WIN!

2nd for fuck Drumpf

Did the US stop acting like a schizo yet

Y A B A S H A R

Burgers unveil their plans for Syria during Spicer's daily "News for Goyim"
youtube.com/watch?v=NYurJfUet_E

>Our plan is to destabilize Syria

Syria's SS

Some never did. This isn't being poled/correctly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Forces

who is /ourgirl/ in the picture?

Is it actually possible for a foreigner to join Assad's army?

he is on a warpath.. I don't see how this doesn't turn into a full scale war like iraq

But it's not exactly stable right now and won't be for a while.

Elite soldiers of syria
But 2bh they are just basic shock troops in a army of conscripts

OH MY GUDDIN RARE FLAG

Have you guys dealt with your Mexican Staring Frog infestation of your southern regions?

Some Aussie little girl at yesterday's protest

This is a good view about them :

southfront.org/syrian-armys-tiger-forces-history-and-capabilities/

you're probably going to get a visit from the police just for asking

Nope
It's only gotten worse, sanctions are gonna happen against Syria, Russia, and Iran

Boeing is gonna get their plane sales to Iran forcibly cancelled by gov't in the near future, then saber rattling against Iran's nuclear sites is going to start right after

None of you faggots actually believe Assad is some hero, admit it, I spent weeks trying rationalize how you fucks could think this guy isn't a child-murdering scumbag, then I realized that these threads are bullshit, just a platform for you to share memes and shit. What a fuking joke.

Do you guys think that Assad's cell mate in the hague will be a top or a bottom? is /ourguy/ a bear or a twink?

How the fuck do they want to cooperate with Russians (as per Tillerson's latest statement) if they sanction them.
This makes no sense.

Ha..thats pretty old reference
Also any news from trump on the fucking ticking time bomb he made the world into

>muh children
fuck off libtard

> Pyongyang says ready for war after US deploys naval strike group

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/11/517560/north-korea-us-naval-group

They might as well join the Syrian war in a more obvious manner.

Admit it murican, we all just want that fucker with his power restored so those shithole countires can get their muslim back and immigration can end, or you want to be submessive like europeans?

>This makes no sense.
4D chess, question it and you're a shariablue leftypol hotwheelschan rt shill who probably works for Hillary

>They might as well join the Syrian war in a more obvious manner.
Norks already are
They sent a bunch of trainers and special forces to Syrian gov't a few years back, not sure if they're still there

>a child-murdering scumbag,

Not our problem, and none of our business. As much as we spend on "defense" there's no reason we need to stick our dick everywhere just so people know how strong we are. We know how strong we are and that should be that. If we kept to our own and only acted when absolutely fucking necessary the world would be a better place.

>tfw you will see Korean war 2.0 electric boogaloo

>being this new

And it will kill South Korea.

My friend is shilling Syrian war to me, saying if we don't go and stomp them all now, they are just going to spread through Europe and reach the UK and other Europe countries. He also said we would have to eventually fight them in our own borders.

Is he right?

Also he keeps saying we should go join in with the Kurds in Syria. Are the Kurds any good?

Pls don't feed. This one's been at this low quality baiting for 3 consecutive days already.

Kurds are cryptokikes

>tfw you'll never destroy the United States in a nuclear holocaust for the crime of having piss poor bants and bait

Also, any good Sup Forums approved informational videos on the Syria situation? I want to get redpilled, so comfy videos I can sit and listen to, but more importantly learn from, would be great.

>being this new

Your friend is an idiot. ISIS already spread across Europe. If you topple Assad it'll mean more of them coming.

>Still asking /sg/ about K*rds.

>stomp them all now
Stomp who? ISIS? Assad? Everyone?

>Are the Kurds any good?
Backstabbing scum who'll side with whoever's strongest. They were cozying up to the government before the strikes and now are hurrying to the US. Their militias are secular though.

My bad.

Yeah mate! We should totally replace the anti-jihadist leader with a new Westernised puppet, because it worked so well in Iraq. Also, I'm sure that destabilising Syria will definitely stop it from becoming a Jihadist hotbed and prevent more refugees and terrorist attacks.

Good goy

stop shitting of the freshly dug water wells.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrKteSrZJbY

> saying if we don't go and stomp them all now, they are just going to spread through Europe and reach the UK

Its the opposite really, most Syrians and Arabs dont want to leave their countries.

If you bomb them, they will leave. Less wars means less immigration. Cmon these people have lived in their countries for thousands of years, they dont want to leave.

> kurds any good?

The nationalist kurds are a feminist communist US proxy. They are just as bad as the rest of the rebels fighting President Assad. Average Syrian kurds are good, the nationalists are bad.

