Draft age

>draft age

What's my excuse when Uncle Samuel Goldberg comes calling?

say you're a tranny

>I identify as a female

Say you have a bone spur

Say you have autism

I am a Canadian Citizen.

Unironic racism. You don't even have to lie about it.

why draft when have nukes?

>Age 24
check
>College
Check
>Hobbies and interests
check
>IQ: 105
check
>Medical records
check
>Browsing history: Sup Forums
unqualified
>autism

Tell them you are OP, so you are a huge faggot

This. It's super effective if your recruiter is a nigger.

30 here, will answer the call

Chop your toes off like Clyde Parker did.

*Clyde Barrow

5.56 to the face of whoever tries to collect you. If you're going to die you might as well die a patriot.

That doesn't work anymore. I'd tell them I was a faggot if it worked still.

Honestly though? Why fight a war halfway across the planet, when we can die perfectly fine in our homes?

Not dying over some patch of gook land.

Im 250lbs, tubby mcflubbutt but id love to be drafted, forced exercise, forced diet, might lose my virginity in asia and then die before i have to go back home and get married and deal with the bullshit of life. All while I can blindly say MAGA

Say
> I have an issue with not being able to eat my own poopies at my own discretion, sir and or madam/xer/ze

"I'm a crossdressing homosexual pacifist with a spot on my lung."

May want to add that you have flat feet too.

The military pays for sex changes now desu. Pack your shit.

what a cuck

You can't draft me if I turn this into a suicide by cop shooting spree you stupid kikes.

You pretty much have to be an out and out pedophile I guess. Even then they might just send you to Afghanistan.

I'm 27. Have fun gay boy.

>tfw too old to fight a real war but proudly served in the meme war

they won't draft me with fucked up spine

Admit yourself to a psych ward on severe depression.

Just join up you fucking pussy... ww2 vets have like 8+ children aka they got mad pussy...

Scoliosis Drone squad - haven't you heard of em?

ADHD fags are safe

That's what I meant; shoot and kill whoever tries to make you fight for ZOG. Nothing more american than fighting tyranny.

Does the "conscientious objector" shit work?

Fukkin chekked

Does being a turbomanlet remove me from the draft? I'm not sure I even care either way tbqh.

Military wouldn't try a draft, mostly because it would result in a military with utterly shit morale, shit combat efficiency and be filled with likely willing turncoats and saboteurs. Plus it would shock the hell out of the Boomers who might have an epiphany about just what kind of wars the Swamp's politicians are dragging the citizens into.
What would happen is they would hire the shit out of a bunch of private mercenary contractors and send the overbloated, fraud-filled bills for operations to Goy M. Taxpayer.

I have a good life. A job and a girlfriend I live with. Less worried about the pussy and more about being sent to die over some leftover Chink dictator family from the Soviet era.

I have more than just scoliosis.

And I'll have my surgery as soon as the draft tries to hit me just to make sure.

They won't be able to get me for years after surgery.

Wait really? Cancel the thread then.

Did you know there is a penis inspection day in the army?

>TFW flat feet, one leg shorter than the other,, fucked up spine, and cross-dominant (right handed, left eye dominant)

I'll never have to worry about the draft.

If only we could all be so lucky.

I'm 39.

And asthmatic.

Try me.

Say you're Jewish

I'm circumcised so I'll give it a shot. Maybe just taking my dick out and saying "I'm Jewish" will be enough

Don't forget fat

>TFW diagnosed schizophrenic and ocd
Finally my mental nightmare comes in handy

>What's my excuse when Uncle Samuel Goldberg comes calling?
"President Trump is my role model."

>implying they don't give soldiers adderall to begin with
They put it in the water boyo your ADHD won't save you

>government has the right to force you to military service

Circumsion PTSD makes fighting virtually impossible.

STOP

(OP)

i have arms fully sleeved in tattoos and my back.

It never ends boyo

They'll quickly put together some retard squads to fill out the ranks in the later half of the war

>Good I've been wanting to pay those Tojo worshiping Nips back for Pearl Harbor all those years ago. I just ask that I don't have to work with the Negro Corps.

