Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hail MAGA!

lame and cringy as shit.

wtf

>Heil Trump
>Trump proceeds to be a neo-con kike loving globalist traitor

I'm surprised no one has noticed this yet

SHITSKIN!

You dare oppose god emperor prince Spencer?! We'll have you executed!

Say what you want about him, but this fucker can run very fast.

You know your movement is dead when your leader runs away from limp-wristed ANTIFA cucks.

Hail Trump!

Hail victory!

Hail Trump! Hail sweet victory!

Hail Trump! Hail MAGA!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hail MAGA!

HAIL THE CI....I MEAN HAIL HITLER!

Strong and peaceful, wise and brave;
Fighting the fight for the whole world to save.
We the people will ceaselessly strive
To keep our great nation alive.
Unfurl the banners, look at the screen;
Never before has such glory been seen.

America, America, America, 'tis for thee.
Every deed, every thought 'tis for thee.
Every deed, every thought 'tis for thee.

Why is he so perfect?
youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8

>mfw this thread

This faggot is not an ethnic kekistani! he is a fraud!

He was more handsome 10 years ago

No homo

Hail Trump!

Hail victory!

Hail Trump! Hail sweet victory!

Hail Trump! Hail MAGA!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hail MAGA!

Oh shit, Trump's not the man he seems to be!
Pray to our made up frog god and go Reeeee!
Nothing's happening, plain to see....
Four long years of misery!

He's still aesthetic.

No homo.

Smart Sup Forums supported Trump's message, not Trump himself. Now that he is going back on his word, we are dropping him.

Why does Sup Forums hate on him so much?

He does cringey things sometimes (like hail Trump) but we tend to agree with him more than we disagree.

>Why does Sup Forums hate on him so much?

no/pol/ does. old Sup Forums liked Spencer, Jared Taylor, and Kevin MacDonald. but now everyone who is to the right of Ben Shapiro is a kike shill

>we tend to agree with him more than we disagree.

a lot of non-whites and wm/af couples on Sup Forums disagree with any white identity movement

>a lot of non-whites and wm/af couples on Sup Forums disagree with any white identity movement
All I ask for is for whites to have their own nation (like Israel) just for whites.
Just like every other race does.

I wouldn't mind if America stayed mixed and Europe remained "pure". If necessary, whites could create colonies in Alaska or Greenland.

I like that someone is actually pushing ideas similar to our onto the mainstream.

Makes me feel like it actually has an effect on the world beyond hwndu-tier nothing, also he is now pushing slightly natsoc economy ideas so he is getting better

I think he should also stop saying "WHITES ARE CONQUERORS!"

It sounds way to edgy and to the normie ear, it implies that he wants to enslave non-whites, which is not his goal.

niggers who've wandered off the reddit reservation get extremely upset by any public display of white advocacy

Are you saying I am from the_donald?

I simply trying to make Spencer sound more intelligent and less like a stereotypical neo-nazi.

this.

You may not believe it but there actually is a difference between hiding your true ideas and saying them in a publicly acceptable way.
People in society aren't really offended by ideas, they're offended by violations of social conventions.
Autist spencer isn't good at branding his ideas in a publicly acceptable way.

Threadly reminder that Richard "The Red Pill Fencer" Spencer is the sole and unchallenged leader of Sup Forums, and that as our leader, he has endorsed the ARYAN Tulsi Gabbard for President in 2020. All Sup Forumslacks are OBLIGATED to now support Tulsi Gabbard, or else you are betraying the board AND the white race.

This is non-negotiable. Hail victory!

everyone knows the "Heil Trump" shit was retarded, I dont deny that. yet usually any time he's mentioned you get hordes of people just shouting "SHILL CONTROLLED OP, CIA AGENT" in unision

He posted on twitter that he wants to "peacefully ethnically cleanse America".

WE know that he doesn't mean killing, but rather he means deportation, but the average person thinks he means we should humanely kill non-whites.

Sounds like a Sup Forums-tier joke to me.

"""White Nationalist""" (((Richard Spencer))) supports this for president....

We don't play follow the leader.
We will support Spencer until he stops supporting our ideas.

I despise the stereotypical neo-nazi thugs as well, i don't think that's what richard is, he's well spoken and charismatic as long as he isn't in a room full of people doing roman salutes.

I'm not saying he's a stereotypical neo nazi. He's definitely a level above that.... But he is still not very good at making the case that he's just a normal person with normal interests (even though racial identity is a normal interest).

that's exactly what the other user mentioned, using the term "ethnically cleanse" is against the conventions no matter what the idea is

What pisses me of is there is many different ways he could get the idea across, but he uses the least "politically correct" version.

If he want to be successful at all, he needs to watch his words more carefully.