An actual North Korean dude just got here and posted pic related...

An actual North Korean dude just got here and posted pic related. Thread got deleted but i managed to document the event. Just creating this one for general historicity.

Top bantz

What's the second word?

>fuck canada
leafs btfo

Canada

So that's it then, eh?

if nukes start flying, I intend to come here and post the same message

>newfags being tricked by a vpn
nothing to see here folks

DPRKanon, you cheeky son of a bitch...
I hope you survive the war so you can come back with the bants.

> hi I'm a newfaggot

Nice to meet you op, lurk more post never again

kek will never abandon his kin

>that fortunate North Korean could have gone anywhere on internet
>goes to pol
>scribbles Fuck Canada like a 2 year old
Fucking KEK

Real question, how rare is that flag? Any of you seen it in a thread you were in?

Real question is how high up in govt must you be in NK to get full internet use? Rich? Or just some kid with a VPN?

>An actual North Korean dude
How the actual fuck can you be on an 18+ image board and have never heard of proxies?

redditfag pls leave

>need to purge T_D reddit posters intensifies

Proxy.

A North Korean wouldn't write that, they wouldn't be allowed and even if they were it'd be stilted. A tourist couldn't write it because they're not allowed to.

He made a few other posts as wel desu. The dude had chubby fingers. Who know, some people were convinced it was Kim himself.

They've posted here before newfag

no seriously fuck off and die plebbitfag

His final words....day of the rake

Nobody is rich in NK besides family members. Practically nobody in NK eats regularly besides family members and members of the military.

Why is critical thinking so fucking dead?

That's either kim or a faggot hiding behind 7 VPNs

Day of the Rake confirmed?

Sources say "yes"!

North Korean VPN would be just as amazing senpai.

A

>critical thinking

So you've seen this stuff for yourself? Or are you going off of what Western Media portrays to you.

really getting those almonds activated here

>like a two year old
Not his language you cuck

That's a Jewish proxy

Or just satellite photography. Though your troll brings up a question the non-critical thinker would miss in their scramble to unthinkingly take your point; is there media anywhere that portrays North Korea as something other than a hellhole?

chekd

Was the thread archived?

Why was it banned?

>Why is critical thinking so fucking dead?
Literally nothing in your post contradicts the post you were replying to. Dude was basically asking:
>is this some foreigner who has a NK vpn
>or is it some rich military guy or kim's family or possibly kim himself?
Also this guy made a good point How about actually think things through and attempt to offer some sort of insight instead of just being a cunt?