Just do what Trump did

I'm autistic. Just look at my search history and it'll prove it. I spend my entire life on a Japanese cartoon board roleplaying as a nazi.

max age to get drafted is 45 if you have education/specialized knowledge the military needs. pack your shit goy.

holy shit, that moly

Is anime allowed in military?

Learn how to quote or go back to r/the_Zionist where you belong

War has become too technologically advanced to spend billions shipping soldiers over to a foreign country and housing them with food and water for years. We can just push a button and send a predator drone. In other words, KEK draft.

>cross-dominant (right handed, left eye dominant)
This affects nothing if someone told u it did they are retarded.

I can't fucking wait
i'm 27
I don't want to die working fast food/ delivering pizza

You're not getting drafted at 27, son. You'd have to volunteer and prove that you're not old and moldy.

>college student
>on Vyvanse for academic gainz
>disqualified from all military service
>mfw

You are lucky you get to join the military

im 29 and very overweight. im safe, right?

>Shoot sand niggers with really big guns
>Blow sand niggers up with explosives, including grenades, artillery, tanks and airstrikes
>All of this is technically legal
Who gives a fuck if you're fighting for the kikes? Sup Forums is always about "le deus vult kill muslims" but when the chance arises for you to have a chance to kill them you guys immediately jump to "What a cuck fighting for the kikes" like a bunch of faggots.

what a fucking rip off

You can't draft me I'm already in the army! Suck it fags no war for me!

>Who gives a fuck if you're fighting for the kikes?

>who gives a fuck if you're fighting for the kikes?

You need to fucking leave

>having a military
plebs, you should jew other countries into paying for your defenses

I watched an episode of hellsing while on the treadmill at base, I'm allowed my phone on base.

You're a bootlicking faggot. I hope the kikes pick you first.

Stop being faggots, no one is going to draft you fat, neckbearded fucks.
I'll fucking re-up right now if we go to war tho

If you get a confederate fag tattoo that's big enough they won't take you. That'll probably change if it's full on WWIII, though.

Save some for the rest of us. My God!

if its actually ww3 they'll probably still make you go, just no gun lol

Is it true you wont get drafted if you're a racist? Maybe finally get that swastika tattoo when the war breaks out.

>US military accepts women
>US military accepts transsexuals
>believing adhd, college, flat feet, depression or any other mental disorder will stop you from being shipped off for the jews
Also
>wanting to live in a post nuclear communist united states and be slave labor for the jews

>b-b-b-b-ut imma jody all the pussy
keep saying that and it [spoiler]won't[/spoiler] come true
>"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"
notice the part where it mentions sparing neets and other invalids?

draft is never coming back, professional volunteer army is vastly superior to telling 80 iq retards to go walk into the meat grinder.

the left and the right use the boogyman of the draft to influence voters to do their bidding. its never going to happen so stop worry about it

source: people have been using the draft boogyman since fucking clinton was president.

>26
>electrical engineer
>design/engineer manufacturing equipment whos primary customer is defense contractors
Shud b gud

Get a swastika tattoo on your forehead

I laugh in their face as I am the only surviving male heir to my entire family going back 8 generations.

I don't have to worry because I'm in my mid 30s. At least the universities will probably be cleared out when things blow over.

A horrible glimpse into wage cuck lifers in their natural habitat

Would a draft even work anymore with all the nu-males and everyone starting to question US foreign policy?

Yeah Ill kill some sand niggers why you sit here larping about saving the west

"Just give me a cropduster full of napalm and a magazine full of tracers and i'll make it seem like Brussels never existed, sir."

>yfw the wall wasn't to keep mexicans out but to keep nu-males in from running away from the draft

5D CHESS

>male
That's a choice now, so... not important.
What's your boot size?

>"B-But Trump was just supposed to get rid of the scary brown people and Make America White Again...he was supposed to get my girlfriend to stop sleeping with blacks and Mexicans, not send me to die for the Jews...w-why, Trump?!?!?"

Cut your foot off

if you want to dodge the draft just get v&