Australian Liberals - Get Fucked Dickheads

Cunts rallying against Trump (as a figurehead for 'everything that's wrong in the world') in Brisbane at New Farm Park at the moment. Pack of wankers. He's not even in our fucking hemisphere.

Every single one of them looks like little hipster fuck social science undergrads.

Straya has been compromised boys.

Fucking Snowflakes, cunts couldnt handle a real days work

As in right now 12:50pm Tuesday? Who is it organised by. Let's go down there and annoy them.

fuckin try mining for 10 hour shifts 5 days a week ya pack of cunts doin ya fuckin feminism courses get straight fukt

You roo fuckers need to start taking out the trash.

I'm not from Brisbane, but I 100% would

They're going to open the border fence with the Emu Kingdom.
You have to stop them Ausbros - before it is too late. There is at least six Emus for every man, woman and child in Australia.

GET OUT NOW.

Yes as we speak, probably 80-100 of them with signs and shit, haven't seen any news crews or anything don't think they're getting too much attention, can see em as i'm typing

>He's not even in our fucking hemisphere.

Kek

good lord not the emu gate, we've held it for 50,000 years..

we're fucked.

I'm in st. lucia kinda want to rock up with my MAGA hat.

Take some pics mate, seeing the individuals that make up these crowds is usually a laugh.

kek yes

fuckin do it get here, we should all rock up and yell "IF YA DON'T LIKE IT - GIT OUT"

Hahaha they are truly rooted cunt, i'll take a few sneaky ones dont wanna get mobbed here

Whats wrong with rallying against a kike lover like trump?

I see these guys on QUT campus all the time. So annoying.

BUMP

Does anyone know what time it's on till? I have an exam at 2 and could catch a city cat to newfarm after if anyone's game

Your country is so nice. I wish the people were better.

Lived there for 6 months, the beauty of it is that there are cunts in every country, but in Australia you can actually call them out.

Post some funny photos user

they're based. Trump is a neocon puppet and more white people will die to serve Israel's interests.

If you actually support Trump/Pauline/Liberal/Labour, you aren't Australian.

Cunts, don't you realise that we are all fucked

different user, but I'm fucking tempted m8

thanks for that reasonable post.

What about the traditional owners of the land?

Don't let it bother you mate you're making money while they're making debt

can't you just drag them into the bush and leave them. something will eat them.

>Getting mobbed by children
Don't be poof.

>cans of VB
>not stubbies

I understand wanting more beer for your buck but drinking beer from a can feels off. I suppose it's fine if you're pouring it into a beer glass.

I remember a bunch of degenerates marching in Perth chanting "dump Trump" and other humorous phrases.

ummm sweetie this isn't america x

The fuck are you talking about mate VB must be 1. on ice and 2. in a can otherwise it's unaustralian

post pics for luls and memes

if this shits already spread to brisbane then its already too late. we're fucked boys

>must be in cans.

Yeah, you sound like the type of cunt who couldn't handle a longneck anyway.

It's Uni holidays at the moment, so expect the usual bored student recreational activities.

>1. on ice and 2. in a can otherwise it's unaustralian

What are you? 5? Doesn't mum let you hold a glass container in case you break it?

Stop being a poofter and switch to longnecks.