The only good side is President Assad and his Arab Baathist party. Him winning is good for all of us.

ayyyyy

Well he thinks Assad needs to be taken out. So I assume everyone, because he fucking hates Muslims too and definitely wants ISIS dealt with. He's really fucking inconsistent, and when I question it, he'll just be all "oh, you don't understand..." and will change the subject. So I come to Sup Forums for the answers.

He claims the Iraq thing was good, that they were a lot better off when we left, and that we should probably not have left actually.

You posted that exact same text several hours ago.

That just confirms he's a retard
you shouldn't be friends with him

Hail Assad! Fuck the kikes!

before youtube.com/watch?v=NbM4trP42NY

agenda: youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

Based latuff

Iraq under Saddam was miles better than Iraq now and under the US invasion. We are talking objective measures like education, crime and healthcare.

Tell him to google Fallujah cancer rates.

Follow your leader

We destroyed Iraq and Libya for no reason. Why do Muslims hate us so much?

And now that it's shit, the muzzies are coming here and raping us.

why has god abandoned our struggle?

>B..but saddam isnt a good go..guy he was a big meanie and wasnt a american puppet

Kill all Muslims. Glass the ME.

we lost, let it go
its over forever
we will meet in hell, im going with helium before the g-men get here

If we want to succeed we must fight even in the dying light till the break on dawn
Dont give up hope

>CIA overthrew Iran's government twice
Republicans: look Iranians hate us, we need to bomb Iran

Ameritard leave reee

there is no hope....

>For a brief moment, Americans were finally cool on Sup Forums

>Any now it's over

Nope, he is a literal cuck. He posted an whole comic about cuckoldry in his fb page.

Saddam's Deputy Prime Minister was a Christian. You wont hear that on the Western media.

rt.com/news/384274-erdogan-turkey-europe-sick/

Roach War against Europe soon?

>he thinks other nations see America as the cool kid.
Lol at best you are the kid with the Nintendo and all the other kids want be your friend to play on your Nintendo.

Isnt Latuff of Arab origin? His last name sounds Arab.

Are we in the EVERYONE DECLARES WAR ON EVERYONE timeline now?

Fuck off watermelon seller, I'm armed with my spray

HOW is this nigger still in NATO? Does your deep state have an *elaborate* plan with him for us? Another nice destabilizing and damaging (((refugee crisis))) maybe?

Just fuck this shit! We owe you all the Turks in this country in the first place anyway. God fucking damn it!

Bosphorus.

Erdogan is cutting all ties with Europe, his project with the FSA has failed. This is why Turkey has a huge role to play in Syria. I hope President Assad takes this opportunity to win him on his side.

Erdogan cant be trusted, be he can be a useful ally at this time. They were close allies before this shit happened.

>Speaking at a rally in Turkey’s Izmir on Sunday, the president said that Europe’s economy was getting worse, its population was getting older, and the “racism disease has resurged like a virus,”
>Erdogan claimed that Turks living in Europe were being “very oppressed” and “very humiliated,” and vowed to make Europe “accountable” for that.
>“Europe will pay for what they have done. God willing, the question of the European Union will again be on the table after April 16,”
>“You have seen what happened in Europe. Why did they go crazy? Why did they go berserk? They saw what this system will bring to Turkey. Turkey is leaping, growing. This makes them go crazy,”

OTTOMAN RESTORATION SOON

Erdogan is so comical. He actually had an inquiry into whether he looks like Gollum.

Still blaming us for your problems, I see.

He is Arab-Brazilian. Typical commie SJW cuck.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD!!!

Yay! Go death squads!

Looks liike you missed a few tho...

I am blaming you for YOUR ACTIONS, yes.

here is your price.

Lets be honest, turks are treated like shit on Europe . Europeans dont want turks in Europe and most Turks now dont want to be part of the EU.

This could be the best option for both parties.

>you will live to see turks try to start another world conquest
>you will live to turks having thier fucking skulls caved in again
>this time with nukes
Truly best timeline

Only good thing:
>niggers ain't spreading.

Nothing wrong with that, the US is a country of immigrants really. Its not like the whites originated from that continent.

Yeah, we made you take in refugees and Turks and elect Merkel. Take some responsibility.

Spicer has always been a bumbling fuck but this shit is scary

>treated like shit
>getting everything paid for: flat, water, juice, food, free health care, basic cultural supply (TV and more), child support
>literally having a higher life-style than in 95% of human history without having to even work
Yeah, I'd really like them to leave. They caused a net loss of ONE TRILLION so far. Thanks, (((USA)))

Christians celebrating Palm Sunday in Damascus.

No, they're still choosing between regime change 2003 style and "act as if nothing happened, let's fight ISIS, goy"

I'm getting fucking tired of having to post this for you ignorant newfags en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

he first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]