I got a job at a library a few months ago and it just now dawned on me during regular shelf reading that 95% of the...

I got a job at a library a few months ago and it just now dawned on me during regular shelf reading that 95% of the books in the library are written by leftists.

Have leftist librarians been censoring right wing authors or are we really fighting in the side of anti-intellectualism?

Please rationalize this. I need to know if I've been on the right side.

Well when you are out of work because your only skills are the ability to deny reality.

It becomes pretty easy to write books at a faster rate than some Hobbyist author that works full time.

books are cryptonite to conservashits and niggers

fpbp

Intellectual censorship is real and has been going on for centuries, but accelerated in the 20th century after muh holocaust. It isn't that ring wing intellectual books haven't been written, but they've all been relegated to the no-no list of wrongthink by publishers. As a result they're usually put out by no-name publishers and receive no publicity.

Read some leftwing books from twentieth century on the control of information while you're there. Then apply that to the concrete logistics of the publishing industry.

People on the left have more creative art pursuits, that's just the way their brain functions. Being an "intellectual"(by and large not a good term) is also a left thing. Thinking about ways others should live their lives for a living is about the most leftist thing I can think of.

Also it takes a degree of ego and conceit to do something like that, and leftists have that in spades over conservatives.

MLIS grad here. Refuse to work in a library setting because of how lefty the atmosphere is. I know I'd get fired on the spot for having my views.

>t. harry potter fan

>right wing
>intellectual
pick one

a friend of mine from college works in a library. She was a women's studies major and it took her 6 years almost to graduate. Yes I'm serious.

>or are we really fighting in the side of anti-intellectualism?
Do you really need to ask this?

Publishers are leftists, and choose what to publish. Same as for mass media.

wouldn't a conservashit library only need 1 book:
muh greed.

No one's going to care at some small town public library. Hell, no one's going to care in general, but in academic settings you'll encounter the usual line of thinking. Though if your views are "gas the kikes, race war now" you're probably not going to get a job anywhere.

all of those are true though except for him stroking his ego? Politicians are never that honest because they know the public is a hivemind that will believe anything

Folks with right-wing ideas are too busy getting laid and making money to have time to write books, so there's not as much to read

(((Academia)))

Well to be fair I'm a recent grad and literally most of my program was radical leftist in the highest regard and end up working there. It's like they're taking the unicorn of the bunch. Then again, I'm alt-lite as it is. Problem is, even they are targeted as much as 1488ers ever would be.

>Folks with right-wing ideas are too busy getting laid and making money
More like shitposting on gook forum in their mothers basement.

>Folks with right-wing ideas are too busy getting laid and making money
y-you too

Why not both?

Not just libraries bookstores too I tried to get in the camp of saints ordered to my local book store and the bitch flat out refused

>making money fucking mom by streaming it while shitposting on gook forum in the basement
M-my bad

I knew a guy who was an extreme communist and he is currently in charge of one of the libraries of a top university. This is how the left works you retards. They get off their ass and get into the world, infiltrate and spread their propaganda.

Maybe it depends on the program. I got my MLIS a few years ago and the most political I remember it getting is the notion that everyone should have equal access to information. That, and one of my profs was a jewish lesbian. Everything in academia is accompanied to some degree by liberal thought, but librarians can work in a variety of places.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Who even uses libraries anymore? Poor people? They want government handouts anyway.
That's why libtards want control of the internet. Free flow of ideas is anathema to them.

You don't know the difference between a leftist book and a book you think leftists read.

Put the address of the pol book mega on bookmarks and leave them around.
And yes leftist academics are a kind of mafia relying on tribalism instead of achievement. Finkelstein observed this about Holocaust pseudo-scholars, they give each other blurbs. The Frankfurt School was like this too.

University of Washington here so yeah I guess that's what I got. 2nd best in the world at least.

I do believe in equal access to information however. Maybe you got your degree on the earlier side. Only recently have I noticed academia push the SJW narrative although I might be overstating what could be practiced there.

LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE = LIBERAL MEDIA